Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,690 members, 7,809,607 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE - Technology Market (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (298089 Views)

Authentic Brand New and UK Used Phones,Tabs and Laptops. Come in / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Anambra Swap(buy/swap Phones,tabs,pcs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by pgo17(m): 6:56pm On Nov 19, 2014
TY does the Jiayu g4s come with mcard? I will be ordering tomoro or nxt and waybill to otukpo pls.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by bboyZ: 9:09pm On Nov 19, 2014
C.E.O ...tyconcepts.. Wana get elephone g6 frm u.... Hw much z waybill to uyo, akwa ibom state .....wud b orderin tomorrow
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by aitoehigie: 9:50pm On Nov 19, 2014
My Oneplus One: One Word: #AWESOME
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 11:11pm On Nov 19, 2014
bboyZ:
C.E.O ...tyconcepts.. Wana get elephone g6 frm u.... Hw much z waybill to uyo, akwa ibom state .....wud b orderin tomorrow

Good evening ;
Elephone G6 is available ( 1pc Black) = #28,000
Waybill to Uyo = #2,500.

Order tomorrow and have it delivered same tomorrow depending on time wink

Welcome.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 11:12pm On Nov 19, 2014
[b][/b]
aitoehigie:

You kept your word smiley smiley smiley

Glad I could please you.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 11:16pm On Nov 19, 2014
pgo17:
TY does the Jiayu g4s come with mcard? I will be ordering tomoro or nxt and waybill to otukpo pls.

Jiayu G4s doesn't come with card.

If you want an mcard I class 10 16gb for sale @ #2,000.

Jiayu G4s = #35,000
Waybill to Otukpo, Benue State = #2,500 (Via EMS, it is the safest method given the distance).

Jiayu Lover grin grin grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 11:27pm On Nov 19, 2014
danchuzzy:

lol thanks once again...

Officially lemme join the host of TYConcepts Customers and clients all over Nigeria and indeed the globe to say TYConcepts has done it again...

***No ask me wetin she do***

Any ways sha... After the long wait... I finally took delivery of the phone this morning...

I no even wait make day break before I go pick d phone from d parcel delivery service office... #Notyme

It came with all the packages and accessories and some jara self... U wan know d Jara Buy the phone ... TYConcepts go put dem for u ...

I nearly did not charge it b4 use... Thanks to TY who INSTRUCTED me to charge it properly. In her words ' charge am reach 100%'

So I did charge it till 100% and I'm glad I did.

I also want to say for all those who purchased the same phone as I did ... U might want to download the latest updates for the phone. Mehn it's crazy... ***I meant d update oh***

Just go to the settings ==> about phone ==> system updates.

Thank me later

#Okbye

#One_plus_one

Engineer Danchuzzy.....

The bolded was so beyond my control but finally Oneplus One has wipe off the long wait feeling upon arrival.

Thanks for the sweetness wink smiley grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 11:33pm On Nov 19, 2014
aitoehigie:

Thanks for a smooth transaction.
Customer Service: 100%
Reliability: 100%
Delivering on schedule: 97% (This would have been 100% if not for a slight hitch that came up which was completely beyond her control)

This might sound like a much repeated phrase on this thread, but if you are having any doubts doing business with this lady, kindly erase such. I don't think anyone can be more skeptical than I was but she delivered and put all doubts to shame.
"Tyconcepts is a dealer I am well pleased with, patronize her"

P.S: Tyconcepts should facilitate an "Excellent Customer Service" training for other merchants on Nairaland grin

Aitoehigie gave me 100% shocked shocked shocked

Now that's a gold medal coming from him...(You know what I mean)

It is nice erasing those doubts and cold feet....I actually strived extra hard to earn you and your trust and now that I have it am pleased.

In regards to the bolded....Am still a work in progress.

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by pgo17(m): 12:35am On Nov 20, 2014
tyconcepts:

Jiayu G4s doesn't come with card.

If you want an mcard I class 10 16gb for sale @ #2,000.

Jiayu G4s = #35,000
Waybill to Otukpo, Benue State = #2,500 (Via EMS, it is the safest method given the distance).

Jiayu Lover grin grin grin
35k? Oboy am gonna have to drop the card.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by bboyZ: 1:58am On Nov 20, 2014
tyconcepts:

Good evening ;
Elephone G6 is available ( 1pc Black) = #28,000
Waybill to Uyo = #2,500.

Order tomorrow and have it delivered same tomorrow depending on time wink

Welcome.

alright deal ...i love sharp sharp tins...heard u av a good customer sevices...e jst attract me like magnet come to u.. Will talk on phone so i get ya acct details..n by btwn 9,10am..our first should had strike..tnks hear frm me soon
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:56am On Nov 20, 2014
bboyZ:
alright deal ...i love sharp sharp tins...heard u av a good customer sevices...e jst attract me like magnet come to u.. Will talk on phone so i get ya acct details..n by btwn 9,10am..our first should had strike..tnks hear frm me soon

Sharp Sharp is how we do it grin

Step in and and be part of the "Customer Services" that has become an attitude....Attracted like magnet, stay like glue.

We talking already.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:01am On Nov 20, 2014
pgo17:
35k? Oboy am gonna have to drop the card.

You will still have 16gb inbuilt memory to play with wink
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 10:23am On Nov 20, 2014
:::::::Available For Sale At The Moment:::::::

All Communication Channels Remains Same ;

Call or Whatsapp : 08036965028

BBM : 7F30D384

E-mail : tyconcepts13@gmail.com
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by bboyZ: 11:45am On Nov 20, 2014
Ty am done wit d payments like 25mins ago for elephone G6......... Due to arrive uyo AKWA IBOM STATE LEAST TODAY..its all in ya hands nw.wishin u a lovely day
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 12:50pm On Nov 20, 2014
bboyZ:
Ty am done wit d payments like 25mins ago for elephone G6......... Due to arrive uyo AKWA IBOM STATE LEAST TODAY..its all in ya hands nw.wishin u a lovely day

Payment Confirmed!!!

