Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE - Technology Market (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (299305 Views)

Authentic Brand New and UK Used Phones,Tabs and Laptops. Come in / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Anambra Swap(buy/swap Phones,tabs,pcs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by jayceeabdulwasiu(m): 7:35am On Nov 04, 2014
tyconcepts:

Good morning Sir....Apologises for just responding now.... PHCN wasn't friendly as usual grin

Elephone P6i is catchy as ladies love it for its sleekiness but let's bring you a shade near Kingsing S2

Ladies love Kingsing S2 for all the Effizy, Smart scroll, smart stay, air view, air browse, heart rate monitor et all. They also fall for Elephone P6i for its iphone looks and its bezel feel.

For ruggedity you can look at THL L969....Not so eye catching but built quite appealing in looks yet rugged for use.

Elephone P6i = #19,500
KingSing S2 = #23,000
Thl L969 = #25,000

Welcome!!!

Ok, thank you but make you no dey complain about NEPA because you have what it takes to over-power the agency.. However, what can you say about THL T6 pro and Elephone P10 and. There prices respectively
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by SirBigH: 7:51am On Nov 04, 2014
jorhney:

do you play hd games on it?? and i heard that the tab locks itself randomly how true is this?

I hardly play games so sadly, my answer will not be accurate. But just so you know, it comes with 2GB RAM. HD games will fly flawlessly on this tab. About locking itself randomly, please explain that little for me so I can answer properly.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by sleemoon(m): 9:24am On Nov 04, 2014
jorhney:

do you play hd games on it?? and i heard that the tab locks itself randomly how true is this?
Yup... Locks wen am on landscape mode dou not every time.... I haven't been chanced to install some mind blowing games buh i still have fifa14 nd some HD car racing on it... Its a great tab to hav
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:45am On Nov 04, 2014
macbeyland:

I have seen the redmi note......................what about the elephone P6 and UMI X3? please help me check hese phones whether they meet my demand....do you also have them?

Elephone P6 I cannot say much on coz no live experience with it but UMI X3 does have good points and meets your desire.

You might wanna look into these too;

* THL 5000 = #44,000

* Kingzone Turbo K1 = #45,000

PS : These phones are not in stock but if you want them and you have them.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:54am On Nov 04, 2014
jayceeabdulwasiu:

Ok, thank you but make you no dey complain about NEPA because you have what it takes to over-power the agency.. However, what can you say about THL T6 pro and Elephone P10 and. There prices respectively

Lolz.....I wish am an alpha but sadly am not else these PHCN staffs in Warri infact into the whole of 9ja needs serious military drilling grin

I have much to say about THL phones in general, they are not your everyday phone makers, they sweat it and come out with machines in their various specs and prices. So THL T6 Pro is blessed.

Elephone P10....One water I don't like to swim on.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Mizzzbeee(f): 11:50am On Nov 04, 2014
stharley:
Madam Morning, is it possible to get Lumsing 10400mah PowerBank?? thanks
stharley send me an email wud gladly help u on dat
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 11:56am On Nov 04, 2014
Mizzzbeee:

Thanks mizzbeee....Please direct stharley without posting the thread on this thread.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Mizzzbeee(f): 1:17pm On Nov 04, 2014
tyconcepts:

Thanks mizzbeee....Please direct stharley without posting the thread on this thread.
Am so sorry pardon me
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Mizzzbeee(f): 1:22pm On Nov 04, 2014
TY I GUESS my friend has contacted you on d elephone p6i....pls she wud like d white colour.... And also wher at ojota shud she expect pickup..... Also has anyone bought d phone before wud like a review plssss smiley and am a new customer ooo.... grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 3:03pm On Nov 04, 2014
Mizzzbeee:
TY I GUESS my friend has contacted you on d elephone p6i....pls she wud like d white colour.... And also wher at ojota shud she expect pickup..... Also has anyone bought d phone before wud like a review plssss smiley and am a new customer ooo.... grin

I didn't even know is a she....Thanks for the referral mizz smiley

Her pick up details and other information's would be passed to her via our communication channel.

