Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,306 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Oracle Bootcamp Certifications And Training - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Oracle Bootcamp Certifications And Training (995 Views)

Ccna Latest Dumps 2012 And Training Video / Get Sustainable It Certifications And Be Empowered Now! / Certifications And Qualifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oracle Bootcamp Certifications And Training by Kristinajenny: 8:05am On Jun 30, 2014
The world today runs on Oracle. More than 3 billion devices are powered by Oracle and the number continues to multiply hour by hour. If you still have not completed your Database Certification, Oracle Certification is certainly the right decision for you.

For more info on the same, visit: http://www.bookmybootcamp.com/bootcamp/oracle-OCA-DBA-bootcamp

Re: Oracle Bootcamp Certifications And Training by derommyvent: 11:43am On Aug 08, 2014
Hello,
I am interested in taking oracle before the end of the year. How do i go about it?
Thanks.
Re: Oracle Bootcamp Certifications And Training by Kristinajenny: 12:59pm On Sep 30, 2014
Hi,

Sorry for late reply.yes you can join our training classes. Please share your contact details with me for better communication.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Staad-pro & Orion (structural Design) Training!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / e-books and exam dumps On Pmp, Cissp, Itil, Prince2 & Ceh Avaliable For N1000 / Learn Autocad 2d/3d,rendering Using Accurender.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.