Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,499 members, 7,850,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:15 AM

Murano Needed Pls - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Murano Needed Pls (1920 Views)

Good Nigeria Used Nissan Murano Needed / Urgent: A White Or Black 2006 Murano Needed. / 2004 Murano Needed Black Full Option (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Murano Needed Pls by dejicool: 9:29am On Oct 06, 2008
Pls anyone has a Murano for sale or know how much i can get one
Re: Murano Needed Pls by dejicool: 9:38am On Oct 06, 2008
smiley
Re: Murano Needed Pls by viperman: 11:08am On Oct 06, 2008
if u get 3M, you know my number grin
Re: Murano Needed Pls by debouy: 2:09pm On Oct 06, 2008
HI Dejicool
I do av a 2004 Nissan Murano full options MIleage 62,000 still in Baltimore awaiting shipment consequent upon a serious buyer.U pay a commitment fee and pay balance upon delivery at your doorstep in any Location in Lagos ONly.
Pls give me a call or lets meet, YOu will deal directly with u.s dealer
I can have pics email to u

all powered; compass navigation, cd, satellite Navigation, radio, gray color

U may check out all my prevous posts on Auto's on nairaland too.I recently advertised a 1999 camry which was sold last week
Re: Murano Needed Pls by Dassat: 4:23pm On Oct 06, 2008
hi deji check out this link

All cars are American Specs and will all be in Lagos Nov. You can view photos and features of these cars at http://picasaweb.google.com/awanito
You may email hightowercars@gmail.com for all questions.cheers
Re: Murano Needed Pls by labisko(m): 1:18pm On Oct 08, 2008
i sent you an email, get back to me asap
Re: Murano Needed Pls by lomaxbien(m): 4:51pm On Oct 10, 2008
u can get that for 2m my number is 08038393151
Re: Murano Needed Pls by Fhemmmy: 5:58pm On Oct 10, 2008
lomaxbien:

u can get that for 2m my number is 08038393151

I will like to know what kind of Murano you have got for sale at 2M, please post.
Re: Murano Needed Pls by lomaxbien(m): 6:51pm On Oct 13, 2008
Fhemmmy:

I will like to know what kind of Murano you have got for sale at
Fhemmmy link=topic=179505.msg2924775#msg2924775 date=1223657928:

I will like to know what kind of Murano you have got for sale at 2M, please post.

I AM A LAGOS BASED CAR DEALER AND THE THING IS CARS NIGERIANS PAY SO MUCH MONEY FOR ISNT AS EXPENSIVE AS IT IS IN OTHER COUNTRIES ESPECIALLY IN AMERICA BECAUSE OF THERE PRESENT ECONOMY WHICH IS NOT TOO GOOD, SO MOST AMERICANS ARE TRYING TO REDUCE THERE EXPENDITURES AND THAT INCLUDES CHANGING THERE CARS FROM A 6,8,12 PLUGS CAR TO A 4 PLUG CAR,4 PLUGS CARS ARE NOT TOO HARD ON FUEL ESPECIALLY NISSAN,HONDA AND TOYOTA CARS,, BELIEVE IT OR NOT YOU CAN GET A CRYSLER 300C FOR LESS THAN $15,000 (1.7 M IN NAIRA) IN AN AMERICAN AUCTION BECAUSE IT IS AN 8 CYLINDER CAR, BUT IN NIGERIA'S BIGGEST CAR MARKET (BERGER) YOU WONT GET THAT SAME CAR LESS THAN 3.M, AND A 2002 FORD EXPLORER SOLD HERE IN NIGERIA FOR ABOUT 2.3M WONT BE MORE THAN 1.4M INCLUDING SHIPING AND CLEARING.
I BUY AND SELL CARS AND MOST OF THE CARS A HAVE FOR SALE ARE AMERICAN SPECS BECAUSE I HAVE A LINK THERE,I HAD A MAZDA 626 2000 MODEL FROM AMERICAN WITH MILEAGE OF  94.565( SOLD IT FEW WEEKS AGO FOR BOUT 700,000 THAT SAME CAR GOES FOR 950-1M IN BERGER MARKET.

