Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,903 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Our First Lady At It Again - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Our First Lady At It Again (1067 Views)

Why Does The First Lady Of Ekiti State, Mrs. Feyisetan Fayose Look Like A Man? / First Lady At It Again + Visafone Lol / Diary Of A Lady At Sea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our First Lady At It Again by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 30, 2014
Sorry, that was to draw your attention to what
happened to me today...
I was about to open the gate @ the entrance
of my house. Then one man came and told me
that he knows me, that he had met me before. So I
was like "I can't really recall where and when I met you, anyway, pls remind me." Then the man said that he had met me in a seminar in Niger State, Suleija to be precised. "Oops! Mr. Man, I have never been to Niger State before" was my reply. Before I could complete the statement, I heard "TAWAI- TAWAI" - a very hot slap on my face.
if the temperature of that slap was to be measured it will be around 200°c.
I felt so confused, at first I thought the slap was
not from the man, I looked behind him to see if there was another person behind him, but there was none. I tried to ask him what I have done, I was trying to apologise, "sorry sir for not recalling your name." 'Tawaii!' the slap came the second time. I couldn't bear it any more. I held the man's shirt
and started pulling him as am pulling your legs
now... hahahaha... nairalanders to like to dey read tori ... insult are welcome o.. cause I knw una wella ....
Re: Our First Lady At It Again by Playcity: 8:16am On Jun 30, 2014
sad embarassed cry [color=#770077][/color][size=20pt][/size]Daft & Lame
Re: Our First Lady At It Again by Guykhena(m): 8:30am On Jun 30, 2014
You should be hanged undecided
Re: Our First Lady At It Again by Mzjhulz(f): 9:04am On Jun 30, 2014
Dry angry
Re: Our First Lady At It Again by cbrass(m): 9:27am On Jun 30, 2014
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Pronunciation Durability Test / #awoof Mtn 7GB For 100 / Best Jokes Update, Drop Urs If U Tink U Can Best Me In D Game, Let Rate Oursefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.