Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,125 members, 7,860,057 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:20 AM

LEARN To Be LOYAL - Uti Nwachukwu Blast Nigerians - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / LEARN To Be LOYAL - Uti Nwachukwu Blast Nigerians (1043 Views)

Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back / Alex Ekubo Blast Nigerians For Not Appreciating 50 Cent's Comments About Francis / Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LEARN To Be LOYAL - Uti Nwachukwu Blast Nigerians by lovelyronke20(f): 7:05pm On Jul 01, 2014
Ever since Nigerian Coach Keshi and Captain Joesph Yobo announced their exit yesterday, some celebrities voiced out their opinions on what they felt made them leave the Nigerian soccer team. Celebrities like Uti Nwachukwu have voiced out. Read his tweets below:

http://teebaby23..com/2014/07/learn-to-be-loyal-uti-nwachukwu-blast.html

Re: LEARN To Be LOYAL - Uti Nwachukwu Blast Nigerians by lovelyronke20(f): 7:08pm On Jul 01, 2014
more

Re: LEARN To Be LOYAL - Uti Nwachukwu Blast Nigerians by farano(f): 7:21pm On Jul 01, 2014
I am telling you. Na so they wan frustrate GEJ but it'll NEVER work!

1 Like

Re: LEARN To Be LOYAL - Uti Nwachukwu Blast Nigerians by Airforce1(m): 7:21pm On Jul 01, 2014
Gay people always think they have an opinion
Re: LEARN To Be LOYAL - Uti Nwachukwu Blast Nigerians by lovelyronke20(f): 7:25pm On Jul 01, 2014
Airforce1: Gay people always think they have an opinion

who told u he his gay??
Re: LEARN To Be LOYAL - Uti Nwachukwu Blast Nigerians by hatux: 7:26pm On Jul 01, 2014
*Speechless
Re: LEARN To Be LOYAL - Uti Nwachukwu Blast Nigerians by farano(f): 7:32pm On Jul 01, 2014
Airforce1: Gay people always think they have an opinion
Whether he's a gay or not, he still has freedom of speech
Re: LEARN To Be LOYAL - Uti Nwachukwu Blast Nigerians by dre11(m): 7:33pm On Jul 01, 2014
Who is he preaching to.......

Did 9ja ask Keshi to resign or thats what he said in his post interview after taking up the jobundecided
and the mandate the NFA gave to him
Re: LEARN To Be LOYAL - Uti Nwachukwu Blast Nigerians by lovelyronke20(f): 7:35pm On Jul 01, 2014
dre11: Who is he preaching to.......

Did 9ja ask Keshi to resign or thats what he said in his post interview after taking up the jobundecided
and the mandate the NFA gave to him

preaching to people like u

1 Like

Re: LEARN To Be LOYAL - Uti Nwachukwu Blast Nigerians by dre11(m): 7:40pm On Jul 01, 2014
lovelyronke20:

preaching to people like u

he can't be preaching to me....... because i support him but am indifferent about his performance......
So, if he stays...... he stays
if he goes......... then he goes

i wish him the best in whatever he does
Re: LEARN To Be LOYAL - Uti Nwachukwu Blast Nigerians by lovelyronke20(f): 7:43pm On Jul 01, 2014
dre11:

he can't be preaching to me....... because i support him but am indifferent about his performance......
So, if he stays...... he stays
if he goes......... then he goes

i wish him the best in whatever he does

when yobo scored the own goal what did you say??
Re: LEARN To Be LOYAL - Uti Nwachukwu Blast Nigerians by dre11(m): 7:45pm On Jul 01, 2014
lovelyronke20:

when yobo scored the own goal what did you say??

i didn't watch that match.......

But, i said that was his parting gift for 9jagrin
Re: LEARN To Be LOYAL - Uti Nwachukwu Blast Nigerians by lovelyronke20(f): 7:47pm On Jul 01, 2014
dre11:

i didn't watch that match.......

