Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,457 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Britney Spears Now Has a Baby Boy! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Britney Spears Now Has a Baby Boy! (3561 Views)

Britney Spear's Boyfriend (charlie Ebersol) Signs Confidentiality Agreement / Rihanna & Britney Spears Sing A Remix Together / Britney Spears New Song Written By A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Britney Spears Now Has a Baby Boy! by nike4luv(f): 11:01pm On Sep 15, 2005
Oh Baby Baby..Its a Boy

Anyone heard? Britney is a baby mama, hihihi grin

Pop princess Britney Spears has been getting her first taste of motherhood after giving birth to a baby boy. Britney, 23, and husband Kevin Federline, 27, shared the news with fans on [url=http://
www.britneyspears.com]her website[/url]. London Preston or Preston Michael are hot tips for the child's name, but the proud parents are not giving away any clues.

"We are ecstatic to announce the birth of our son!'' they said. "Everyone is happy, healthy and doing wonderful. Thank you all for your love and well wishes!! Love Britney & Kevin.'' A picture shows the couple kissing in front of a sign declaring "It's a boy!'' with blue balloons in the background.

http://edition.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/Music/09/15/britney.baby/
Re: Britney Spears Now Has a Baby Boy! by tcherokee(m): 11:06pm On Sep 15, 2005
I hope she knows what she's getting herself into, kids are a full time job. oh i forgot we are in the era of full time nannies and au pairs. ANyway wish her good luck. wondering what will happen to her career and how her fans will take it.
Re: Britney Spears Now Has a Baby Boy! by Seun(m): 11:19pm On Sep 15, 2005
Congratulations. So, Britney, how many months before you divorce your current husband (second husband!) and start shopping for a new one? Since you have his baby, I'm guessing you'll stick around for a year or two; at least until the baby is old enough for daycare, heh?
Re: Britney Spears Now Has a Baby Boy! by nike4luv(f): 11:24pm On Sep 15, 2005
c'mon Seun, don't be mean to the baby mama.
Re: Britney Spears Now Has a Baby Boy! by Seun(m): 12:12am On Sep 16, 2005
Sorry. Britney Spears is great, no doubt. she's the all time most popular Internet search term and celebrity!
Re: Britney Spears Now Has a Baby Boy! by hotangel2(f): 3:59am On Sep 16, 2005
I read it in people Magazine today. I was gonna make a topic about it, but you beat me to it.

I am Happy for britney, she got the "golden Prize" like she said. I think she's in love with Kelvin, they are "chaotic". Good luck to her.
Re: Britney Spears Now Has a Baby Boy! by fabian(f): 9:19am On Sep 16, 2005
Congrats to the Newest Mum!
Re: Britney Spears Now Has a Baby Boy! by uchetobi(f): 11:13am On Sep 16, 2005
Well we thank God that she gave birth peacefully. Lets pray she doesnt get bored with motherhood. I hope Kelvin is excited This is his 3rd child. GO KELVIN
Re: Britney Spears Now Has a Baby Boy! by nike4luv(f): 6:14pm On Sep 16, 2005
Seun:

Sorry. Britney Spears is great, no doubt. she's the all time most popular Internet search term and celebrity!

sarcastic rolleyes
Re: Britney Spears Now Has a Baby Boy! by nddy(m): 6:15pm On Sep 16, 2005
i am so happy for Britney
Re: Britney Spears Now Has a Baby Boy! by nike4luv(f): 6:16pm On Sep 16, 2005
dats de spirit Nddy.. tongue

she gon write a song about it..jeez de news is all ova the world
Re: Britney Spears Now Has a Baby Boy! by hotangel2(f): 5:15am On Sep 17, 2005
nike4luv:

de news is all ova the world

DUHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... She's Britney!!! Spears?? ??!!!!
Re: Britney Spears Now Has a Baby Boy! by WesleyanA(f): 5:20am On Sep 17, 2005
OMG shocked shocked. Britney Spears gave birth. shocked . . . that's soooo God shocked I don't know what to say!!!! i'm so excited for her.. shocked
rolleyes who cares
Re: Britney Spears Now Has a Baby Boy! by hotangel2(f): 5:22am On Sep 17, 2005
*sly*. Wesley!

