Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE - Technology Market (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (298433 Views)

Authentic Brand New and UK Used Phones,Tabs and Laptops. Come in / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Anambra Swap(buy/swap Phones,tabs,pcs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 1:42pm On Nov 21, 2014
bboyZ:
am glad... Waitin handsomely to receive d new bride...... Tyconcepts u r too sweetus...(hugs ha ::givs a peck n run out of d thread..b4 dem brk ma head)

The bride is on transit to the groom....That kind of smoking union.

Hug, peck and stay but no let them catch you or else OYO tongue
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by callydon(m): 1:47pm On Nov 21, 2014
tyconcepts:

First of all.....Salute to an Otondo grin

Jiayu G4s = #35,000
THL 4400 = #30,000
Waybill to Illorin = #2,000

Thl 4400 got absolutely nothing on Jiayu G4s....No basis for comparison (none I noticed). Outside Jiayu been top of their game in phones production, they are the boss of Mediatek.

3months allowee go reach buy better AC tight ride so plz don't tease us tongue

Una be federal government pikin.

So r u suggesting I go buy an AC tight ride
But seriously, I need more ba3 power cos I press my phone a lot. Am not Jst comfortable with d jiayu's 3000mah ba3.
Still checking out more options shaa..
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 1:52pm On Nov 21, 2014
callydon:

So r u suggesting I go buy an AC tight ride
But seriously, I need more ba3 power cos I press my phone a lot. Am not Jst comfortable with d jiayu's 3000mah ba3.
Still checking out more options shaa..

Nah.....Am only saying you won't spend up to the 3months allowee to buy a phone grin

I could suggest THL 5000 (Has 5000mAh battery) since battery is of essence too.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 2:47pm On Nov 21, 2014
:::::::ELEPHONE G5 VS DOOGEE DG580:::::::

Did a little surface fiddling with Elephone G5 and Doogee DG580 (Both are clones of the almighty Oneplus One phone).

* Elephone G5 comes with Corning gorilla glass while Doogee DG550 comes with One-glass solution full lamination screen.

* Elephone G5 comes with 13MP rear camera & 5MP front camera while Doogee DG580 comes with 8MP rear camera & 8MP front camera.

* Elephone G5 has 1280 x 720px screen resolution while Doogee DG580 has 960 x 540px screen resolution.

* Elephone G5 comes with a 2550mAh battery capacity while Doogee DG580 comes with 2500mAh battery capacity.

PS : The wrist watch on the 5th picture is available for sale.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 21, 2014
[quote author=tyconcepts post=28220995] :::::::ELEPHONE G5 VS DOOGEE DG580:::::::

Did a little surface fiddling with Elephone G5 and Doogee DG580 (Both are clones of the almighty Oneplus One phone).

The Doogee 580 has otg function and it comes with it.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 3:12pm On Nov 21, 2014
EMMAACHILE:

The Doogee 580 has otg function and it comes with it.

Its a typo.....Doogee DG580 ambassador grin

#Corrected.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 21, 2014
tyconcepts:

Its a typo.....Doogee DG580 ambassador grin

#Corrected.
Lol
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by callydon(m): 4:42pm On Nov 21, 2014
I want to but d wrist watch plus d hand wearing it.
How much
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Chikago(m): 4:54pm On Nov 21, 2014
altavista:
HOW TO CHANGE IMEI ON CUBE TALK 9X & USE GLO BIS

1) Root your Cube 9x (Mine was rooted but I've heard it works without rooting too so try it without rooting if you can't root).
2) Back up your original Cube 9x IMEI. (I did this by writing it out on a jotter and also took a screenshot and saved it on my Cube 9x, Phone & PC)
3) Get your BB IMEI ready and keep it on standby.
4) Dial *#*#3646633#*#* on your Cube 9x dialer, this will open Engr Mode
5) Swipe to Connectivity, under Connectivity tap on CDS information, under CDS Information tap on Radio Information, then tap on Phone 1.
6) Then you'll see AT+ . Add a space between the T & + i.e It should be AT + and not AT+
7) Input the BB IMEI in this format AT +EGMR=1,7,”IMEI number here”
8.) Tap on the SEND AT COMMAND, if successful you should see a success report of "AT COMMAND sent" at the bottom of the screen.
9) Restart your Cube 9x and use *#06# to confirm if it has changed.
10) Subscribe to GLO BIS on a Blackberry phone by sending Comonth to 777 to get it activated immediately (This costs N1000 and you'll be credited with 3GB).
NB: Subscription can also be done with the Cube 9x but for faster activation and to be on the safe side, it is recommended to use a BlackBerry phone.
11) Browse for some minutes then remove the sim into your Cube 9x.
12) Create a new APN with blackberry.net and select it as default
13) Browse and download as much as your 3gb allows

Daz all.