This is A 2004 Nissan Murano SE AWD SUV features a 3.5L V6 6 cyl,mileage is about 76,000
pictures attached,price is 2m.
it doesnt have a dvd player,but i can have that fix on the dash or on the roof depends on where the buyer wants it.
plz note that i cant guarantee that this same murano will still be available since its in an auction and thesame goes for most cars that a present there pictures for sale here.
if you are interested in the murano or any  "american specs" car you can contact me on
jada655@yahoo.com or  08038393151

Re: Murano Needed Pls by kells4u: 1:12pm On Oct 14, 2008
u can get that for 2m my number is 08038393151.lomaxbien na 4 u and ur murano,ur murano na 2m and u want mk we deposit 1m 4 wetin we never tk our eye see,my brother i hail u.wishing u good luck on ur sales

[quote][/quote]
Re: Murano Needed Pls by cooldud62: 1:34pm On Oct 14, 2008
lol
Re: Murano Needed Pls by lomaxbien(m): 6:34pm On Oct 16, 2008
HEY GUYS THANX FOR  THIS REPLIES REPOSTED BELOW

Quote from: Fhemmmy on October 10, 2008, 05:58 PM
I will like to know what kind of Murano you have got for sale at
Quote from: Fhemmmy on October 10, 2008, 05:58 PM

Posted by: cooldud62* 
lol

Posted by: kells4u 
lomaxbien na wa for you and ur murano,ur murano na 2m and u want mk we deposit 1m 4 wetin we never tk our eye see,my brother i hail u.wishing u good luck on ur sales

OK ALOT OF PEOPLE SAY  ''SEEING IS BELIEVING''

others say

'IF ITS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE THEN ITS NOT REAL'

Thats the regular naija mentality and thats the same reason why a lot of people dont progress.
i have been very busy thats why i didnt reply every one here ealier.
  in my previous post i made it very clear that a can get an american specs  murano for 2M and i see a lot of people doubt that.
   Like i said in post interested buyers should show there commitment by paying 50% (or atleast close to that)of what i ask which is 1m and ill have it shiped,cleared and  brought to your doorstep any where in nigeria.
i spoke to  this guy, realy great guy (deji) and i told him if i wanted to i could sell it for even 1.8m with a dvd player on the dash and buy,ship and clear with my own money but i just need to be sure that people who call me requesting for the murano are actually as serious as they sound, i need commitment and that involves paying a percentage of it even if not up to %50.

if u checked my previous post you see that a posted pix of a mazda 626 2000 model for sell.
my initial price was 1m,but i ended up selling it for 700,000.the point is; if i had posted pictures of that same car before it got here and i asked interested buyers to pay upfront people like ''KELLS4U'' and ''COOLDUDE62'' would have doubted me,i mean who will sell a 2000 tincan cleared car for 700k.

if u call me and request for the murano without commitments and i agree to do all the buying,shiping and clearing with my money and when the time comes for you to pay up for it then you suddenly change your mind what then happens to me? guys in here who are into car dealership  know very well that selling a car is not so easy,it might take u months to sell a car even years,that means my money will be tied down.and like the bible says ''time and enforseen occurence befalls us all'' what if in the process of geting a buyer for the car i get visited by 'them bros' and the car gets stolen or it gets dented by some learner what then happens to me?

im a business man,i business man who is interested in profit but im more interested in making a good name and making more connections,connections i know will benefit me in my business sometime in the future so please feel free to ask me anything you want.
  i like to put my buyers in control of everything, thats you before i buy a car i send you the pictures and the VIN so you immediately check and see for yourself if you want it or not.

if you want a car talk to me,wether you are ready to pay upfront or not just send me a message and tell me what you want,if i can i will work with you but if i cant i'll tell you what i can do for you but please not that my aim in this business is always to satisfy my buyers and  make sure i tried my best posible to give then what they want.

And for ''kells4u'' thank for the wishes i hope it came out of your heart,sorry thats my condition for doing a murano the murano thing, if you dont like it sorry,but thanx for the wishes anyway.
Re: Murano Needed Pls by Fhemmmy: 2:29pm On Oct 17, 2008
Mr. lomaxbien
Na wa for you oh, you are a nigerian based car dealer and you seriously make me doubt your reasoning, and i will take them one by one:

Firstly, you said, you can get a Chrysler 300 for $15,000 USD by my calculation, that will leave you with 1.78M, bravo.
You will ship with another $1600 meaning another 190,400 Naira.
You will clear for another 400,000 naira
So adding all these up will be 2.37M and you said same ride is sold in Lagos for 3M Naira, now tell me, how long will it take to sell same ride, say 2 months, do u factor in the over head cost of the seller and the commission he mght have to pay to those that help him to sell?
You sure dont come across like a good buz man to me at all.

