Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,844 members, 7,956,170 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:43 AM

Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS - Autos (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS (154921 Views)

Fhemmmy Motos Presents You **Mercedes-Benz G-WAGON - PICK ONE & Look CUTE** / Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR / Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (169) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 10:41pm On Jun 25, 2015
cool cool
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 4:48am On Jun 26, 2015
Mercy say NO.......
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 12:40pm On Jun 26, 2015
Mercy says No....I am not gonna let you go...
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 3:12pm On Jun 26, 2015
Your grace and mercy is what has always see us through. . . . . . .
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 6:36pm On Jun 26, 2015
We will never take you for granted. . . . . . .
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 1:39am On Jun 27, 2015
cheesy
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 2:41pm On Jun 27, 2015
grin
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 6:21pm On Jun 27, 2015
smiley
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 10:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
Happy Saturday and God Bless
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 6:02am On Jun 28, 2015
smiley
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by sexyboocalher(f): 1:52pm On Jun 28, 2015
Oga femi...
Gud aftunun....Pls I want u to help me check 4 Nissan jeeps with full options and tell me d cost.
10ks
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by baslone: 1:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
Fhemmmy, I don't know if you can be of help here?

Can you help get foot mats for "13 X6?
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 4:30pm On Jun 28, 2015
sexyboocalher:
Oga femi...
Gud aftunun....Pls I want u to help me check 4 Nissan jeeps with full options and tell me d cost.
10ks

Thanks for your time on our thread, you are appreciated, please give us more information about what you need:
What year
Special model u have in mind
Any budget?
Or leave us your contact and we could talk more.
Looking forward to doing business with you.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 4:31pm On Jun 28, 2015
baslone:
Fhemmmy, I don't know if you can be of help here?

Can you help get foot mats for "13 X6?

Yes I can but the shipping cost won't worth it...
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 11:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
smiley
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 11:20am On Jun 29, 2015
Be at your duty post for the blessing to be yours......
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 1:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
Be at your duty post, that is where you blessings will find you . . . .
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 3:16pm On Jun 29, 2015
He promised to build roads in the desert, and with that, i cant wait to walk the path with Him . . . . Yippeeeeee
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 4:33pm On Jun 29, 2015
He still specializes in impossibilities . . . . Yippeeeeee cool cool
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 7:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
He is all that is Able in all things . . . . Yippeeeeee cool cool
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 8:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
No one does it better . . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cool cool
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 10:37pm On Jun 29, 2015
smiley
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fearcom(m): 10:45pm On Jun 29, 2015
2010 Rav4 please: buying and shipping costs as well as clearing cost at lagos port.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 2:34am On Jun 30, 2015
wink
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Philadelphia: 7:46am On Jun 30, 2015
Fhemmmy, if you like, allow the hediot whose post is above mine, put sand in your garri.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 11:54am On Jun 30, 2015
Philadelphia:
Fhemmmy, if you like, allow the hediot whose post is above mine, put sand in your garri.

Thanks chairman, but what can I do than to hope that the mod will act and delete fast.... thanks for the concern sir, a day is coming when NL will be free of such.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 1:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
No one does it better . . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cool cool
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Philadelphia: 1:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Thanks chairman, but what can I do than to hope that the mod will act and delete fast.... thanks for the concern sir, a day is coming when NL will be free of such.
Since you've earned the trust of the mods and other Nlers, then immediately call the attention of the mods if you see such and then, post a disclaimer against such. It is not everyone who sees a post that care to read the username of the op.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 2:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
Philadelphia:
Since you've earned the trust of the mods and other Nlers, then immediately call the attention of the mods if you see such and then, post a disclaimer against such. It is not everyone who sees a post that care to read the username of the op.

Hmmmmm . . . Briliant idea, Sir . . .Will do just that . . Thanks a lot and God Bless.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 2:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
Disclaimer: This is to let all Nairalanders know that a userid [size=14pt]BankoleJames [/size]is not in any form or shape affiliated with Fhemmmy Motos, while he goes on all our threads posting cars and prices, please note that anyone that has a deal with him is doing so without anything that has to do with Fhemmmy motos. . . .We dont deal with Nigerian custom auctions.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 2:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
Fearcom:
2010 Rav4 please: buying and shipping costs as well as clearing cost at lagos port.

Thanks for your time on our thread, we appreciate you . . . . For a clean and reliable 2010 Toyota RAv4, we will be able to deliver one to you at a cost of ONLY 3.66M Naira . . . .See the post and imagine yourself painting town brown in this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (169) (Reply)

Hyundai Elantra Or Tucson, Largest Selection Of Used Cars / Buying from COTONOU made easy / Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.