Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Who Got An Invitation From Nestle For A Test On Friday. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Got An Invitation From Nestle For A Test On Friday. (7293 Views)

Invite From Nestle, Nw-abaji / An Invitation From New Age Resource For Test N Interview / Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Got An Invitation From Nestle For A Test On Friday. by Fraih(f): 2:18pm On Jul 27, 2014
Rebekkah: any news guys. plls who has been called?
Hrd some 3guys were called already for interview.
And heard dey just finished marking
Re: Who Got An Invitation From Nestle For A Test On Friday. by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 04, 2014
hiigffy
Re: Who Got An Invitation From Nestle For A Test On Friday. by etebefia: 12:25pm On Nov 13, 2014
Dazzled:
pls who has heard from nestle after the specific function test for medical delegate n nutrition advisor that held on the 25th of June at Lagos n kaduna . pls any info on it?
gud day bros, from your post it seems you've experienced nestle test, please can you can you enlighten me, i got an invite from them for Med. Delegate. Were you successful and if so how is their welfare like?
Re: Who Got An Invitation From Nestle For A Test On Friday. by Fraih(f): 7:41pm On Feb 09, 2016
Modified
Kbs468, whats up with your Mum? I believe she is getting better. I read where you wrote that you are with her in the hospital. I pray for quick recovery for her.
Well done kbs! big well done to you. Yu still kept up with the thread to attend to people. your reward is certain in Heaven, no doubt.
I wish you a stressless registration tmrw just like mine.
Keep on dear. Btw, whats your name?

1 Like

Re: Who Got An Invitation From Nestle For A Test On Friday. by Kbs468(m): 8:14pm On Feb 09, 2016
Fraih:
Modified
Kbs468, whats up with your Mum? I believe she is getting better. I read where you wrote that you are with her in the hospital. I pray for quick recovery for her.
Well done kbs! big well done to you. Yu still kept up with the thread to attend to people. your reward is certain in Heaven, no doubt.
I wish you a stressless registration tmrw just like mine.
Keep on dear. Btw, whats your name?
√ She actually complained of sight difficulty actually

√ Yea she is better off now after meeting with the optometrist. And thanks for your concern and prayers.

√ Well, that's my nature oo. Selflessness within my capacity anyway.

√ I say Amen to a fruitful reward for Everyone of our good deeds and more than a proportionate cleansing of our misdeeds by God Almighty.

√ Amen again and thanks. I'm sure God would ease my registration too like you wished because it's not only a wish but a sincere prayer actually from a kind heart that he knows much about very well.

√ Thank you. My name actually is KABIR with the acronym kb

1 Like

Re: Who Got An Invitation From Nestle For A Test On Friday. by Fraih(f): 8:37pm On Feb 09, 2016
Kbs468:

√ She actually complained of sight difficulty actually

√ Yea she is better off now after meeting with the optometrist. And thanks for your concern and prayers.

√ Well, that's my nature oo. Selflessness within my capacity anyway.

√ I say Amen to a fruitful reward for Everyone of our good deeds and more than a proportionate cleansing of our misdeeds by God Almighty.

√ Amen again and thanks. I'm sure God would ease my registration too like you wished because it's not only a wish but a sincere prayer actually from a kind heart that he knows much about very well.

√ Thank you. My name actually is KABIR with the acronym kb
#thumbsUp
Great, Great, Great.!
Thanks all the time.
Take good care of you and her.

1 Like

Re: Who Got An Invitation From Nestle For A Test On Friday. by Kbs468(m): 10:37pm On Feb 09, 2016
Fraih:
#thumbsUp Great, Great, Great.! Thanks all the time. Take good care of you and her.
Thank you once again and I will as you requested.
Re: Who Got An Invitation From Nestle For A Test On Friday. by arabralph(m): 8:13am On Feb 11, 2016
has d thread turned to a point of family discussion?
Re: Who Got An Invitation From Nestle For A Test On Friday. by Fraih(f): 12:00am On Feb 12, 2016
arabralph:
has d thread turned to a point of family discussion?
Yes!!! So far it is my thread.

And the purpose for creating it has been achieved 3years back, so I can choose to derail it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Catilas Resources Limited Job Recruitment / Invitation For Psychometric Test By AETI / Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.