Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

How To Translate From Any International Language To English With Your Android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Translate From Any International Language To English With Your Android (690 Views)

How To Change Camon C8 Language From Chinese To English When Booting To Recovery / Is Your Android Fake? Find Out Here / How To Download incompatible apps to your Android e.g bbm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Translate From Any International Language To English With Your Android by henryobinna(m): 9:13pm On Jun 30, 2014
eerm...
Am bringing another post from my blog to you, on how to translate with your android device wether tablet or phone.
I'll not be able to write it complete here cos its a bit large,
but I'll just do the introduction.
the app that enables you to do that is called Word Lens translator, download it and use it.
here http://www.legitstuffs.com/2014/06/imagine-you-stumbled-on-interesting.html is a link to the post on my blog for instruction and download link.

you can also ask questions here

(1) (Reply)

[new] Sony Releases New Xperia Smartphone Named Xperia C3 / How Can I Fix My Bricked P5 / BBM Back Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.