No white ooooo.....Its black and I don't think she mind coz I info her grin

Elephone P6i need no further introduction dear ....There is a reason they call it "The ELEPHANT"

PS : I like new customers grin grin grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by jorhney(m): 3:30pm On Nov 04, 2014
sleemoon:

Yup... Locks wen am on landscape mode dou not every time.... I haven't been chanced to install some mind blowing games buh i still have fifa14 nd some HD car racing on it... Its a great tab to hav

like how many times in a day or week? i mean d locking ish
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by sleemoon(m): 5:07pm On Nov 04, 2014
jorhney:

I don't count it buh its not up to 3times
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by esquire(m): 5:36pm On Nov 04, 2014
gbodimowo:
Hi Ty
This is an off topic but what do you know about smart watches and which one can you recommend and which phone within the range of 30k can handle it thanks?

I think Elephone has a smart watch display on the website called Elephone W1. Iya laye 1 abeg make finding for others for us o
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Mizzzbeee(f): 6:13pm On Nov 04, 2014
tyconcepts:

I didn't even know is a she....Thanks for the referral mizz smiley

Her pick up details and other information's would be passed to her via our communication channel.

No white ooooo.....Its black and I don't think she mind coz I info her

Elephone P6i need further introduction dear ....There is a reason they call it "The ELEPHANT"

PS : I like new customers grin grin grin
you welcome wink OK fingers crossed I hope it's a nice fone for her... Tnx a lot tho
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 6:48pm On Nov 04, 2014
It was a long day and still on going..... Just leaving Benin for Warri....Being on the road for greener pasture smiley

Yawning and stretching.... My body needs rest, academic needs me, family won't be left out and YOU & YOU needs to be tended to.....Am not complaining tho'

All pending Whatsapp messages will be responded to in a bit.....Safe trip is my now desire.

God grant TYCONCEPTS smooth sailing to her destination....God bless my esteem clients, give them strength & mb to browse through these pages as new things unfold, push them to send referrals my way and give them plenty money to purchase their beloved phones/tablets/power banks.

<<<<<Straight to Agip along Sapele road, Benin to board bus/vehicle/motor/ride be it private or public to Warri grin grin>>>>> SAFE!!!

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:32pm On Nov 04, 2014
jorhney:

please how do i root my cube9x 16gig version?

jorhney:
@tyconcepts you should use konga to sell ur devices tho like that cubetalk 9x cause d one on konga is vry cost .. sell urs on konga pple would go for urs wink grin cheesy

jorhney:

whats d diff btw it and cube talk9x? is it better? and when was it released please

jorhney:
@tyconcepts do you have a 5.5inches device + 2gig ram otg support n octacore

jorhney:

how much is thl 5000 to akure and doogee dagger d550?

jorhney:

have u rooted the tab?

jorhney:

jorhney:

Dear Jorhney;

I took my time to collate your questions on this Cube Talk 9x and am quite surprised you think Cube Talk 9x needs further reviews and introduction....Bros how many review you want?? cry cry You want every user to carve time out of their schedule to give reviews, answering questions that are of no or little consequence??

The fact that people want and go for it should be alone to spur you in its direction or look beyond it. All users can't be wrong on it. It's either Cube gives you the fun you want or not.....SIMPLE!!!

Here is what XDA has to say on Cube Talk 9x ; http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2789340.

If XDA can't convince you, others trying to is a futile exercise.

PS : [Speaking In My pure Warri pidgin]....No time to select beans before cooking....Pour the beans for water and all the dirty go float ALSO forget wetin them write for motor body enter motor coz the fact say them write "safe trip" no mean say the trip dey safe grin cheesy wink

Unto the next one !!!

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by jorhney(m): 7:34pm On Nov 04, 2014
tyconcepts:

Dear Jorhney;
I took my time to collate your questions on this Cube Talk 9x and am quite surprised you think Cube Talk 9x needs further reviews and introduction....(Bros how many review you want You want every user to carve time out of their schedule to give reviews, answering questions that are of no or little consequence??)