But, i said that was his parting gift for 9jagrin

haha u are not well at all.. lol
Re: LEARN To Be LOYAL - Uti Nwachukwu Blast Nigerians by dre11(m): 7:54pm On Jul 01, 2014
lovelyronke20:

haha u are not well at all.. lol

Ure right and its only u that can make those sickness go
Re: LEARN To Be LOYAL - Uti Nwachukwu Blast Nigerians by Arosa(m): 7:56pm On Jul 01, 2014
Mumu talk, were they not paid for it or did they rep. naija for free. undecided
Re: LEARN To Be LOYAL - Uti Nwachukwu Blast Nigerians by lovelyronke20(f): 7:56pm On Jul 01, 2014
dre11:

Ure right and its only u that can make those sickness go

keep dreaming.
Re: LEARN To Be LOYAL - Uti Nwachukwu Blast Nigerians by safarigirl(f): 7:58pm On Jul 01, 2014
Uti help me tell the hopeless INGRATES dem boku for here. I have nothing to add to these words of wisdom. He has said it all

2 Likes

Re: LEARN To Be LOYAL - Uti Nwachukwu Blast Nigerians by fredoooooo: 8:00pm On Jul 01, 2014
safarigirl: Uti help me tell the hopeless INGRATES dem boku for here. I have nothing to add to these words of wisdom. He has said it all

make person wey never chop 3 square meal loyal abi .... grin grin
UP EAGLES
Re: LEARN To Be LOYAL - Uti Nwachukwu Blast Nigerians by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 01, 2014
He's right about one thing though; NIGERIA IS GETTING WORSE grin

Let's support Uti while he defends his sugadaddies.
Re: LEARN To Be LOYAL - Uti Nwachukwu Blast Nigerians by lovelyronke20(f): 8:03pm On Jul 01, 2014
fredoooooo:

make person wey never chop 3 square meal loyal abi .... grin grin
UP EAGLES

lol
Re: LEARN To Be LOYAL - Uti Nwachukwu Blast Nigerians by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 01, 2014
Let's support Uti while he defends his sugadaddies.

Obviously, Uti appreciates the huge packages God sends him.
Re: LEARN To Be LOYAL - Uti Nwachukwu Blast Nigerians by lovelyronke20(f): 8:04pm On Jul 01, 2014
Ilekere: He's right about one thing though; NIGERIA IS GETTING WORSE grin

so out of everything u read, thats the only thing u saw that is right abi?? lol
Re: LEARN To Be LOYAL - Uti Nwachukwu Blast Nigerians by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 01, 2014
lovelyronke20:

so out of everything u read, thats the only thing u saw that is right abi?? lol

Abi o
Re: LEARN To Be LOYAL - Uti Nwachukwu Blast Nigerians by dre11(m): 8:08pm On Jul 01, 2014
lovelyronke20:

keep dreaming.

cheesy
little things always start from a dream......
So, i like the way u said we should dream it firstsmiley
Re: LEARN To Be LOYAL - Uti Nwachukwu Blast Nigerians by lovelyronke20(f): 8:08pm On Jul 01, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
little things always start from a dream......
So, i like the way u said we should dream it firstsmiley

i didnt saw we i said u should keep dreaming
Re: LEARN To Be LOYAL - Uti Nwachukwu Blast Nigerians by dre11(m): 8:16pm On Jul 01, 2014
lovelyronke20:

i didnt saw we i said u should keep dreaming

since the dreaming involves u.......
Then it make us two....... and two is plural.......
So, that why i said,
we will keep dreaminggrin
Re: LEARN To Be LOYAL - Uti Nwachukwu Blast Nigerians by daveP(m): 9:55pm On Jul 01, 2014
What defines loyalty.
Asking for bribe from players.
Players boycotting every time since days of adokiye.
Hiding injuries to make the worldcup team
fighting in camp
or criticizing on twitter?
I knw osaze has restored his loyalty,but what of the others.can they sacrifice themselves gallantly jst like babatunde who played like it was our last match and got a loud applause from all d spectators,or mikel who the whole stadium chanted his name like as if it wud do wonders,only for his head to turn and almost score against his own goalie.pls expect Enyeama's biography soon.and when he points fingers,dnt hate him@ all.he looks d only on that can say the truth about this SE! Babatunde has raised the standard.thumbs up to him.@ uti keep being blinder than Daley bLind!!!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Jude Okoye's New Wife Ifeoma Says Thank You To Everyone / [PHOTO] Singer Solidstar Show Off His Abs And Underwear On Instagram / Yvonne Nelson Flaunt Her Body In Bikini Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.