Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

A Thread For Fans Of Game Of Thrones - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / A Thread For Fans Of Game Of Thrones (709 Views)

Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

A Thread For Fans Of Game Of Thrones by wohlay24(m): 12:19am On Jun 30, 2014
This is a thread for fans of game of thrones. Share your tots about the movie, what you've learnt etc.
Re: A Thread For Fans Of Game Of Thrones by Emmyk(m): 12:39am On Jun 30, 2014
Still looking for Season 4. I just hate Mother of dragons. lipsrsealed
Re: A Thread For Fans Of Game Of Thrones by wohlay24(m): 10:26pm On Jun 30, 2014
U can download season 4 on o2tvseries.com
Re: A Thread For Fans Of Game Of Thrones by Emmyk(m): 10:24am On Jul 02, 2014
wohlay24: U can download season 4 on o2tvseries.com
Okie dokie
Re: A Thread For Fans Of Game Of Thrones by RayMcBlue(m): 9:58am On Jul 03, 2014
wohlay24: This is a thread for fans of game of thrones. Share your tots about the movie, what you've learnt etc.

What movie? The GOT I knew about is an HBO's drama fantasy Television series set in the fictional Seven Kingdoms of Westeros, the series chronicles the violent
dynastic struggles among the realm's noble families for
control of the Iron Throne.

I never knew the producers of the show had released a GOT movie as well. Where can I download the movie? Please do tell.
Re: A Thread For Fans Of Game Of Thrones by UjSizzle(f): 10:14am On Jul 03, 2014

(1)

Half Of A Yellow Sun (the Story Of The Nigeria-Biafra Civil War) / "Happy New Year" Is The Best Film India Senseless And Random: Farah Khan / Clint Eastwood Earning Oscar Buzz For "American Sniper"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.