The fact that people want and go for it should be alone to spur you in its direction or look beyond it. All users can't be wrong on it. It's either Cube gives you the fun you want or not.....SIMPLE!!!

Here is what XDA has to say on cube ;

If XDA can't convince you, others trying to is a waste.

PS : No time to select beans before cooking....Pour the beans for water and all the dirty go float ALSO forget wetin them write for motor body enter motor coz the fact say them write "safe trip" no mean say the trip dey safe grin cheesy wink

k
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by macbeyland(m): 7:46pm On Nov 04, 2014
Please I need some users of Cube 9x to answer these questions for me.

I read that apps like google chrome crash. I also hear that the battery life is not so fantastic and the USB OTG doesn't work well (recognizes USB stick but doesn't show files).... also a reviewer complained that typing using the onscreen keyboard is always laggy and you have to press on the screen considerably before it responds... please can somebody confirm or dispel these? thanks for your anticipated response.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by sleemoon(m): 9:01pm On Nov 04, 2014
macbeyland:
Please I need some users of Cube 9x to answer these questions for me.

I read that apps like google chrome crash. I also hear that the battery life is not so fantastic and the USB OTG doesn't work well (recognizes USB stick but doesn't show files).... also a reviewer complained that typing using the onscreen keyboard is always laggy and you have to press on the screen considerably before it responds... please can somebody confirm or dispel these? thanks for your anticipated response.
Yea chrome nd mozilla do crash on it wen u open it.... Buh it has been fixed with a full flash of stock rom dat ll root d tab nd also remove some useless factory app nd d rom ll also increase ur 2GB app storage to 4gb.... I got d rom from freaktab site.....
Well about the battery, its not really dat fantastic truly cos i expect a 10,000mAh ba3 to last me nothing less than 3days buh it only last a day
About the OTG, it works perfectly well no issh atal
About the screen, dats a lie cos its very responsive to slight touch...
Wif dat i guess i hav ansd ur questions...
Sent from my own personal sweet, charming, adorable Cube 9x

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by jayceeabdulwasiu(m): 9:06pm On Nov 04, 2014
tyconcepts:

Lolz.....I wish am an alpha but sadly am not else these PHCN staffs in Warri infact into the whole of 9ja needs serious military drilling grin

I have much to say about THL phones in general, they are not your everyday phone makers, they sweat it and come out with machines in their various specs and prices. So THL T6 Pro is blessed.

Elephone P10....One water I don't like to swim on.

How much will that be to Lagos. UNILAG to be precise
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by macbeyland(m): 10:12pm On Nov 04, 2014
sleemoon:

Yea chrome nd mozilla do crash on it wen u open it.... Buh it has been fixed with a full flash of stock rom dat ll root d tab nd also remove some useless factory app nd d rom ll also increase ur 2GB app storage to 4gb.... I got d rom from freaktab site.....
Well about the battery, its not really dat fantastic truly cos i expect a 10,000mAh ba3 to last me nothing less than 3days buh it only last a day
About the OTG, it works perfectly well no issh atal
About the screen, dats a lie cos its very responsive to slight touch...
Wif dat i guess i hav ansd ur questions...
Sent from my own personal sweet, charming, adorable Cube 9x
thanks bro.... I appreciate.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by esquire(m): 2:46am On Nov 05, 2014
Made further research for Iyalaje 1 on the smart watches, of all the ones i saw, this particular brand caught my attention KINGELON K2 it has many name on the internet and it is also known as Ansmart Swatch Universal Smart Watch, Star Kingelon K2 or Star E2602 .. You might wanna check it out ma'am if its any good and affordable and within your business channel i think i might have you order one for me.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 6:44am On Nov 05, 2014
jayceeabdulwasiu:

How much will that be to Lagos. UNILAG to be precise

THL T6 Pro's price is yet known Sir.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:43am On Nov 05, 2014
esquire:
Made further research for Iyalaje 1 on the smart watches, of all the ones i saw, this particular brand caught my attention KINGELON K2 it has many name on the internet and it is also known as Ansmart Swatch Universal Smart Watch, Star Kingelon K2 or Star E2602 .. You might wanna check it out ma'am if its any good and affordable and within your business channel i think i might have you order one for me.

