Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Glo Bounce 30mb To Last For 2 Days..... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Glo Bounce 30mb To Last For 2 Days..... (557 Views)

My Dog Refuse To Eat Mean For 2 Days Now, Advice Pls / Plz Dnt Criticze, Laff If Its Funny, Bounce If Its Not N Kip Quiet If Its Old / Jonas Brothers Bounce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Bounce 30mb To Last For 2 Days..... by ogunwalea(m): 11:51pm On Jun 29, 2014
I loaded a #200 recharge card day before yesterday and i got a message that the 30mb will last for 3days and today again, I loaded another recharge card and I got another message that's it gonna last for just 2 days. Was angry and I immediately placed a call to the customer care and it was confirmed that it'll only last for just 2days. This is really annoying for Christ sake....

Has anyone confirmed as well?
Re: Glo Bounce 30mb To Last For 2 Days..... by goalburner(m): 12:16am On Jun 30, 2014
dump dat nd sub for d airtel bb plan
its nw bak to normal
Re: Glo Bounce 30mb To Last For 2 Days..... by ogunwalea(m): 12:50am On Jun 30, 2014
goalburner: dump dat nd sub for d airtel bb plan
its nw bak to normal
bro, I'm in Ogun state, oou to be precise and airtel network is worse here and its not gonna favour me at all....
Re: Glo Bounce 30mb To Last For 2 Days..... by Nobody: 5:59am On Jun 30, 2014
ogunwalea:
bro, I'm in Ogun state, oou to be precise and airtel network is worse here and its not gonna favour me at all....
guy leave those stuff &migrate to glo gbam 5mb daily rent is ₦5 as for call charges is ₦10 to all network then yu wil receive bonus of ur usage every sunday try it i was on it since dump mtn as for download try it at nite when you have 1mb you can download song of 5mb or more
Re: Glo Bounce 30mb To Last For 2 Days..... by ogunwalea(m): 11:15am On Jun 30, 2014
Adikam:
guy leave those stuff &migrate to glo gbam 5mb daily rent is ₦5 as for call charges is ₦10 to all network then yu wil receive bonus of ur usage every sunday try it i was on it since dump mtn as for download try it at nite when you have 1mb you can download song of 5mb or more
5mb on android?
Re: Glo Bounce 30mb To Last For 2 Days..... by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 30, 2014
ogunwalea:
5mb on android?
yes

(1) (Reply)

9jaaprokogist / An Alternative To Google Is Nairaland. / Landlord Evicts Tenants For Attempting Ice Bucket Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.