Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,236 members, 7,856,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 09:33 AM

Design Your Graphics At Cheap Prices But Professional...in 24hours - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Design Your Graphics At Cheap Prices But Professional...in 24hours (482 Views)

You Can Actually Get A Collateral Free Loan From N50,000 Upward Within 24hours / Own Nairaland In 24hours / How I Make $1,000 In 24hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Design Your Graphics At Cheap Prices But Professional...in 24hours by yungcheda(m): 12:58pm On Jun 30, 2014
Hello,
Have you ever wanted to design that logo for your website or business? Have you ever wanted to design that header banner? Have you ever wanted to get that converting sales page or landing page for your product or service? But only to find out there are no designers around or they are not giving you want or need? Or they are just too wack but costly? I will help you design something of very great professional touch.

Just contact me on dachiwox2@gmail.com but it will be way cheaper if you order from www.fiverr.com/dachiwox and your order will be completed in less than a day.

You can check out some of my samples on www.androidnigeria.com.ng as I design wallpapers for the site for people to download. Also check out www.fiverr.com/dachiwox for more samples.

I offer banner designs, book and magazine cover designs, pencil sketches of any portrait, photo retouching, photomanipulation, design sales page, business cards and many other graphic jobs.

Don't miss this offer. Head to www.fiverrcom/dachiwox now!

A trial will convince you!

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Help You Create An Upwork Account For 2k / Can't Afford My Grammarly Premium Account For N2k? Try This Last Option For N1k / De Diafix Effective Remedy For Diabetes..know More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.