Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,871 members, 7,810,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Rate The Super Eagles Players For Worldcup 2014 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rate The Super Eagles Players For Worldcup 2014 (506 Views)

Obinna Ogba Visits Super Eagles Players During Training In Abuja. Photos / Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Today's Match With Cameroon / Sunday Oliseh, Invites 23 Players For Tanzania Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rate The Super Eagles Players For Worldcup 2014 by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 30, 2014
Its officially over and the super eagles players will be on the 1st flight home tomorrow. I want us to rate our players throughout the tournament on a scale of 10.

Also, who's your Super eagles best performer of the tournament and who's the flop of the tournament?

My best performer of the tournament is definitely Vincent Enyeama and my flop is surely Mikel Obi angry
Re: Rate The Super Eagles Players For Worldcup 2014 by yuncka: 7:10pm On Jun 30, 2014
of cos Enyeama is the best, everyone did well too...let's 4gt d mistakes...anyone can make mistake. We overworked ourself because of the lone striker formation, we need to change dat an adopt our Nations cup double striker formation. God Bless Naija!
Re: Rate The Super Eagles Players For Worldcup 2014 by acenazt: 7:19pm On Jun 30, 2014
God Bless Naija. Enyeama is Mine and Every one's Best and Mikel is His exact Opposite. How will mourinho play him with such pooooooor performances?

(1) (Reply)

Vote Vincent Enyeama As The Best Goalkeeper In The World Cup 2014 / Lallana Threatened Never To Play For Southampton Again / Nigeria Ladies Dominates In Glasgow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.