Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Luiz Suarez Finally Apologises To Giorgio Chiellini For Biting Him - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Luiz Suarez Finally Apologises To Giorgio Chiellini For Biting Him (11181 Views)

NFF Apologises To Nigerians, Explains Relationship With Oliseh / Arsene Wenger Finally Apologises To Mourinho Scuffle But Claims He Was Provoked. / Photo: David Luiz And His Girlfriend Sara Madeira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Luiz Suarez Finally Apologises To Giorgio Chiellini For Biting Him by englishmart(m): 9:22pm On Jun 30, 2014
Luis Suarez bit Italy defender Giorgio Chiellini during World Cup match
Liverpool striker was banned for four months by FIFA after incident in Natal
Apology comes in the week Barcelona are rumoured to open up bidding for Uruguay star
Gary Lineker claims Barcelona insisted on the apology if a transfer is to proceed
Chiellini, the Juventus defender, retweeted Suarez's apology and also replied: 'It's all forgotten. I hope FIFA will reduce your suspension'
Uruguayan president Jose Mujica had earlier called FIFA 'a bunch of old sons of b*****s' in another attack on football's world governing body
Uruguay boss Oscar Tabarez had also claimed Suarez had been made a worldwide scapegoat by FIFA, as well as criticising British media

•Luis Suarez has finally apologised to Giorgio Chiellini after biting the Italy defender at the World Cup.

•The shamed Uruguay striker was banned for four months by FIFA and slapped with an additional nine-match international suspension after the unsavoury incident in Natal last Tuesday.

•In the week that Barcelona are thought to be opening up the bidding process for the Liverpool star, former England striker Gary Lineker claimed the Catalan giants had forced Suarez to apologise.

•Apology Luis Suarez has finally expressed his regret for biting the Italian defender last week Thumbs up: Luis Suarez gestures to fans from the balcony of his home, near Montevideo
•Despite initially denying he had deliberately bitten Chiellini, Suarez ended his silence from his home in Montevideo and issued a full apology to the Italian

•In a statement released on his personal website, which was then Tweeted by Suarez, he wrote: 'After several days of being home with my family, I have had the opportunity to regain my calm and reflect about the reality of what occurred during the Italy-Uruguay match on June 24, 2014.
•Accident? Luis Suarez told FIFA he did not deliberately bite Giorgio Chiellini but fell on top of him Suggestion: Lineker says Barcelona may have forced the apology upon Suarez in order for a transfer to occur  
Source
Fifa.com

Re: Luiz Suarez Finally Apologises To Giorgio Chiellini For Biting Him by Vicjustice: 11:43pm On Jun 30, 2014
[size=20pt]APOLOGY UNACCEPTED[/size]

8 Likes

Re: Luiz Suarez Finally Apologises To Giorgio Chiellini For Biting Him by luvola(m): 11:45pm On Jun 30, 2014
As a die hard Suarez fan , I doff my hat for him. losing Suarez of liverpool will spill a doom for the red.

3 Likes

Re: Luiz Suarez Finally Apologises To Giorgio Chiellini For Biting Him by Dramadiddy(m): 11:46pm On Jun 30, 2014
t
Re: Luiz Suarez Finally Apologises To Giorgio Chiellini For Biting Him by luvola(m): 11:46pm On Jun 30, 2014
Vicjustice: [size=20pt]APOLOGY UNACCEPTED[/size]
Who know you church rat.

9 Likes

Re: Luiz Suarez Finally Apologises To Giorgio Chiellini For Biting Him by psychologist(m): 11:49pm On Jun 30, 2014
Ouch
Re: Luiz Suarez Finally Apologises To Giorgio Chiellini For Biting Him by Niyinficient(m): 11:49pm On Jun 30, 2014
My world-cup exit speech (in Riley Freeman's voice)

Shout out to my hommies Blackanova and George Obeezy for supporting me in this!
Well, we av played the French, we were balling pretty well, until dat black-ass Nigga Matuidi did freaking-damage by taking out our main man, Onazi and dats how we lost it! sad
Bleep the French, Bleep Matuidi, Bleep the white ref, Bleep the prince of Paris, Bleep the world-cup, Bleep Sepp Blatter, Bleep Fifa, Bleep all Brazillian bitches for distracting the super eagles!
God bless Nigeria, God bless the Super Eagles, God bless Enyeama, Osaze and the rest niggas who played well! Nigeria is my country, my president is black and my Lambo is blue! Good night y'all! B-)

6 Likes

Re: Luiz Suarez Finally Apologises To Giorgio Chiellini For Biting Him by Niyinficient(m): 11:50pm On Jun 30, 2014

Well, we av played the French, we were balling pretty well, until dat black-ass Nigga Matuidi did freaking-damage by taking out our main man, Onazi and dats how we lost it! sad
Bleep the French, Bleep Matuidi, Bleep the white ref, Bleep the prince of Paris, Bleep the world-cup, Bleep Sepp Blatter, Bleep Fifa, Bleep all Brazillian bitches for distracting the super eagles!
God bless Nigeria, God bless the Super Eagles, God bless Enyeama, Osaze and the rest niggas who played well! Nigeria is my country, my president is black and my Lambo is blue! Good night y'all!
Re: Luiz Suarez Finally Apologises To Giorgio Chiellini For Biting Him by psychologist(m): 11:50pm On Jun 30, 2014
Dramadiddy: t
c ya life outside grin
Re: Luiz Suarez Finally Apologises To Giorgio Chiellini For Biting Him by Niyinficient(m): 11:51pm On Jun 30, 2014