Smart watches are not yet part of my network but I will try to check through and see where we get with it.

A research by an Esquire....Compiled and composed.

Heart Hat is raised!!!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Thorby(m): 8:03am On Nov 05, 2014
Madam TY, Good morning...
Pls, I need the price of Mpie G7 to Lagos
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:28am On Nov 05, 2014
Thorby:
Madam TY, Good morning...
Pls, I need the price of Mpie G7 to Lagos

Unavailable....
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Thorby(m): 8:54am On Nov 05, 2014
tyconcepts:

Unavailable....
OK... Thanks ma'am
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:55am On Nov 05, 2014
:::::::Available For Sale At The Moment:::::::

Phones....

* 1pc THL L969 (Black) = #25,000

* 1pc Elephone G5 (White) = #25,000

* 1pc Kingsing S2 (Black) = #23,000

* 1pc Elephone P6i (Black) = #19,500

SD Cards....

* Class 10 SD card 16gb = #2,000

Power Banks....

Romoss Sense4 10400mAh = #4,500

All Communication Channels Remains Same ;

Call or Whatsapp : 08036965028

BBM : 7F30D384

E-mail : tyconcepts13@gmail.com
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by gbodimowo(m): 12:21pm On Nov 05, 2014
esquire:

Checking it now I also saw Sony smart watch 3 but na 300 dollars
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by gbodimowo(m): 12:38pm On Nov 05, 2014
Off topic

So sorry but have to do this

Detailed "Unboxing" and my first hands on (Samsung
Galaxy Gear Watch clone/replica)

