Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,809 members, 7,827,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE - Technology Market (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (299778 Views)

Authentic Brand New and UK Used Phones,Tabs and Laptops. Come in / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Anambra Swap(buy/swap Phones,tabs,pcs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by sleemoon(m): 6:06pm On Aug 19, 2014
.. Space booked tongue
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by sleemoon(m): 6:07pm On Aug 19, 2014
Chai... Na me open thread #12.... Dis space is not for sale oooo...
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 6:18pm On Aug 19, 2014
gustav25: I sent you a mail but no reply till now
am interested in the elephone p20000 but I would like to know if I can get a better battery

Oh dear, I didn't get your mail else I'd reply instanta to inquiries, that's what am configured to do....Its my calling and do it happily. Apologies smiley

As per Elephone P2000, i have tried getting a better battery that can work perfectly on it but the aim is still not yet achieved....Its still a W.I.P but I can throw in extra battery for it(meaning I can make it come with two batteries).
You might wanna to check out MLAIS NOTE PRO…Same features with Elephone P2000, more juicy battery.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Ajascolove(m): 7:07pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ajascolove: Alright. I need the full specification and price of DG550 too. I want to choose between Mlais, Elephone P2000 and DooGee DG550 Dagger.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:42pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ajascolove: You are yet to post the price for MLAIS NOTE PRO.

MLAISE NOTE PRO = #38,000

ELEPHONE P2000 = #35,000

DOOGEE DAGGER 550 = #28,000

Sorry I made you wait....Take this kiss
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:36pm On Aug 19, 2014
sleemoon: Chai... Na me open thread #12.... Dis space is not for sale oooo...

Your part payment for Cube Talk 9x 2gb/32gb is confirmed and enough to buy you a large space on my plot....Am working for you already.
When person send me message, my body no dey reach ground until I waka the message complete.

You will soon be TALKing the TALK smiley

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by pgo17(m): 9:08pm On Aug 19, 2014
is there option to pay on delivery? How nuch for xiaomi hongmi 1s with full accesories to otukpo?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:29pm On Aug 19, 2014
pgo17: is there option to pay on delivery? How nuch for xiaomi hongmi 1s with full accesories to otukpo?

Exactly where is Otukpo ....I scored really low in Geography way back in school grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by pgo17(m): 9:52pm On Aug 19, 2014
tyconcepts:

Exactly where is Otukpo ....I scored really low in Geography way back in school grin
otukpo is in benue state, just before makurdi
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 10:03pm On Aug 19, 2014
pgo17: otukpo is in benue state, just before makurdi

I gat it...Sorry dear but there ain't no "pay-on-delivery", trusting me with your money is equivalent to putting it in a bank's vault. grin

Delivery to Otukpo, Benue state, I would suggest EMS speed post and they deliver inter-state packages in 3working days or less. Its safer given the distance.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by pgo17(m): 10:06pm On Aug 19, 2014
tyconcepts:

I gat it...Sorry dear but there ain't no "pay-on-delivery", trusting me with your money is equivalent to putting it in a bank's vault. grin

Delivery to Otukpo, Benue state, I would suggest EMS speed post and they deliver inter-state packages in 3working days or less. Its safer given the distance.
alryt how much total?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 10:11pm On Aug 19, 2014
pgo17: alryt how much total?

Xiaomi Hongomi 1s = #30,000
EMS charges = #2,000
Total = #32,000

NB >>>The cost of waybill is always indicated on the waybill form and attached to the parcel so you will see there are no "hidden charges" and am sure I will have to add up to that amount to make up the actual sending cost smiley. Your will be provided with waybill no and have your order delivered to your doorsteps, safe and sound.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 10:18pm On Aug 19, 2014
*******XIAOMI HONGOMI 1s FULL SPECS**********

[b]Original XIAOMI Hongmi 1S Snapdragon MSM8228 Quad Core MobilePhone 1GB+8GB 4.7'' IPS Dual SIM Support 64G TF GSM WCDMA OTG

Brand : Xiaomi

Model : Hongmi 1S

CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8628 (8228) Quad Core

GPU: Adreno 305

OS MIUI V5 (Basics on Android V4.3)