I care! How would you feel if someone said "who cares" after you spent minutes/hours screaming "ah" in the labor room?
Re: Britney Spears Now Has a Baby Boy! by WesleyanA(f): 5:25am On Sep 17, 2005
how would you know she was screaming? she probably didn't even notice anything.
Re: Britney Spears Now Has a Baby Boy! by hotangel2(f): 5:27am On Sep 17, 2005
Even though she didnt scream. She kept a big ball in her stomach. That's enough pain.
Re: Britney Spears Now Has a Baby Boy! by nike4luv(f): 11:06am On Sep 17, 2005
how u know she didnt scream
Re: Britney Spears Now Has a Baby Boy! by layi(m): 11:22am On Sep 17, 2005
She'll scream either with her mouth, hands or anus...anyhow

Childbirth aint icecream. I've witnessed like 7 till date...they all spoke in tongues.
Re: Britney Spears Now Has a Baby Boy! by vexxy(f): 12:13pm On Sep 17, 2005
She didn't scream, she elected to have a c-section.
Re: Britney Spears Now Has a Baby Boy! by layi(m): 12:39pm On Sep 17, 2005
arggghhhhhh angry
Re: Britney Spears Now Has a Baby Boy! by nike4luv(f): 2:33pm On Sep 17, 2005
wats dat
Re: Britney Spears Now Has a Baby Boy! by Seun(m): 3:47pm On Sep 17, 2005
Layi enjoys thinking about women in pain. He is angry that Britney chose to use the other option and get around the pain tongue. I heard that CS is good because it preserves the areas used in childbirth.

Update: I was only trying to be funny here!
Re: Britney Spears Now Has a Baby Boy! by layi(m): 3:51pm On Sep 17, 2005
Nah..Just that i don't like cuttin on this wonderful human body.
CS makes that part vulnerable. I hate cuts on d abdomen. arrrgghhhhh  angry
Re: Britney Spears Now Has a Baby Boy! by nddy(m): 3:54pm On Sep 17, 2005
i wish Kevin and Britney the best of life,

Jessica Simpson can keep hating on her for all i care.
Re: Britney Spears Now Has a Baby Boy! by nike4luv(f): 4:04pm On Sep 17, 2005
simpson is hating her..gosh let her hav a kid already

i think i do de cs too..i dont like pain cry
Re: Britney Spears Now Has a Baby Boy! by nddy(m): 4:09pm On Sep 17, 2005
there has always been that rivalry between them . Britney lost the role Jessica played in Dukes of Harzards or whatever. They both auditioned for it. And while they were younger Jessica lost a role in a soap opera to Britney.
Re: Britney Spears Now Has a Baby Boy! by nike4luv(f): 4:15pm On Sep 17, 2005
oh mamba..gurliez
Re: Britney Spears Now Has a Baby Boy! by hotangel2(f): 7:39am On Sep 18, 2005
How come people cook Dead lies??

OMG, like OMG. Jessica aint hating on britney. It was actually britney that lost her role to jessica, because jess had a better butt toning to fit in duke hazzard shorts. WHo shoudl hate on who? The person who lost or the one who won? Technically it should be the loser, so that is britney should hate on jess. But the funny part, none of them is hating on each other... at least it's not a BIG news...even though people could try to bring summin out of them.

I could say by just looking at it, that Britney wants something jess has. Brit had to do her show, "so chaotic with kelvin". Because jess did "newleyweds with Nick". Britney actually said in chaotic that she was inspired to do this by jessica. She said she loved the way jess and nick were on newleyweds.

Ohh people!! They aint hating on each other.. for as much as i know!

If they are please tell me why, Jess and Brit almost signed for a commercial, but it had to be cancelled cos Brit got pregnant.. and blah blah. Jess said it was totaly okay, and some other people did the commercial. Arghhhhhhhhh i hate it when i see lies. angry angry angry
Re: Britney Spears Now Has a Baby Boy! by nddy(m): 8:08am On Sep 18, 2005
ok i am liar, but wait have you watched the making of the duke of Hazards ET version
Re: Britney Spears Now Has a Baby Boy! by nddy(m): 8:10am On Sep 18, 2005
Ohh people!! They aint hating on each other.. for as much as i know!

what do you know ? Are you the news caster
Re: Britney Spears Now Has a Baby Boy! by nddy(m): 8:11am On Sep 18, 2005
If they are please tell me why, Jess and Brit almost signed for a commercial

what commercial lets talk with facts
Re: Britney Spears Now Has a Baby Boy! by nddy(m): 8:21am On Sep 18, 2005
It was actually britney that lost her role to jessica, because jess had a better butt toning to fit in duke hazzard shorts.

did i say Jessica lost it to Britney

Humans they try to be smart but they sometymes displace their stupidity in an amazing way

(1) (2) (Reply)

Album: B O C Madaki & C Man – Darasin Rayuwa [full Download] / Ojb Jezreel:best Producer In Nigeria / Youngest Singer In Kogi State University Drops His Debut Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.