Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

I Have No Business With Any Man Who Is Not Good In Bed- Crystal Okoye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have No Business With Any Man Who Is Not Good In Bed- Crystal Okoye (1886 Views)

Anna Banner Looking Good In Denim Dress(photos) / Kcee Looking Good In Santa Claus Costume(photo) / Actor, Iyke Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Look Good In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have No Business With Any Man Who Is Not Good In Bed- Crystal Okoye by eievans(m): 12:00pm On Jul 01, 2014
Well, i know that Nollywood actresses won’t kill us. The society we live does not permit us to come out straight and say certain things, especially when it comes to sexual talks. But Crystal Okoye has gone pass that now, has she exploded in a new interview that, she has no business with a man who can’t PERFORM in bed. Stressing that, she likes sex and she is not ready to hide it and her man must be.............www.hotcoolgist.com
Re: I Have No Business With Any Man Who Is Not Good In Bed- Crystal Okoye by Airforce1(m): 4:27pm On Jul 01, 2014
Hian

All dis End Time women sef grin
Re: I Have No Business With Any Man Who Is Not Good In Bed- Crystal Okoye by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 01, 2014
grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Have No Business With Any Man Who Is Not Good In Bed- Crystal Okoye by hatux: 10:09pm On Jul 01, 2014
Maybe that's why I don't know her
Re: I Have No Business With Any Man Who Is Not Good In Bed- Crystal Okoye by eievans(m): 7:58pm On Jul 05, 2014
Here is ever website with Entertainment Gist you ever seen.... Promise you gon check on the link am about dropping right away... www.hotcoolgist.com | Yes! We are Entertainment company from Nigeria; we specialize on Hooking you up with your favourite celebrity's Gist..... Oh yeah! HotCoolGist. Stay up-to-date! With |www.HotCoolGist.com|

(1) (Reply)

Official Photos From Dr Sid & Simi Osomo’s White Wedding / Snoop Dogg Sued For Calling Look-alike ‘gay' / Kehinde Bademosi's Response To Critiques Concerning Him Being Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.