Default Language:English

Memory

RAM : 1GB

ROM : 8GB

MAX supports 64GB TF-Card

Screen 4.7 inch IPS Screen,1280x720, 16M Colors

Capacitive Multi Touch Screen

Network Dual Sim Dual Standby

2G: GSM: 900/1800/1900MHz

3G: WCDMA: 900/2100MHz

GSM / WCDMA is available for worldwide

Color Grey/Black/white/Pink

GPS Built-in GPS,Supports A-GPS

Connection Bluetooth:BT4.0LE +BT3.0HS

Wi-Fi :WIFI Direct

Micro USB 2.0

Camera Dual Camera

Back 8.0 Mega Pixel / Auto Focus / Flash Light

Hongmi 1S: Frong 1.6 MP

Sensor Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor

Radio FM

Video mp4,h.263,h.264,rmvb,flv720p, etc.

Audio mp3,acc,amr,ogg,m4a,mid,wma,flac,ape,aac,wav, etc, 3.5 mm Audio

Special function G-sensor, P-Sensor, L-Sensor, FM radio, Wifi, GPS, Multi-touch, Dual SIM, Schedule Power on/off, E-compass

Size 137 x 69 x 9.9 mm

Weight 158 g with battery

Box Contains;

1 x Xiaomi Hongomi 1s

1 x 2000mAh Battery

1 x OTG Cable

1 x Earphone

1 x USB Cable

1 x Card Reader

1 x Cable Winder

1 x Phone Holder

1 x Screen Protector

2 x Charger (EU & UK)

Price = #30,000[/b]

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by pgo17(m): 10:47pm On Aug 19, 2014
tyconcepts:

Xiaomi Hongomi 1s = #30,000
EMS charges = #2,000
Total = #32,000

NB >>>The cost of waybill is always indicated on the waybill form and attached to the parcel so you will see there are no "hidden charges" and am sure I will have to add up to that amount to make up the actual sending cost smiley. Your will be provided with waybill no and have your order delivered to your doorsteps, safe and sound.
will u incluf al acesories at dis price?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 10:51pm On Aug 19, 2014
pgo17: will u incluf al acesories at dis price?

All listed accessories are all included at "that" price. grin....It comes fully loaded.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by pgo17(m): 10:58pm On Aug 19, 2014
tyconcepts:

All listed accessories are all included at "that" price. grin....It comes fully loaded.
thanks will get back to you soonest
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by sleemoon(m): 11:07pm On Aug 19, 2014
tyconcepts:

Your part payment for Cube Talk 9x 2gb/32gb is confirmed and enough to buy you a large space on my plot....Am working for you already.
When person send me message, my body no dey reach ground until I waka the message complete.

You will soon be TALKing the TALK smiley
Y u paint ur balance naa?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 11:09pm On Aug 19, 2014
pgo17: thanks will get back to you soonest

Whenever you are ready, am like a fully loaded shotgun ready to fire grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 11:50pm On Aug 19, 2014
sleemoon:
Y u paint ur balance naa?

grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:40am On Aug 20, 2014
Good morning beautiful people!!!

Store is open and phones are available....Take a pick and see it delivered swiftly.

*******PHONES AVAILABLE ATM*******

* JAIYU G4S : 4.7inch, Octa core, 2gb Ram/16gb Rom, 1280x720px, OS 4.2, Wifi, Dual 3G Sim(Standard+Micro), 1.7Ghz MTK6592, IPS, Corning Gorilla Glass II, 3000mAh, 321ppi, 13mp e.t.c @ #36,000 (Open for Bargain).

* XIAOMI HONGOMI 1S : 4.7inch, OS MIUI V5(Basics On Android 4.3), 1gb Ram/8gb Rom, CPU Qualcomm MSM8228(Snapdragon 400), Cortex A7 Quad core 1.6GHz, 1280x720px HD Screen, Dual Sim, OTG, 2000mAh, 8mp e.t.c @ #30,000.

* ELEPHONE P10 : 5.0inch, Quad core, 1gb Ram/16gb Rom, 1280x720px, Dual 3G Sim, 1.3GHz MTK6582, 1950mAh, OS 4.4.2(KitKat), IPS HD multi touch screen, WiFi, 2mp/13mp e.t.c @ #28,500 #28,000 (Open for Bargain).

