Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

What Can You Do With A Million Naira In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Can You Do With A Million Naira In Nigeria (542 Views)

Ten Naira N Twenty Naira In Coins Or Note Whitch 1 Do U Prefer / Wow A Nigerian Canadian Udofia Akanimo Just Donated 24 Million Naira In Toronto / Would You Marry this Man for a Million Dollars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can You Do With A Million Naira In Nigeria by larryjimmy7: 11:36pm On Jun 29, 2014
fellow nairalanders, plz I need ur advice on what you can do with a million naira in Nigeria today? I have been having a sleepless night on it because we all knew the state of Nigeria economy right now.
plz, your advice is need on some business to do with a million naira.
thanks
Re: What Can You Do With A Million Naira In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 30, 2014
larryjimmy7: fellow nairalanders, plz I need ur advice on what you can do with a million naira in Nigeria today? I have been having a sleepless night on it because we all knew the state of Nigeria economy right now.
plz, your advice is need on some business to do with a million naira.
thanks

You can spend it in one weekend on booze and ashewo. Daz all
Re: What Can You Do With A Million Naira In Nigeria by goalburner(m): 12:19am On Jun 30, 2014
pDude:

You can spend it in one weekend on booze and ashewo. Daz all
Re: What Can You Do With A Million Naira In Nigeria by goalburner(m): 12:19am On Jun 30, 2014
If i were u, i would use d cash to f.uck Tonto Dikeh. It has been my dream for long
Re: What Can You Do With A Million Naira In Nigeria by larryjimmy7: 12:21am On Jun 30, 2014
under what business category is that under what business category is that......
Re: What Can You Do With A Million Naira In Nigeria by golddeejay(m): 12:25am On Jun 30, 2014
larryjimmy7: under what business category is that under what business category is that......
hole business

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do With A Million Naira In Nigeria by larryjimmy7: 12:28am On Jun 30, 2014
her "tonto" is for "dikeh"?

(1) (Reply)

Tips To Build Muscles Fast / Football Bettor. / Police Narrate How Teacher Raped Pupil In Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.