Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Single Mum Separated Looking For True Love - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Single Mum Separated Looking For True Love (3163 Views)

. / Seriously Looking For True Love / fun loving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Mum Separated Looking For True Love by soulsearch: 5:49am On Aug 17, 2014
Ephee, I feel you totally, it takes someone that's
Been there to understand and not be
Unnecessarily Judgemental
How are you coping and how is your girl?
Send me a mail so I'll send my number to you

ephee:

Soulsearch I relly commend ur courage to save ur life irrespective of people's opinions. Am also a single mum and I was left to no option than to leave due to domeestic violence that almost claimed my life.my utmmost joy now is my baby girl and I relly thank God for seeing me tru it
Re: Single Mum Separated Looking For True Love by soulsearch: 5:56am On Aug 17, 2014
Thanks Dantti2006, I appreciate your advice and
Its noted.
However, 'm not looking for one to hang
Out with, I'm actually introverted-stay-at-home kind
Of person outside going out to work and coming back,
so I need someone at home and that
Someone who will not be rushing to go back to his
Own home.

dantti2006: Hello Soulsearch. I think u should start with having male friends u hang out wit wen u need 2, and friends u can talk 2and unwind afta a long day. Go 4rm there and a nice guy 2settle wit will come along
Re: Single Mum Separated Looking For True Love by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 17, 2014
soulsearch: Ephee, I feel you totally, it takes someone that's
Been there to understand and not be
Unnecessarily Judgemental
How are you coping and how is your girl?
Send me a mail so I'll send my number to you

Thanks to God and my mum.my baby is doing fine

Ifyigwilo24@yahoo.com

Takia
Re: Single Mum Separated Looking For True Love by Nobody: 12:52am On Aug 18, 2014
You are the heroe of your destiny. U are courageuos, honest and determined despite all odd. I have a lot to share with you if only we can talk. U may meet me on facebook tru raladetuyi@yahoo.com or cal 08153248898
Re: Single Mum Separated Looking For True Love by soulsearch: 2:40pm On Aug 18, 2014
Hi Sonitadion, ive checked my mail several times and cant seem to see the mail u sent
send me a mail address i can use instead so i'll contact you
have a fun filled evening
sonitadion: Hello... I sent you a mail. Can you please respond. Just to talk. I feel you

1 Like

Re: Single Mum Separated Looking For True Love by skyface00(m): 12:49am On Aug 19, 2014
hmmmm i truely felt for u......seriously u just need 2 move on which you are doing now but the way u going about it is my worried, you do not need to accept your past with any regret at all, but you need to handle your present live with confidence and face your future without fear, you are not alone in this anymore, God has blessed you with a child, you just dont need a man but a father who will love you and your child......you shouldnt have introduce yourself like that putting our working , MSc common every rat would want to come and feed and leave...dont lose yourself trying to find someone.....keep people in your life who truly loveyou, motivate you,and make you happy, if you know people who do non of these things, let them go and keep calm and smile always, good men come when you least expect them. when God closes a door, be thankful for he still cares about you and want to protect you from what it may harm you....i wish u all the best in your life,......be wise and lower urself and let God get u higher......peace ma

soulsearch:

thanks @Adamkeyinlee, i already have a comprehensive online profile on fb and those
who ve contacted already seen me
as for those marital websites, i was almost duped of 45,000 from one of them
the fear of marriage websites is the beginning of wisdom!
let me try nl if nothing comes of it, then so be it.

1 Like

Re: Single Mum Separated Looking For True Love by soulsearch: 10:02am On Aug 19, 2014
Thanks @ skyface, I appreciate ur advice & its noted.
However, pls take note of d following:
1. Am d one wearing d shoe & I know where it is
pinching me. For dat, pls do nt b more worried abt my
situation than myself.
2.Most men will nt date, talk less of marry a single
mum because they feel uve gt "baggage" which has to
be catered for, so d essence of
including my work status is nt for pride or 2 attract rats
as u calld them, bt 2 assure any interested bt skeptical
ones dat I'm not a parasite but I need a symbiotic r/ship.
3. Also,its common practice to include such details
abt urself even on dating sites cos pple have 2 at least
knw somethg abt u.
4. There r thousands of women with higher & better
qualifications, so what's in an msc anyway? Its just an
educational qualification
5. I have a million faults,just like u, bt I thank God
dat pride is nt one of them.
6. As for d grace of God, there was never a period
I was more sure of dat grace on my life than now.
I believe in trying, nothing ventured, nothing gained.
I'm nt doing a new thing, I'm only doing what thousands
of women r already doin, whether they be single mums or not,
which is trying to make a relationship.

