Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,629 members, 7,820,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

All The Fans Of Romance Section That Survived The Nairaland Bomb Attack Come In - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / All The Fans Of Romance Section That Survived The Nairaland Bomb Attack Come In (524 Views)

Honouring The Legends Of Romance Section / Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. / The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All The Fans Of Romance Section That Survived The Nairaland Bomb Attack Come In by Deapexboy(m): 10:31pm On Jul 01, 2014
It's thankgiving time for all d folks on romance section..giv account of wat you lost during the nairaland bomb attack....

Shit!..lost my post,likes,topics,and sum followers. But thanGod am still here..bomb no affact me ...so what about you let share it together
Re: All The Fans Of Romance Section That Survived The Nairaland Bomb Attack Come In by Shedysworld(m): 10:34pm On Jul 01, 2014
Thank God bomb did not affect me too.
Re: All The Fans Of Romance Section That Survived The Nairaland Bomb Attack Come In by japhmanuel: 10:46pm On Jul 01, 2014
I survived it partially, my likes are gone.
Re: All The Fans Of Romance Section That Survived The Nairaland Bomb Attack Come In by Deapexboy(m): 6:28am On Jul 02, 2014
Shedysworld: Thank God bomb did not affect me too.

so bring 1 goat kum thankgod
Re: All The Fans Of Romance Section That Survived The Nairaland Bomb Attack Come In by Deapexboy(m): 6:31am On Jul 02, 2014
japhmanuel: I survived it partially, my likes are gone.

no be small my broda,all this year data was just wipe off

(1) (Reply)

Are There Nairalanders In Akure? / Ondo Guys, Ladies And Mammas - Lets Meet Here. / Nsukka Beautiful Girls Abd Handsome Guys Meets Here...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.