Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

i regret BANKING with Skye: It has The Worst Online Service? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / i regret BANKING with Skye: It has The Worst Online Service? (598 Views)

A Customer Shares His Terrible Experience Banking With Gtbank / Skye Bank Takes Over Mainstreet Bank / Banking With Nigeria Gtbank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

i regret BANKING with Skye: It has The Worst Online Service? by bebe2(f): 1:39pm On Jul 01, 2014
am so fed up with skye bank, am begining to think it has the worst online service.

or is it just me.

am just short of words , how such an incompetent institution can be allowed to run as a bank is beyond me.

make dis bank no give me hypertension oooo.

any skye customer, how r u coping
Re: i regret BANKING with Skye: It has The Worst Online Service? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 01, 2014
Even their ATM. Anytime I want to use their ATM esp with other banks ATM, I just pray a silent prayer. They have made me stranded couple of times on the road.
Re: i regret BANKING with Skye: It has The Worst Online Service? by bebe2(f): 2:31pm On Jul 01, 2014
phatjoe50: Even their ATM. Anytime I want to use their ATM esp with other banks ATM, I just pray a silent prayer. They have made me stranded couple of times on the road.

u wan try their online??

i dey dream see dem o,

wicked pple.

dem go soon close down

(1) (Reply)

How To Go About Online Payment Via Escrow Or Paypal... / Kosso / What Does Nigeria Produce That Other Countries Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.