skyface00:
hmmmm i truely felt for u......seriously u just need 2 move on which you are doing now but the way u going about it is my worried, you do not need to accept your past with any regret at all, but you need to handle your present live with confidence and face your future without fear, you are not alone in this anymore, God has blessed you with a child, you just dont need a man but a father who will love you and your child......you shouldnt have introduce yourself like that putting our working , MSc common every rat would want to come and feed and leave...dont lose yourself trying to find someone.....keep people in your life who truly loveyou, motivate you,and make you happy, if you know people who do non of these things, let them go and keep calm and smile always, good men come when you least expect them. when God closes a door, be thankful for he still cares about you and want to protect you from what it may harm you....i wish u all the best in your life,......be wise and lower urself and let God get u higher......peace ma

Re: Single Mum Separated Looking For True Love by skyface00(m): 10:25am On Aug 19, 2014
U are highly wlcome ma..say hello 2 ur beautiful dota 4 me...cheers ma

soulsearch: Thanks @ skyface, I appreciate ur advice & its noted.
However, pls take note of d following:
1. Am d one wearing d shoe & I know where it is
pinching me. For dat, pls do nt b more worried abt my
situation than myself.
2.Most men will nt date, talk less of marry a single
mum because they feel uve gt "baggage" which has to
be catered for, so d essence of
including my work status is nt for pride or 2 attract rats
as u calld them, bt 2 assure any interested bt skeptical
ones dat I'm not a parasite but I need a symbiotic r/ship.
3. Also,its common practice to include such details
abt urself even on dating sites cos pple have 2 at least
knw somethg abt u.
4. There r thousands of women with higher & better
qualifications, so what's in an msc anyway? Its just an
educational qualification
5. I have a million faults,just like u, bt I thank God
dat pride is nt one of them.
6. As for d grace of God, there was never a period
I was more sure of dat grace on my life than now.
I believe in trying, nothing ventured, nothing gained.
I'm nt doing a new thing, I'm only doing what thousands
of women r already doin, whether they be single mums or not,
which is trying to make a relationship.

Re: Single Mum Separated Looking For True Love by soulsearch: 11:53am On Aug 19, 2014
Thanks Skyface, I appreciate

skyface00: U are highly wlcome ma..say hello 2 ur beautiful dota 4 me...cheers ma

Re: Single Mum Separated Looking For True Love by acada111(f): 1:07pm On Aug 19, 2014
My dear, you have to live your life. Men smell desperation like crazy and as soon as they do that, they'll only mess you up more.
Besides, who told you that men no longer marry single mothers? The fact here is that you have to concentrate on "you", build your life and LIVE. The past is the past, please let it remain like that. I pray God brings the right one for you, my sister. Make friends, mix up, hang out, be seen. This is not the time to stay indoors and wallow in self pity.
All the best sis, good luck and loads of love to your child kiss
Re: Single Mum Separated Looking For True Love by soulsearch: 3:30pm On Aug 19, 2014
Acada, long time no see, where ve u been hiding?!
I see u on some threads sha doin ur usual bashing
work,thumbs up girlfriend!
My dear, d general sentiment abt single
mummmyhood Is nt interesting at all!
If a single girl posts for a r/ship she's only looking 4 a r/ship
bt if a single mum does same, she's desperate!!!!
Haba! Double standards everywhere!
Anyway we all want 2 keep a stiff upper lip &
feel like Obasanjo, shake off d water from our back like
Its stone & move on abi?! Ok
I believe in telling myself d truth.
It shall be well by God's grace

