Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,324 members, 7,822,569 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS - Autos (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS (153120 Views)

Fhemmmy Motos Presents You **Mercedes-Benz G-WAGON - PICK ONE & Look CUTE** / Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR / Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (169) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 12:44am On Apr 21, 2015
Happy new week…. Be blessed and be a blessing
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 12:22pm On Apr 21, 2015
cheesy
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 4:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
Every accomplishment starts with a decision to try. , , , , cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 7:36pm On Apr 21, 2015
A business has to be involving, it has to be fun, and it has to exercise your creative instincts. . . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 10:35am On Apr 22, 2015
cheesy
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 2:13pm On Apr 22, 2015
Success is often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable. . . . . cool cool cool
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 5:46pm On Apr 22, 2015
Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly and get on with improving your other innovations. . . . . cool cool cool
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 9:24pm On Apr 22, 2015
The successful man is the one who finds out what is the matter with his business before his competitors do.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 1:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
We appreciate your business and wont take you for granted cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 5:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
The winners in life think constantly in terms of I can, I will, and I am.
Losers, on the other hand, concentrate their waking thoughts on what they should have or would have done, or what they can’t do.
What side are you on?
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 8:35pm On Apr 23, 2015
The winners in life think constantly in terms of I can, I will, and I am.
Losers, on the other hand, concentrate their waking thoughts on what they should have or would have done, or what they can’t do.
What side are you on?
cool
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 1:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
Work expands so as to fill the time available for its completion. . . . grin grin grin
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 6:05pm On Apr 24, 2015
I feel that luck is preparation meeting opportunity. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 4:23am On Apr 25, 2015
cheesy
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by engrfcuksmtin(m): 6:40am On Apr 25, 2015
Sir, please price 4 d following cars: 2001 model
Mercedes benz c230 and c240
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by emaminaj(m): 5:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
Good day bro...Keep up the good work...Wanna Ask, with a budget of 2mil would I be able to get either of the these.. Acura Tlx 2008 model or jaguar 2009 s type thanks....hope to hear from you soonest
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 6:21pm On Apr 25, 2015
emaminaj:
Good day bro...Keep up the good work...Wanna Ask, with a budget of 2mil would I be able to get either of the these.. Acura Tlx 2008 model or jaguar 2009 s type thanks....hope to hear from you soonest

2m is a lot of money but won't be able to deliver any of those rides.... if you wouldn't mind older model like 2005...Thanks for your time on our thread, you are appreciated. .
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by emaminaj(m): 10:33pm On Apr 25, 2015
Woah... So delivering any of those I would be needing how much plz...And can I get pictures cos most of the car dealers around send odd pictures plz...Thanks a lot
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by storyforthegods: 3:25am On Apr 26, 2015
Hello how are you doing i need a bmw x6 2013 model with price and pictures
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 2:53am On Apr 27, 2015
engrfcuksmtin:
Sir, please price 4 d following cars: 2001 model
Mercedes benz c230 and c240

C240 will cost only 1.5m Naira and Don't have any c230 at the moment..... thanks for your time on our thread.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 4:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer. . . . grin grin grin
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 7:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
Please think about your legacy, because you’re writing it every day. , , , , cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by emaminaj(m): 12:41am On Apr 28, 2015
Fhemmmy:
Please think about your legacy, because you’re writing it every day. , , , , cheesy cheesy cheesy

No reply yet bro
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 2:12am On Apr 28, 2015
emaminaj:

No reply yet bro

I replied you that the model you asking for is not known... check my response up there about Acura TLX, there is TSX. Which is what we have.
And there was no 2009 model of the S Type.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 3:53pm On Apr 28, 2015
storyforthegods:
Hello how are you doing i need a bmw x6 2013 model with price and pictures

Thanks for your time on our thread, we appreciate you . . . . Check 2013 BMW X6 xDrive50i . . . . . ONLY 10M Naira (Clearing cost NOT inclusive)

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 3:53pm On Apr 28, 2015
smiley smiley

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 3:54pm On Apr 28, 2015
wink wink

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 3:54pm On Apr 28, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 4:07pm On Apr 28, 2015
shocked shocked shocked

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 4:09pm On Apr 28, 2015
cool cool cool

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by emaminaj(m): 4:12pm On Apr 28, 2015
Fhemmmy:

I replied you that the model you asking for is not known... check my response up there about Acura TLX, there is TSX. Which is what we have.
And there was no 2009 model of the S Type.

Should be the TL then and what's the cost of the TSX

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (169) (Reply)

TOYOTA CAMRY, Including Pricing, Features & Photos / Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside / Buying from COTONOU made easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.