God bless Nigeria, God bless the Super Eagles, God bless Enyeama, Osaze and the rest niggas who played well! Nigeria is my country, my president is black and my Lambo is blue! Good night y'all! B-)

1 Like

Re: Luiz Suarez Finally Apologises To Giorgio Chiellini For Biting Him by bidexolumanish(m): 11:53pm On Jun 30, 2014
apples confirm it dat suarez is d world best vamp

3 Likes

Re: Luiz Suarez Finally Apologises To Giorgio Chiellini For Biting Him by snowytee(m): 11:55pm On Jun 30, 2014
I shame for Suarez but we won't sell him jare.YNWA

1 Like

Re: Luiz Suarez Finally Apologises To Giorgio Chiellini For Biting Him by sulmeza(m): 11:57pm On Jun 30, 2014
Good...confession precedes repentance..good move suara,u shud av come clean earlier
Re: Luiz Suarez Finally Apologises To Giorgio Chiellini For Biting Him by jaykaylegend(m): 11:57pm On Jun 30, 2014
Hmmmmm

you didint think i was going to comment on this DID YOU!!
Re: Luiz Suarez Finally Apologises To Giorgio Chiellini For Biting Him by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 01, 2014
Do fast and come to Barcelona grin grin
Re: Luiz Suarez Finally Apologises To Giorgio Chiellini For Biting Him by Chiscomax(m): 12:01am On Jul 01, 2014
Oh my man! He suppose enter pitch with toothpick

8 Likes

Re: Luiz Suarez Finally Apologises To Giorgio Chiellini For Biting Him by dickt(m): 12:01am On Jul 01, 2014
Doesn't stop him frm being a vampire. He's already bin credited wit a hat trick of biting
Re: Luiz Suarez Finally Apologises To Giorgio Chiellini For Biting Him by Osyxcel(m): 12:03am On Jul 01, 2014
Suarez the man eater grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Luiz Suarez Finally Apologises To Giorgio Chiellini For Biting Him by Osyxcel(m): 12:05am On Jul 01, 2014
dickt: Doesn't stop him frm being a vampire. He's already bin credited wit a hat trick of biting

U mean like this↓? grin

2 Likes

Re: Luiz Suarez Finally Apologises To Giorgio Chiellini For Biting Him by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 01, 2014
Apology accepted,but a muzzle should be use on him always,to avoid further occurrence..without that,he would do that again..bad habit hardly dies.

2 Likes

Re: Luiz Suarez Finally Apologises To Giorgio Chiellini For Biting Him by moneybag100: 12:06am On Jul 01, 2014
He also apologized to ivanovic when he did that last year and promised never to do it again....here he's still doing the same thing...am not touched.

3 Likes

Re: Luiz Suarez Finally Apologises To Giorgio Chiellini For Biting Him by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 01, 2014
You will bite no more the day you bite a black man!
like those guys for oshodi

3 Likes

Re: Luiz Suarez Finally Apologises To Giorgio Chiellini For Biting Him by Osyxcel(m): 12:08am On Jul 01, 2014
Yomieluv: Apology accepted,but a muzzle should be use on him always,to avoid further occurrence..without that,he would do that again..bad habit hardly dies.

You mean like this↓? grin

1 Like

Re: Luiz Suarez Finally Apologises To Giorgio Chiellini For Biting Him by tommynico(m): 12:12am On Jul 01, 2014
make he try bite balotteli nd he wuld change for gud.

5 Likes

Re: Luiz Suarez Finally Apologises To Giorgio Chiellini For Biting Him by kobonaire(m): 12:20am On Jul 01, 2014
Too late bros, you have received 4 month ban.
You had enough time to apologize before instead you were claiming that "his shoulder met your incisors in the 18".

1 Like

Re: Luiz Suarez Finally Apologises To Giorgio Chiellini For Biting Him by coded01: 12:29am On Jul 01, 2014
I guess that's what it takes to be a Barcelona player because we won't want him going crazy on Ramos or Pepe! grin

Even Ronaldo won't be spared if he snaps... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Luiz Suarez Finally Apologises To Giorgio Chiellini For Biting Him by Nobody: 12:44am On Jul 01, 2014
sunnyshayne: You will bite no more the day you bite a black man!
like those guys for oshodi
lol na tyre dem go throw for im neck before you know fuel and matches go appear.they will show suarez that what shall it profit a man to bite fresh human meat when you can roast it.vampire!!

1 Like

Re: Luiz Suarez Finally Apologises To Giorgio Chiellini For Biting Him by kombats: 1:12am On Jul 01, 2014
I'm playing FIFA 14. Where do I press if i
want Luis Suarez to bite?

3 Likes

Re: Luiz Suarez Finally Apologises To Giorgio Chiellini For Biting Him by Nobody: 1:29am On Jul 01, 2014
kombats: I'm playing FIFA 14. Where do I press if i
want Luis Suarez to bite?
Spits.

1 Like

Re: Luiz Suarez Finally Apologises To Giorgio Chiellini For Biting Him by Nobody: 3:05am On Jul 01, 2014
Who finally gave this professional vampire some sense?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

France V Spain - FIFA WC Qualifier (0 - 1) On March 26th 2013 / Didier Drogba Arrives In China / John Fashanu Poses With ATTENTION Magazine, Commends Publication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.