Posted for TYConcepts

Guy,you're the best, I salute.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:56pm On Nov 21, 2014
callydon:
I want to but d wrist watch plus d hand wearing it.
How much

Lolz.

The watch = #1,500
The hand = Figures are figureless. tongue
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 6:06am On Nov 22, 2014
tyconcepts:

<<<<< DISPATCHING >>>>>

Doogee DG310 + Class 10 16gb SD card has been dispatched to Yenagoa for by your referral.

Thank you & God bless you.

<<<<<DELIVERED SUCCESSFULLY>>>>
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:40am On Nov 22, 2014
Its all about serving the best way you deserve grin grin grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by amurx(m): 8:58am On Nov 22, 2014
tyconcepts:
:::::::Available For Sale At The Moment:::::::
Phones....
* Doogee DG550 (Black) = #28,000
* THL L969 (Black) = #25,000
* Elephone G5 (White) = #25,000
* Doogee DG580 (Black) = #24,000
* THL T6 Pro (Black) = #23,000
* Kingsing S2 (Black) = #23,000
* Doogee DG310 (Black & White) = #16,000
SD Cards....
* Class 10 SD card 16gb = #2,000
Power Banks....
Romoss Sense4 10400mAh = #4,500
All Communication Channels Remains Same ;
Call or Whatsapp : 08036965028
BBM : 7F30D384
E-mail : tyconcepts13@gmail.com
this Doogee D5 gat me staring at it always well i still gat my thl4400 but seriously why am I this phone freak.....
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 10:39am On Nov 22, 2014
amurx:
this Doogee D5 gat me staring at it always well i still gat my thl4400 but seriously why am I this phone freak.....

Not Doogee D5 but Doogee DG550 wink

If you ask me.....Na who I go ask??

Lolz
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by bboyZ: 10:51am On Nov 22, 2014
grinReceived elephone g6 dis morning d phone sexy like ma only ty(namesake).......still doin ma honeyday wit d phone kiss...tyconcepts i feel thy die......haba u too muc
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 12:31pm On Nov 22, 2014
tyconcepts:
<<<<< DISPATCHED >>>>>

Elephone G6 dispatched to Uyo, Akwa-Ibom state for bboyZ.

Thanks for the swift way with which this deal went.

<<<<<DELIVERED SUCCESSFULLY>>>>>
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 12:46pm On Nov 22, 2014
bboyZ:
grinReceived elephone g6 dis morning d phone sexy like ma only ty(namesake).......still doin ma honeyday wit d phone kiss...tyconcepts i feel thy die......haba u too muc

Your joy is contagious.... Its spreading all the way here grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:26pm On Nov 22, 2014
That kind of Saturday where thing don't go as planned but we don't complain.

Thanks for the inquiries, calls, Whatsapp et all.

Keep them coming smiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by stharley: 8:52pm On Nov 22, 2014
tyconcepts:
That kind of Saturday where thing don't go as planned but we don't complain.

Thanks for the inquiries, calls, Whatsapp et all.

Keep them coming smiley

Iya TY, evening doogee turbo2 DG900 n UMi Zero price
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 6:36am On Nov 23, 2014
stharley:

Iya TY, evening doogee turbo2 DG900 n UMi Zero price

Good morning Stharley;

Doogee Turbo DG900 = #40,000
UMI Zero = Price unknown for now.

Happy Sunday.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2014
Phones are available and dispatcheable grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:38pm On Nov 23, 2014
::::THL T6 PRO::::

Description:

THL T6 Pro, Android 4.4, Octa Core 1.4GHz, Dual Sim, 5.0 inch HD, 3G WCDMA, 8.0MP, Smartphone, Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor, Wifi, GPS, FM radio, Multi-touch, Schedule Power on/off

==========================================

Full Specifications :

Brand / Model : THL T6 Pro

CPU : MT6592M Octa Core 1.4GHz

GPU : Mali-450MP

RAM : 1GB
ROM : 8GB
Extend card : MAX supports 32GB Class 10 Micro SD Memory Card (TF-Card)

Screen Display Size : 5.0 inch HD

Screen Resolution : 1280×720

Screen Type : IPS-LCD, Multi-Touch Capcitive Screen

Display Colour : 16 Million Colors

Dual Camera : Front Camera - 2.0 mega pixel, supports Skype Video Calls
Rear Camera 8.0 mega pixel / Auto Focus / Flash Light

