Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

PCE Registration Error: "Your Card Has Expired"? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / PCE Registration Error: "Your Card Has Expired"? (1084 Views)

International Student Exchange Card Has Now Been Launched In Nigeria / Waec Online Registration Error, How Can It Be Corrected? / JAMB (UTME) 2010 Result Problems: Canceled/No Record/Registration Error Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PCE Registration Error: "Your Card Has Expired"? by lanrekoya(m): 7:43pm On Jul 16, 2006
Pce Registration Error Anyone Seen It Before Now

Please I am trying to find out anyone that has fell victim of this siituation, I bought a PCE card trying to register online immediately after signing up all I saw was my card has Expired that I might need to purchase another one.

Another that has seen something like this before should please advice me.
Re: PCE Registration Error: "Your Card Has Expired"? by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 19, 2006
What is PCE? If it's MPC that's poly and monpoly exam card sold by JAMB, the card isn't expired. They made it in a way if you sign up an account with a password then the card goes unrecognized forever. So you use it once and throw it away but don't throw away your username and password. You shall use both to retrieve your photocard in the week of the exams or to access your online form. JAMB doesn't know when the exams will be taken but I guess that will be in late August or early Sept.One of the Saturdays we all know. Thank you.
Re: PCE Registration Error: "Your Card Has Expired"? by lanrekoya(m): 4:28pm On Jul 19, 2006
Hey men thank you I your post was helpful. I have been able to fix the problem. Have a great day

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Register For Mobil Tertiary Scholarship Award? / Greatest Yabatech Student / Lasu Masters Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.