We restock every hour grin If your desire phone/tab isn't listed here....Just send me to get it and I will with speed because your wish is my every command.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Doubletee13(m): 9:55am On Aug 20, 2014
Good works provokes compliments.....Your thread attracts like bees to honey.

Please what is the cost of Jiayu G4S + Xiaomi 1s with waybill cost to Enugu? Its an urgent inquiry. Thanks.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 20, 2014
Uhmmm,am now welcome to this family.I paid for my Elephone P10 and OEM power bank today.I hope to receive it today 4pm latest.TY u will get more proposal from me.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 10:58am On Aug 20, 2014
Doubletee13: Good works provokes compliments.....Your thread attracts like bees to honey.

Please what is the cost of Jiayu G4S + Xiaomi 1s with waybill cost to Enugu? Its an urgent inquiry. Thanks.

Bless you.

Jiayu g4s = #36,000(open for bargain)
Xiaomi 1s = #30,000
Waybill to Enugu = #1,500(negotiateable) smiley

Total = #67,500

Let me serve you!!!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 11:02am On Aug 20, 2014
whizbrain: Uhmmm,am now welcome to this family.I paid for my Elephone P10 and OEM power bank today.I hope to receive it today 4pm latest.TY u will get more proposal from me.

And "whizbrain" spoke.....A lady who thinks & talks like a man smiley

My wheels are rolling for you sis, you will have you order in Onitsha before 4pm today....No doubts smiley

I expect the goodies you are gonna bring my way and I no go dull you at all grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Doubletee13(m): 12:45pm On Aug 20, 2014
tyconcepts:

Bless you.

Jiayu g4s = #36,000(open for bargain)
Xiaomi 1s = #30,000
Waybill to Enugu = #1,500(negotiateable) smiley

Total = #67,500

Let me serve you!!!

Of coz am willing to be served

Plz how many days/hours delivery if I pay tomorrow morning? Just to be certain.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 20, 2014
tyconcepts:

And "whizbrain" spoke.....A lady who thinks & talks like a man smiley

My wheels are rolling for you sis, you will have you order in Onitsha before 4pm today....No doubts smiley

I expect the goodies you are gonna bring my way and I no go dull you at all grin
Lol@Speak and talk like a man.My sister u got to think and talk like Dangote when it involves money.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 1:53pm On Aug 20, 2014
Doubletee13:

Of coz am willing to be served

Plz how many days/hours delivery if I pay tomorrow morning? Just to be certain.

Same day delivery to Enugu...I operate on swift action....Ready to fire with my 2 gas cylinder grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 2:00pm On Aug 20, 2014
whizbrain: Lol@Speak and talk like a man.My sister u got to think and talk like Dangote when it involves money.

I like you spirit girl.... grin

Since the day I read and discovered that , Nigerian oil tycoon Folorunsho Alakija is now the richest black woman in the world with an "estimated" fortune of $7.3 billion I knew instanta that I owe my kids beyond just carrying them for 9month smiley I gats work hard and fast to climb the ladder of success legitly with God helping.

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Doubletee13(m): 3:34pm On Aug 20, 2014
tyconcepts:

Same day delivery to Enugu...I operate on swift action....Ready to fire with my 2 gas cylinder grin

Okay. First thing tomorrow, please provide account number for payment. Also make sure all listed accessories are intact. Thanks.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 4:40pm On Aug 20, 2014
Doubletee13:

Okay. First thing tomorrow, please provide account number for payment. Also make sure all listed accessories are intact. Thanks.

Okay. Contact the number on my signature. Seeing tomorrow already smiley

Shop with us and get #BraggingRights grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 6:00pm On Aug 20, 2014
Onitsha Delivery Of Elephone P10 + 12000mAh Power Bank Came Through.....Same day delivery. Confirmation by Whizbrain.... smiley

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 6:30pm On Aug 20, 2014
For the records/Book keeping

Part payment for Ainol BW1 II by a non-nairalander who has being my eyes and legs in Owerri is confirmed!!!!
I still have not being able to convince this guy to register on Nairaland yet this is where we met embarassed

Anything you want....Send me!!! Am ready & willing smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (146) (Reply)

Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here / Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide / Www.whatsapp.com- Download Whatsapp For Nokia, Blackberry, Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.