Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again (37123 Views)

Toolz Reveals She Is Bleaching, Fans Blast Her / French Montana Used To ‘bad Mouth’ Khloe Kardashian Before They Started Dating / Naomi Oni The Acid Survivor Has Started Dating Steps Out With New Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by bintexhimself: 10:48am On Jul 01, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by Airforce1(m): 10:54am On Jul 01, 2014
Hhmm
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by Tallesty1(m): 10:59am On Jul 01, 2014
Scary....... That guy must have watched alota scary movies and Michael Jackson's songs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 01, 2014
You go girl cool, The Lord is your strength •

27 Likes

Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by myads890(m): 12:20pm On Jul 01, 2014
Lovely! You're a real woman. May God give you a man that will love you

21 Likes

Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by DonaldGenes(m): 12:27pm On Jul 01, 2014
Mann! What an unsightly picture

Who on earth could have had the presence of mind to wreck such havoc on a lady like this without even a human feeling?

Oh! The mind of a man is perpetually evil

15 Likes

Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by justi4jesu(f): 12:28pm On Jul 01, 2014
Hmmmmm who poured her undecided

This is so sad
shocked

3 Likes

Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 01, 2014
I'm glad that she's finally moving on with her life. smiley

11 Likes

Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by sexylogan(m): 12:29pm On Jul 01, 2014
JESU!!! cry Why are people wicked like dis? Poor girl. embarassed Divine healing shall be your portion IJN cry cry cry

7 Likes

Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by Onlinebizexpert(m): 12:29pm On Jul 01, 2014
D way threads dey take enter frontpage nowadays........soonest na our usernames,pictures and signatures go dey enter frontpage.......i pray dat shey-un brain was not also hacked.......@topic d guy must be a fan of horror movies

2 Likes

Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by ICEKID334(m): 12:30pm On Jul 01, 2014
Abeg Nairalanders, any solution
for me? I just finished peeling yam and setting the pot on fire, minutes later, I was on my bed watching this recently downloaded P.orn on my phone only for me to remember that I forgot to wash my left hand after peeling the yam. Abeg this
itching is killing me oo. Yeeeeeeh!

9 Likes

Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by saasala(m): 12:30pm On Jul 01, 2014
Read her full story here. Very touching + photos: http://www..com/acid-attack-survivor-naomi-oni-releases-new-photos/
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by LMAyedun(m): 12:32pm On Jul 01, 2014
Move on Girl.. You are Beauriful.

2 Likes

Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 01, 2014
angry
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by LMAyedun(m): 12:33pm On Jul 01, 2014
sexylogan: JESU!!! cry Why are people wicked like dis? Poor girl. embarassed Divine healing shall be your portion IJN cry cry cry
Which kin divine healing again nau... undecided
The damage is done Bro.

4 Likes

Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by Vincenzi: 12:34pm On Jul 01, 2014
I am absolutely happy for her. Its a challange to we who hv perfect physical feartures but still limited by our fear of risks,challanges and changes. I wish her a happy life.
Nothing is impossible if you believe..

2 Likes

Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by bizngr(f): 12:34pm On Jul 01, 2014
E no go better for person wey do this girl this thing.

2 Likes

Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 01, 2014
May God put smiles on your face and make you a happy woman.
It is well my dear sister....

1 Like

Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 01, 2014
ICEKID334: Nawa
bursted tongue
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 01, 2014
She's scary
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by dont8(m): 12:37pm On Jul 01, 2014
Truly she is, God bless and give to her a beautiful heart to forgive her adversary.

L.M Ayedun..:
Move on Girl.. You are Beauriful.

1 Like

Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by iceberylin(m): 12:37pm On Jul 01, 2014
Na new pictures dh trending for NL undecided
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 01, 2014
Donalð Genes: Faints!!!

Who on earth could have had the presence of mind to wreck such havoc on a lady like this without even a human feeling?

Oh! The mind of a man is perpetually evil

A jealous(female) friend of hers.

The ''friend'' was caught and jailed.

3 Likes

Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by ICEKID334(m): 12:38pm On Jul 01, 2014
Jezyfreezman: angry
mumu yhu wil neva stop been st.pid
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 01, 2014
cry
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by mencade5(m): 12:40pm On Jul 01, 2014
okay am happy that she has resume dating.

Incase you leave the guy, i dey for set ooooo. cool

1 Like

Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 01, 2014
Aaww beautiful girl! Very brave too!

2 Likes

Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 01, 2014
for those asking, this is the background to the story.

she was bathed in acid by her close friend who she had a spat with. the girl who did it has been arrested and convicted in a Uk court thanks to CcTv cameras which picked her movement leading to the point of the attack. if I remember the quarel was not over a boy but the victim insulted the attacker that she was not beautiful.
thank God for her life and the doctors.

be careful the friends you keep.

5 Likes

Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by Bigzig(m): 12:43pm On Jul 01, 2014
Its well with u because Oluwa is Involve...

1 Like

Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by Jerrick(m): 12:44pm On Jul 01, 2014
Damn. angry
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by Reference(m): 12:49pm On Jul 01, 2014
Dating again. What is wrong with these people. Going back down the same road again. Why not try personal development. Enhance your value and appeal to a wider range of people. The bigger the pool the better the choices. There are some people who's true value lies not in a certain individuals but in several but they may never realise that and devalue themselves settling for less. Girl, I pray you find real joy and peace and the real essence of living, that is purpose. Never let any monster ever mess you up again under the guise of the ever over-hyped, misused and maligned word called love. Cheers.

6 Likes

Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 01, 2014
She gat a nice figure. May God grant your desire.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ini Edo Shines As She Steps Out In Style / Bolatito Sowunmi: Why I Left Papa Ajasco Comedy Series - Miss Pepeye / Wizkid Signs AHMED, Kid Rapper To Starboy, Gives Him N10m At Wizkid Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.