Secondly, you said, the ride will still be available since you will be getting from auction, except at auctions with reserved price, all ride will be sold.

Thirdly, you said, you can get the Murano for 2M naira, and you are yet to tell me how you will get teh Murano, how much will u buy and how much will you ship, and what is the total cost to the buyer, pls, be specific.

I am just interested, cos at the rate at which you going, chances are that you will be able to sell a Hummer for 1M Naira.

I am anxiously waiting your response.
Re: Murano Needed Pls by labisko(m): 2:50pm On Oct 17, 2008
deji am sorry, i could not get a digital camera to get the pics across to you,
i will try and send it to you before monday,
take care
Re: Murano Needed Pls by sultaan(m): 11:50am On Oct 19, 2008
lomaxbien:

I AM A LAGOS BASED CAR DEALER AND THE THING IS CARS NIGERIANS PAY SO MUCH MONEY FOR ISNT AS EXPENSIVE AS IT IS IN OTHER COUNTRIES ESPECIALLY IN AMERICA BECAUSE OF THERE PRESENT ECONOMY WHICH IS NOT TOO GOOD, SO MOST AMERICANS ARE TRYING TO REDUCE THERE EXPENDITURES AND THAT INCLUDES CHANGING THERE CARS FROM A 6,8,12 PLUGS CAR TO A 4 PLUG CAR,4 PLUGS CARS ARE NOT TOO HARD ON FUEL ESPECIALLY NISSAN,HONDA AND TOYOTA CARS,, BELIEVE IT OR NOT YOU CAN GET A CRYSLER 300C FOR LESS THAN $15,000 (1.7 M IN NAIRA) IN AN AMERICAN AUCTION BECAUSE IT IS AN 8 CYLINDER CAR, BUT IN NIGERIA'S BIGGEST CAR MARKET (BERGER) YOU WONT GET THAT SAME CAR LESS THAN 3.M, AND A 2002 FORD EXPLORER SOLD HERE IN NIGERIA FOR ABOUT 2.3M WONT BE MORE THAN 1.4M INCLUDING SHIPING AND CLEARING.
I BUY AND SELL CARS AND MOST OF THE CARS A HAVE FOR SALE ARE AMERICAN SPECS BECAUSE I HAVE A LINK THERE,I HAD A MAZDA 626 2000 MODEL FROM AMERICAN WITH MILEAGE OF  94.565( SOLD IT FEW WEEKS AGO FOR BOUT 700,000 THAT SAME CAR GOES FOR 950-1M IN BERGER MARKET.

This is A 2004 Nissan Murano SE AWD SUV features a 3.5L V6 6 cyl,mileage is about 76,000
pictures attached,price is 2m.
it doesnt have a dvd player,but i can have that fix on the dash or on the roof depends on where the buyer wants it.
plz note that i can't guarantee that this same murano will still be available since its in an auction and thesame goes for most cars that a present there pictures for sale here.
if you are interested in the murano or any  "american specs" car you can contact me on
jada655@yahoo.com or  08038393151

Someone who describes American cars as 6,8,12 plugs is a mediocre, also saying 300C is V8 not totally true( Hemi if he is not familiar with options)

Going by ebay prices I agree it can be bought and delivered for less than N2m, but he has no way of getting it himself or he would have bought 3 and sold it for N2.7 minimum.
Re: Murano Needed Pls by weimar: 12:53pm On Oct 19, 2008
If  you are still interested in buying Nissan Murano, check out this link here in Nairaland and please get back to me:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/action-profile/sa-showPosts/u-221820

Let me know what you do. Please scrow down and u find lists of cars for sale, among which is 2006 Nissan Murano. These cars are in Nigeria as we speak.

