Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,611 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS - Autos (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS (152645 Views)

Fhemmmy Motos Presents You **Mercedes-Benz G-WAGON - PICK ONE & Look CUTE** / Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR / Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (169) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 3:21pm On Apr 26, 2016
Happy Tuesday
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 7:00pm On Apr 26, 2016
smiley smiley
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 11:42am On Apr 27, 2016
tongue
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 4:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
Thanks for making us your dealer . . .
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 6:29pm On Apr 27, 2016
smiley smiley
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 3:37am On Apr 28, 2016
smiley
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 10:53am On Apr 28, 2016
Happy Thursday
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by maxit2(m): 11:03am On Apr 28, 2016
Sorry if this doesn't conform with this thread. However am in dire need of information.

Do you know how much will clear a used 2016 Range Rover Sports Autobiography from cotonou ?
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by maxit2(m): 11:03am On Apr 28, 2016
I am only referring to the custom clearance.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 11:32am On Apr 29, 2016
maxit2:
Sorry if this doesn't conform with this thread. However am in dire need of information.

Do you know how much will clear a used 2016 Range Rover Sports Autobiography from cotonou ?

Thanks for your time and our thread and you are appreciated.... Sorry to say we don't deal with Cotonue at all, all our rides and machines are from USA and Canada.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by maxit2(m): 3:07pm On Apr 29, 2016
Fhemmmy:

Thanks for your time and our thread and you are appreciated.... Sorry to say we don't deal with Cotonue at all, all our rides and machines are from USA and Canada.

Thanks for your response,

**Cars in cotonou are NOT manufactured in Cotonou**. People buying from USA/CANADA can as well decide to ship via Cotonou if it's deemed cheaper. It's simply business.

I wish you success in the coming month.

However, if you can be of help, can you please give me an estimate to clear same car in Apapa? I do not want to be cheated and at the same time i do not want to be given FAKE(too cheap) custom papers.

I am sure duty cost at Seme and Apapa should be the same?

1 Like

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 6:50pm On Apr 29, 2016
maxit2:

Thanks for your response,

**Cars in cotonou are NOT manufactured in Cotonou**. People buying from USA/CANADA can as well decide to ship via Cotonou if it's deemed cheaper. It's simply business.

I wish you success in the coming month.

However, if you can be of help, can you please give me an estimate to clear same car in Apapa? I do not want to be cheated and at the same time i do not want to be given FAKE(too cheap) custom papers.

I am sure duty cost at Seme and Apapa should be the same?

Very true they dont manufacture there and if you were my client, i would have advice no matter the cost go through Apapa because why would anyone wanna take such a ride via Cotonue and probability of flying through the bush high . . . .Please note, it is your ride and just saying what i would do . . .I am not sure what the cost would be, Sir for Apapa, i often confirm prices with my agents to make sure i give right prices to my customers
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 9:06pm On Apr 29, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 3:54am On Apr 30, 2016
tongue
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 4:07am On May 01, 2016
It is always about Him that is able.....
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 2:08pm On May 01, 2016
In this month of May, may the favor of God, His love, blessings, wisdom and understanding with grace and mercies be ours and I declare that we will live and not die.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 8:11pm On May 01, 2016
smiley
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 2:03am On May 02, 2016
Happy Monday....
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 11:27am On May 02, 2016
cool
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 5:33pm On May 02, 2016
smiley smiley
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 3:01am On May 03, 2016
smiley
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by maxit2(m): 10:53am On May 03, 2016
Fhemmmy:

Very true they dont manufacture there and if you were my client, i would have advice no matter the cost go through Apapa because why would anyone wanna take such a ride via Cotonue and probability of flying through the bush high . . . .Please note, it is your ride and just saying what i would do . . .I am not sure what the cost would be, Sir for Apapa, i often confirm prices with my agents to make sure i give right prices to my customers
Hello Bro,
I returned from Cotonou last night. The owner of the ride sold it just before we got there.
Tell me how much and exactly HOW LONG you can deliver this vehicle.

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/666441245/overview/

Cost must include shipping, ORIGINAL clearing.
Do you have an office in Lagos i can visit ? Just incase your price is favourable for me.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 1:25pm On May 03, 2016
maxit2:

Hello Bro,
I returned from Cotonou last night. The owner of the ride sold it just before we got there.

Do you have an office in Lagos i can visit ? Just incase your price is favourable for me.

[b]Thanks for your inquiries on our thread . . . .
I am partnered with a dealer that has office in Lagos (Ogba, Ikeja) and you are free to visit anytime or any day . . . .Just give him a call and you will see him.
Price being favorable is not my decision sir but that of exchange rate and clearing cost as well as the cost of buying the ride, let's break this one down for you:
Purchase price = 97,000 US$ + 750 US$ (Documentation fees) - You might be lucky to have ti waived depending on the dealer
Trucking fee = 500 US$
Shipping Fee = 1200 US$
Money transfer charges will in the range of 1200 US$
My service charge will depend on if i invest my money or not . . . . If i dont invest my money, i will only charge you only 700$ but if i have to invest my money, it depends on what i have to invest.....
Cost of clearing to be confirmed like i told you the other time.
Will check and get back to you.
Exchange rate as of today is 320 Naira but will reconfirm that as well and get back to you.[/b]
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 1:35pm On May 03, 2016
maxit2:

Hello Bro,

From what i am hearing, i heard that clearing such would be 2M Naira + 35% of the cost of buying the ride . . . Please, i will advice that if you have a clearing agent, we will be more than glad to use him for the clearing or if you want, we could help u buy and ship and you take care of the clearing.

This means clearing alone will be around 14M Naira shocked shocked shocked shocked . . . . Delivered could be within 47M Naira (All things been equal)
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 3:43pm On May 03, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 7:31pm On May 03, 2016
smiley smiley
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 11:15am On May 04, 2016
Good morning!
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 4:13pm On May 04, 2016
smiley smiley
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 6:59pm On May 04, 2016
We wont be undersold . . . .
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 11:18am On May 05, 2016
Another day is here, Lord do something new on our lifes and business
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 1:11am On May 06, 2016
Happy Friday
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 11:17am On May 06, 2016
smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (169) (Reply)

TOYOTA CAMRY, Including Pricing, Features & Photos / Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside / Buying from COTONOU made easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.