Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Why Do You Want To Travel Abroad, I Don't Know Why I No Longer Want To - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Do You Want To Travel Abroad, I Don't Know Why I No Longer Want To (1007 Views)

.. / Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc / Easiest Way To Travel Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Want To Travel Abroad, I Don't Know Why I No Longer Want To by fubbyy(m): 1:13am On Jul 01, 2014
I can't believe am the one asking this question because if it were to be in my teenage years I would've been doing crazy things now in the name of excitement

In 2006 a cousin came back from USA and wanted to take me along while going back but one or two things happened that hindered the progress

He's back again now and reminded me what happened 8 years ago and promised to work on it this time around but to my greatest surprise am not even that excited anymore, is there anything wrong with me?

I mean, I should be scattering my dad's couch now because that's what I did in 2006 when mom gave me the news,but its funny that am not now

What is my fear? Is it loosing friends I have here?

Who will I miss when am out ?the only human that I ever loved is no longer living

in those days I could kill to travel to United states but what's happening to me now?why am I no longer interested?

Is it because I no longer braid hair and wear baggy jeans but I still got swag na

Or am I scared that if I leave my rap thing will die? but doing it over there will give me more credibility here afterall that's what promoted sauce kid

Am I scared of loosing the wealth I've gathered here? Hmmm.. See me wey no get 10 kobo,I dey even think of how many days e go take me to get #1,000 2 recharge my bis cos e go expire next 2morrow

Na waa o, I no just no wetin be my fear or do I need a psychologist?

I don't really wanna discuss this with anyone because it fit enter his ears and his morale will go down

Nigerians in abroad(USA precisely) is there anything that makes you wish you didn't travel at all?

Those who wants to travel,why do you want to travel because I don't know why I don't wanna
Re: Why Do You Want To Travel Abroad, I Don't Know Why I No Longer Want To by yungchop: 1:34am On Jul 01, 2014
Stop chuking us inside bottle abeg, who give monkey banana ? ? ? ? . All these lies you re sharing on NL, thiarees gwhoordu ooooo grin
Re: Why Do You Want To Travel Abroad, I Don't Know Why I No Longer Want To by fubbyy(m): 2:14am On Jul 01, 2014
yungchop: Stop chuking us inside bottle abeg, who give monkey banana ? ? ? ? . All these lies you re sharing on NL, thiarees gwhoordu ooooo grin
what could be a lie here? Saying that. I'm broke or saying I used to dream going 2 america? Its either you can't read or you read but can't comprehend
Re: Why Do You Want To Travel Abroad, I Don't Know Why I No Longer Want To by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 01, 2014
Guy, why you come dey ask us plenty questions na?

If you no know the answers to your own questions, na we wey no sabi you go come know? tongue
Re: Why Do You Want To Travel Abroad, I Don't Know Why I No Longer Want To by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 01, 2014
Same here. In my teens wanted to leave like crazy. Wasn't decisive enough. Now I'm ten years older I have regrets for not getting out then. Being older just makes u hate naaija more if u lucked out of easy oil money. Naija isn't fun when u know mental hard work can only get u so limitedly far, relative to developed societies. Man, now that im wiser in the ways of the wicked world I'm as resolved as ever to leave and never return.
Re: Why Do You Want To Travel Abroad, I Don't Know Why I No Longer Want To by fubbyy(m): 5:59pm On Jul 01, 2014
Phema: Guy, why you come dey ask us plenty questions na?

If you no know the answers to your own questions, na we wey no sabi you go come know? tongue
You people should read well before commenting,everything I wrote there boils down to one question which I asked at the bottom of the write up

So how can I know the answer when I haven't been to abroad before

(1) (Reply)

The Best Country To Live On Visa Lottery / Spot The UK Landmarks - Answers / Visiting Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.