Weimar
Re: Murano Needed Pls by lomaxbien(m): 5:04pm On Oct 22, 2008
this is realy interesting,im geting alot of offensive and foolish replies being sent to my mail box especially from people who claim to be car dealers on nairaland, people can be greedy.
I didnt discride american cars as 4,6,8 cylinders i only said cars with 8,12 cylinder are hard on gas and americans dont patronize them that much anymore.

this post was started by dejicool,he requested a murano,someone replied saying he has one for 3m,another replied said he has one for 3.5m( in clearing process )thats what they all say they have and i have no reason to doubt them.
if i say i can get a murano for 2m (preordered)with a clean title you have no reason to doubt me.
some very greedy and selfish people posts pictures of cars with outrageous prices and unfortunately innocent ones fall for it (well i dont completely say it is greed because its just the price they want to sell, wether u choose to buy of not is a decision u have to make yourself.
i posted a murano for sale and for 2m means I CAN GET IT FOR 2M(if preordered),and believe me i am not doing this for charity because i am making my own profit too even if not as huge as others who will demand so much for there cars (and that means im buying,shiping,and clearing for way less than that 2m even sultaan agreed with me)

and for Fhemmmy how do you define a good business man? a business man who inflates the prices of his product like he has to solve all his family problems with the profit he makes on just selling a car never minding wether his price is too high? i dont care wether i cut across to you like a good business man or not and im very sure all nairaland users dont care too,you have 318 post related to cars i dont have close to half of that,you have gained more popularity here on nairaland more than i have and i admire that,but can u tell us all the cars you have posted for sale here are clean titled and never been involved in an accident? you better not answer that,you have posted ads and not all have been completely true and i have on many occasions reserved my contrary opinion just to make peace reign and not tarnish your good name.

look guys im here to do business and like every business man i have my own policies and if you want to place an order for a car just tell me what you want and ill see if i can work with you but if not i ill give you my conditions and if it doesnt suit you then we dont have to do anything together.
Re: Murano Needed Pls by igwe11(m): 6:36pm On Oct 22, 2008
@lomaxbien

You don't have to involve in this kind of explanations.
Do your thing.

Every info is on internet.
Re: Murano Needed Pls by babeisme: 6:44pm On Oct 22, 2008
in all honesty, i can do a murano for 2.3-2.5. It all depends on profit margin. some pple are okay with little profit, while some want a gold mine from their profit! Everyone is different i guess!
Re: Murano Needed Pls by layifioren(m): 6:06am On Oct 23, 2008
also, which do you want? They have models from 03-09. This is not my forte but I'm sure I can help out
Re: Murano Needed Pls by lomaxbien(m): 9:51am On Oct 23, 2008
@ igwe 1
  thanx for the advise bro i appreciate it .

still saying  clean title murano,no dent,or scratch for 2m (preorder).
Re: Murano Needed Pls by Fhemmmy: 2:23pm On Oct 23, 2008
lomaxbien:

and for Fhemmmy how do you define a good business man?  a business man who inflates the prices of his product like he has to solve all his family problems with the profit he makes on just selling a car never minding wether his price is too high? i don't care wether i  cut across to you like a good business man or not and I'm very sure all nairaland users don't care too,you have 318 post related to cars i don't have close to half of that,you have gained more popularity here on nairaland more than i have and i admire that,but  can u tell us all the cars you have posted for sale here are clean titled and never been involved in an accident? you better not answer that,you have posted ads and not all have been completely true and i have on many occasions reserved my contrary opinion just to make peace reign and not tarnish your good name.

look guys I'm here to do business and like every business man i have my own policies and if  you want to place an order for a car just tell me what you want and ill see if i can work with you but if not i ill give you my conditions and if it doesnt suit you then we don't have to do anything together.

Mr. man, sorry to be responding to you late.
First of all, not everyone that comes here has to be a dealer
Secondly, i just ask you a question, tell me how much you will buy the ride, and how much you will ship and clear and please tell me what year of the Murano, we are not arguing pally, i just want to know.
To answer you, Fhemmmy is yet to post and advertise rides
I am not a fan of too much profit either and for a pre-order if you sure you can do it for such price, i hail you.
Re: Murano Needed Pls by lomaxbien(m): 8:43pm On Apr 22, 2011
lol grin grin grin
Re: Murano Needed Pls by EMEX77(m): 10:09pm On Apr 22, 2011
i would advise you to go for a nissan rouge which is more modern and more economic than the murano which any murano owner will tell you. call 07056328954 for a test drive of a 2009 fully loaded awd sl model

(1) (Reply)

Clean Tokunbo Or Used 16 Or 18 Seater Bus Needed / Registered 2008 Volkswagen Passat 2.0 T Estate For Sale / Clean Naija Used 2002 Millenium Mazda For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.