acada111: My dear, you have to live your life. Men smell desperation like crazy and as soon as they do that, they'll only mess you up more.
Besides, who told you that men no longer marry single mothers? The fact here is that you have to concentrate on "you", build your life and LIVE. The past is the past, please let it remain like that. I pray God brings the right one for you, my sister. Make friends, mix up, hang out, be seen. This is not the time to stay indoors and wallow in self pity.
All the best sis, good luck and loads of love to your child kiss
Re: Single Mum Separated Looking For True Love by GboyegaD(m): 4:10pm On Aug 19, 2014
I appreciate your courage and the fact that you are looking forward to move on with your life nonetheless, I have some challenges with some of your post. All I would say is look well before you leap. I believe something good can come out of this however, most guys here are willing to take advantage of the situation. Live your day to day life enjoying each one as it comes and I assure you that in no distant future, the man of your heart will surface.
Re: Single Mum Separated Looking For True Love by acada111(f): 4:24pm On Aug 19, 2014
soulsearch: Acada, long time no see, where ve u been hiding?!
I see u on some threads sha doin ur usual bashing
work,thumbs up girlfriend!
My dear, d general sentiment abt single
mummmyhood Is nt interesting at all!
If a single girl posts for a r/ship she's only looking 4 a r/ship
bt if a single mum does same, she's desperate!!!!
Haba! Double standards everywhere!
Anyway we all want 2 keep a stiff upper lip &
feel like Obasanjo, shake off d water from our back like
Its stone & move on abi?! Ok
I believe in telling myself d truth.
It shall be well by God's grace

My dear, it's what we all have to live with in our society where a singlemum is seen as the biggest sinner on earth while a girl that has done 10 abortions is regarded as a saint.
The point I'm trying to make is this, chill, live your life, leave the thoughts of man for now. In fact, life at the moment don pass man and woman. If I tell you my own story ehn, u go tire but I'm still living and going stronger. It is well my sista, God'll see u through. If you want us 2 talk offline lemme know. smiley
Re: Single Mum Separated Looking For True Love by soulsearch: 5:51pm On Aug 19, 2014
Thanks @ GboyegaD, Amen to ur prayer.

GboyegaD: I appreciate your courage and the fact that you are looking forward to move on with your life nonetheless, I have some challenges with some of your post. All I would say is look well before you leap. I believe something good can come out of this however, most guys here are willing to take advantage of the situation. Live your day to day life enjoying each one as it comes and I assure you that in no distant future, the man of your heart will surface.
Re: Single Mum Separated Looking For True Love by soulsearch: 5:59pm On Aug 19, 2014
Babe girl thanks a million, I feel u, noted.

[quote author=acada111][/quote]
Re: Single Mum Separated Looking For True Love by acada111(f): 6:54am On Aug 20, 2014
soulsearch: Babe girl thanks a million, I feel u, noted.

U welcome, sis. G mrng
Re: Single Mum Separated Looking For True Love by Afroconnect: 1:50pm On Aug 20, 2014
Mature lady needed for friendship ,drop ur mail and I will reach u.
Re: Single Mum Separated Looking For True Love by Afroconnect: 2:05pm On Aug 20, 2014
Seamareggae:
why not make friends first before thinkin of marriage... Marriage no be do or die... Wish U al d best
This is a forum,who are you to judge decision of others..m6ace ur life man.
Re: Single Mum Separated Looking For True Love by nezykel(m): 7:33am On Aug 23, 2014
080333775749.We might just fit in for one anoda.cos I tink we hav sometin in common.
Re: Single Mum Separated Looking For True Love by KPMusic: 2:53pm On Aug 24, 2014
22A09C58 or 09099460012
Re: Single Mum Separated Looking For True Love by sonitadion(f): 6:40pm On Aug 29, 2014
Hi SOULSEARCH, I tried sending the mail again. Hopefully you would see it this time. But my email addy is sonitadion@gmail.com would be expecting your message. Take care
Re: Single Mum Separated Looking For True Love by sam4(m): 1:03pm On Aug 30, 2014
Sister soulsearch, pls mail me i have something to discuss with you ma. Here is my email. igesamuelaina@yahoo.com. My regard to your little angel
Re: Single Mum Separated Looking For True Love by adkenselig: 8:15am On Sep 30, 2014
If you are looking for that one true love that is going to change your life forever, then there is something you have to do before you can find it. You must be a complete person yourself before you can truly love or be loved in return.

dating website for black singles

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ Meeting Nigerian Men In Houston Tx / oh happy day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.