Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,106 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

DEFINITION Of Mikel By A Nairalander In Queens English - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / DEFINITION Of Mikel By A Nairalander In Queens English (621 Views)

Photo Of Mikel Obi's Twin Girls / Delta Queens Football Club's Bus Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen / An Interesting Analysis Of Mikel & Makelele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DEFINITION Of Mikel By A Nairalander In Queens English by faithfuldon7(m): 8:13pm On Jun 30, 2014
I was force to watch france vs Naija match at airforce base hospiTal due 2 my dad's illness.I read this comment below in d france vs naija match trend then my dad that has been hospitalised 4 d past 2 weeks collected my ipad and read d same comment & bust into laughter and for d first time my dad could speak clearly 4 everyone 2 hear. We only can communicate through d ipad b4 now. Thanks 2 whoever post this, know that u just perform a miracle in my house today.thanks

What is a Mikel?
1. A Magician: He's right in front of you for 90
minutes, but you only get to see him for 30
seconds picking up a yellow card.
2. A Mikel is a Nigerian Ferrari with the engine of a Picanto.
3. A Mikel is anything that has weight, occupies
space, breathes but remains stationary.
4. A Mikel is a confused strolling object that has
no focus. 5. It is an SI unit for measuring
deceleration, e.g the car decelerated by 2 mikel/ sec.
6. The botanical name of a snail, Mikelis Obilis.
7. Anybody who can pass the ball but can't shoot,
cross, head, or be creative. e.g, My grandma is a
Mikel.
8. A mikel is that footballer who is allergic to goals. What does Mikel mean to you?
A professor was asked and he has this to say:
1. A mikel can be define as a person/object that
runs/walks/hops/strolls/jogs/crawl from one
side of the field to the other, eg obi is a mikel.
2. IDIOM: /to be in a mikel with one/: to be tired, lazy, weak, refusing to be active, energetic , or just
being lazy with a friend or lover etc.
Re: DEFINITION Of Mikel By A Nairalander In Queens English by Sheenor: 8:38pm On Jun 30, 2014
buhahahahaha......lolx, crazie post.......anyways, nigeria should drop and forget dat guy. he's as useless as shit........i dont even no why dey give him d numbr10 jersey, he never deserve it for once.......he want to be Okocha buh forget dat Okocha his jst too good to imitate..Olodo lasan.
Re: DEFINITION Of Mikel By A Nairalander In Queens English by 2baga(m): 9:33am On Mar 20, 2015
hmmmm... lets laff grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Prayers Of Pope Benedict And Pope Francis In Today's World Cup Finals / Facons Face Hotel Rejection / Why Nigeria Were Right To Sack Keshi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.