Enroute courier office....Details in a bit.

Thank you.

*****MODIFIED****-

I just left the waybill office, they said today is far gone (1:45pm) so delivery today isn't sure.

I will be there first thing tomorrow morning to do the needful and update you accordingly. Thanks.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by danchuzzy(m): 2:20pm On Nov 20, 2014
aitoehigie:

#SECONDED
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by bboyZ: 3:14pm On Nov 20, 2014
tyconcepts:

Payment Confirmed!!!

Enroute courier office....Details in a bit.

Thank you.

*****MODIFIED****-

I just left the waybill office, they said today is far gone (1:45pm) so delivery today isn't sure.

I will be there first thing tomorrow morning to do the needful and update you accordingly. Thanks.

alright still owk by me i will stay tuned.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 5:40pm On Nov 20, 2014
bboyZ:
alright still owk by me i will stay tuned.

Thank you dear.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by danchuzzy(m): 7:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
tyconcepts:

Engineer Danchuzzy.....

The bolded was so beyond my control but finally Oneplus One has wipe off the long wait feeling upon arrival.

Thanks for the sweetness wink smiley grin

anytime ma'am....
i'm happy to have identified with you and your ministry grin grin grin grin grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Doubletee13(m): 7:37pm On Nov 20, 2014
danchuzzy:

anytime ma'am....
i'm happy to have identified with you and your ministry grin grin grin grin grin

That's how danchuzzy snatched tyconcepts away from me......

DiarisGod oooo

PS : Who wouldn't want to be identified with light and stability?? No one.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by pgo17(m): 9:11pm On Nov 20, 2014
TY if i order tommoro will i get same day dilivery to otukpo via ems?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:07am On Nov 21, 2014
pgo17:
TY if i order tommoro will i get same day dilivery to otukpo via ems?

EMS takes 3 working days.

PS : Jiayu G4S isn't in stock for immediate delivery. Initialize has in stock so contact him.

Thanks.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:01am On Nov 21, 2014
Doubletee13:

That's how danchuzzy snatched tyconcepts away from me......

DiarisGod oooo

PS : Who wouldn't want to be identified with light and stability?? No one.

I can't be snatched from you at all....Tyconcepts is enough to go round tongue

Thanks for being part of the ministry.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:02am On Nov 21, 2014
danchuzzy:

anytime ma'am....

And the ministry will keep moving till we get to the permanent site.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by pgo17(m): 8:25am On Nov 21, 2014
tyconcepts:

PS : Jiayu G4S isn't in stock for immediate delivery. Initialize has in stock so contact him.

Thanks.
ok thanx will do that
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:45am On Nov 21, 2014
<<<<< DISPATCHED >>>>>

Elephone G6 dispatched to Uyo, Akwa-Ibom state for bboyZ.

Thanks for the swift way with which this deal went.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by bboyZ: 8:53am On Nov 21, 2014
tyconcepts:
<<<<< DISPATCHED >>>>>

Elephone G6 dispatched to Uyo, Akwa-Ibom state for bboyZ.

Thanks for the swift way with which this deal went.

am glad... Waitin handsomely to receive d new bride...... Tyconcepts u r too sweetus...(hugs ha ::givs a peck n run out of d thread..b4 dem brk ma head)
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 10:15am On Nov 21, 2014
:::::::Available For Sale At The Moment:::::::

Phones....

* Doogee DG550 (Black) = #28,000

* THL L969 (Black) = #25,000

* Elephone G5 (White) = #25,000

* Doogee DG580 (Black) = #24,000

* THL T6 Pro (Black) = #23,000

* Kingsing S2 (Black) = #23,000

* Doogee DG310 (Black & White) = #16,000

SD Cards....

* Class 10 SD card 16gb = #2,000

Power Banks....

Romoss Sense4 10400mAh = #4,500

All Communication Channels Remains Same ;

Call or Whatsapp : 08036965028

BBM : 7F30D384

E-mail : tyconcepts13@gmail.com
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by initialize(m): 11:45am On Nov 21, 2014
tyconcepts:

Thanks.

shocked wink

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by callydon(m): 1:21pm On Nov 21, 2014
I've been silently watching this thread for d past two months...
E be like say small money go soon enter my hand, so I wan ask madam TY;
How much is thl4400 or jiayuG4s plus transport to Ilorin.

NB: Am a corp member n na like 3months allowee I wan spend so, abeg make una also help me choose oooooohhhhh.

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 1:35pm On Nov 21, 2014
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 1:40pm On Nov 21, 2014
callydon:
I've been silently watching this thread for d past two months...
E be like say small money go soon enter my hand, so I wan ask madam TY;
How much is thl4400 or jiayuG4s plus transport to Ilorin.

NB: Am a corp member n na like 3months allowee I wan spend so, abeg make una also help me choose oooooohhhhh.

First of all.....Salute to an Otondo grin

Jiayu G4s = #35,000
THL 4400 = #30,000
Waybill to Illorin = #2,000

Thl 4400 got absolutely nothing on Jiayu G4s....No basis for comparison (none I noticed). Outside Jiayu been top of their game in phones production, they are the boss of Mediatek...I hope to use one when I grow up.

3months allowee go reach buy better AC tight ride so plz don't tease us tongue

Una be federal government pikin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (146) (Reply)

Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here / Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide / ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.