Credits to xda

(You can find more reviews on my Youtube channel, I have
also tested another smartwatch called PW305)
MEGA Review 30 minutes
Model name?
The Smartwatch K2 W100 has many names in the internet.
It is also known as Ansmart Swatch Universal Smart Watch,
Star Kingelon K2 or Star E2602 . They may differ in little bit
in the software. But the one I got has weather for the whole
world, full keyboard and a lot of languages.
From where did you get your version of the watch?
If your interested in this watch, check the info in the video
description (in the unboxing video in the top) on Youtube.
Before I can say if this watch is good or not, I have to test it
some more. But the design and materials are very close to
the real Samsung Galaxy Gear. My first impression of it was
"wow" because it offers really many features and options.
Like full Android 4.2.2 OS, built-in camera, radio, wifi, bt,
ftp, music player etc. But of course the watch is just a nice
toy.
Bluetooth Keyboard
I can pair my BT keyboard with the watch, and then I can
use that to type. Works perfect! also I can with no problem
disable the BT keyboard again if not needed in the settings
of the watch. Just like on any other normal phone.
ROOT?
It can be rooted very easy and fast with http://
www.shuame.com/en/root/ (Root Genius tool).
This should be pretty safe, and even after a factory reset of
the watch, it will still be rooted. But still you do this by your
own risk!
Play Store?
The watch doesnt come with the Play store, but I managed
to install the Play store myself on the watch and it works
100% without errors. But it requires ROOT. Also I have
installed Aptoide (alternative app store). I have tried Google
Music app, Temple Run 1, Antutu and Flappy Bird, all these
works great. I even got Youtube and Facebook to work!
Steps how to install the Play Store
(Batterylife without any Gapps installed is really good, but
as soon you install Gapps it will reduce batterylife
dramatic.)
1. Root the watch using http://www.shuame.com/en/root/
2. Download the GoogleInstallerR.apk here http://
www.mediafire.com/download/9l...InstallerR.apk
3. Download also this one http://www.mediafire.com/
download/m0...pps-s7yler.rar
4. Copy "GoogleInstallerR.apk" to the watch, install it on
the watch, after that you need to run the app from the app
drawer on the watch called "GoogleInstaller" and check or
install all the Gapps. You can also install the Play Store
with that one, maps, gmail, etc.
5. If the Play Store can be startet and works for you then
your good! If not or if the Play Store crashes or gives error
then, unpack the Gapps-s7yler.rar (from step 3) and install
first the "Google Account Manager APK" file on the watch
after that also install the "GooglePlay.Installer(ALL-Colors)
.apk" on the watch, when that one is installed you need to
run "Installer cracked Google Play" from the app drawer,
inside the app choose "Modded Google Play Original Style",
and then press the button "Install and Reboot".
6. After a fresh reboot, try the Play Store (maybe you need
to sign in) again and it should work without errors or
problems!
Firmware/ROM
http://www.needrom.com/mobile/kingelon-swatch-k2/
Specifications:
- MTK6572, Cortex A7 dual core, 1.2GHz
- GPU: Mali-400
- ROM 4GB / RAM 512B (about 1.1Gb internal memory
usable)
- Full colour touch screen 320 x 240 pixels
- Wallpapers can be changed
- Volume & ringtone control
- Pedometer
- Phonebook
- LED notifications
- Real Android OS 4.2.2
- Weather for the whole world
- Customizable clocks
- Customizable UI / color or simple
- Gesture shortcuts
- Built-in Camera (5 mp) / video & pics
- Bluetooth FTP transfer
- With speaker & mic
- Music player (local and remote)
- It has Developer's options and USB Debugging
- Antilost & find my device
- Works only together with an Android smartphone (has no
simcard built-in).
- The original Gear only works for Samsung phones, this
one works for almost all Android phones!
Some few cons:
I would wish that the screen on the K2 was a little bit
bigger, the PW305 has a bigger screen but overall the same
size
The viewing angle on the screen from the sides, or in
horizontal mode is not that good, straight front it is good
The lens on the camera is just put on with some tape, you
may glue it on better
Speaker quality is not the greatest, but it is okay
While you have a conversation, and you need to use the
dialer, it can lag a little bit
The "hang on" button after a conversation can also
sometimes lag a little bit
Not all Play Store games or app will work, some work other
don't
The "gesture auto screen on" does not always work for me
The bluetooth range could be a lot better, seems only to be
4-5 meters max
Batterylife without any Gapps installed is really good, but as
soon you install Gapps it will reduce batterylife dramatic.
Antutu score
7400 pretty nice for a watch
Antutu tells me that it has these sensors
Temperature Sensor
Pressure Sensor
Ambient Temperature Sensor
E-Compas
Acceleration Sensor
Direction Sensor
Relative Humidity Sensor
Hi-res Flickr pictures can be seen here:
https://flic/s/aHsjZxPyDm
My camera samples from the camera (5 megapixels)
Original 2816x2816:
http://peecee.dk/uploads/072014/IMG_20140710_
174105.jpg
Original 2816x2816:
http://peecee.dk/uploads/072014/IMG_20140709_
133106.jpg
More pictures here:
174038.jpg
173854.jpg
http://peecee.dk/uploads/072014/IMG_20140709_
133153.jpg
Here a Video sample/test done by the built-in camera in the
watch. You can only do small clips in 15 to max 300
seconds. The video quality is not high, but it is possible to
see what it is, and of course it is with sound
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 2:02pm On Nov 05, 2014
gbodimowo:

Checking it now I also saw Sony smart watch 3 but na 300 dollars

Your post on the smart watch is pretty lengthy and believe me....No one pays attention to such lengthy post. Abbreviate and make it straight to the point if you must capture attention + its totally derailing the thread cry

Thanks.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 5:22pm On Nov 05, 2014
Thorby:

OK... Thanks ma'am

Welcome!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (146) (Reply)

Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here / Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide / Www.whatsapp.com- Download Whatsapp For Nokia, Blackberry, Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.