Network Band :
2G GSM: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
3G WCDMA: 900 / 2100 MHz

SIM Card Slot Dual Sim : Supports W+G / G+G
SIM 1: Micro
SIM 2: Standard

Media Support Format :
Audio MP3, AAC, WAV, etc,
Video AVI, MP4, FLV, 3GP, MOV, ASF, MPEG, RMVB, H.263, H.264, etc

Data Transfer & Connectivity :
Data transfer Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0
Mobile internet WiFi, EDGE, GPRS, UMTS, HSPA, HSPA+
GPS GPS

Functions / Features :
G-sensor, P-Sensor, L-Sensor, FM radio, Wifi, GPS, Multi-touch, Dual SIM, Schedule Power on/off
Sensor
Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor

Languages : Default English + Multi Languages

Color : Black / White

Dimensions : 143.9 x 71.6 x 8.2 mm

Net Weight : 155g with battery

Battery Capacity : Li-ion Battery 1900mAh

What's In The Box?
1 x THL T6 Pro
1 x 1900mAh battery
1 x Leather flip case
1 x USB cable
1 x Earphone
1 x OTG
1 x Screen film
1 x Phone case
1 x Charger
1 x User Manual

Price = #23,000

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Doubletee13(m): 10:05pm On Nov 23, 2014
tyconcepts:

I can't be snatched from you at all....Tyconcepts is enough to go round tongue

Thanks for being part of the ministry.

The ministry is moving.

Meanwhile you just slow pedal here abi this weekend was a rock star weekend for you?

***Making faces***
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 6:10am On Nov 24, 2014
Doubletee13:

The ministry is moving.

Meanwhile you just slow pedal here abi this weekend was a rock star weekend for you?

***Making faces***

Combining business and family sometimes can be hectic....One has to give way at least a bit.....I wish it was a rockstar weekend tongue

We have had plenty rock star weekends so we don't miss the few we don't get.

How are you?

Happy new week.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:06am On Nov 24, 2014
:::::::Available For Sale At The Moment:::::::

Phones....

* Doogee DG550 (Black) = #28,000

* THL L969 (Black) = #25,000

* Doogee DG580 (Black) = #24,000

* THL T6 Pro (Black) = #23,000

* Kingsing S2 (Black) = #23,000

* Doogee DG310 (Black & White) = #16,000

SD Cards....

* Class 10 SD card 16gb = #2,000

Power Banks....

Romoss Sense4 10400mAh = #4,500

All Communication Channels Remains Same ;

Call or Whatsapp : 08036965028

BBM : 7F30D384

E-mail : tyconcepts13@gmail.com
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by konkocious(m): 10:35am On Nov 24, 2014
Madam hope u don see alert... Abeg help me manage am. I'm counting on you
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 11:16am On Nov 24, 2014
konkocious:

I don try my best for you totally yet you want me to still manage am like that....Not so fair. It can't fly at that altitude.

Please do the needful.

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Doubletee13(m): 12:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
tyconcepts:

Combining business and family sometimes can be hectic....One has to give way at least a bit.....I wish it was a rockstar weekend tongue

We have had plenty rock star weekends so we don't miss the few we don't get.

How are you?

Happy new week.

I get the family over anything feeling....Its moral.

Am fine ma'am.

Blessed week with plenty sales as it goes.

#Cheers.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 1:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
ayilo:
Ty how much will DG310 cost, i live in PH

tyconcepts:

Hello Ayilo ;

Doogee DG310 now cost = #16,000
Waybill to Port Harcourt = #2,000
Total = #18,000

Thank you.

Payment for Doogee DG310 + waybill to Port Harcourt confirmed!!!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by TheTega(m): 1:28pm On Nov 24, 2014
Madam TYconcepts Welldone oo, please price of One Plus One 64GB
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 1:41pm On Nov 24, 2014
TheTega:
Madam TYconcepts Welldone oo, please price of One Plus One 64GB

Oneplus One 64gb = #70,000 (only on pre-order)

PS : You need to pay me allowance fees for bearing same name with my sister (Tega).

grin grin grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 3:39pm On Nov 24, 2014
konkocious:

<<<<< DISPATCHING >>>>>

Elephone G5 & other accessories + A little nudge dispatched to Lagos for Konkocious.

Thank for re-patronizing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (146) (Reply)

Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here / Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide / ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.