Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,066 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Quality E-book Downloads For Free.maya,lightwave,games,mag.,3dmax : Etc - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Quality E-book Downloads For Free.maya,lightwave,games,mag.,3dmax : Etc (2102 Views)

Who Needs FREE Photography E-book? / Need A Creative Person To Help Me With A Project(creating A Mag/newsletter) / Maya And 3dMax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quality E-book Downloads For Free.maya,lightwave,games,mag.,3dmax : Etc by hassanic: 10:31am On Oct 06, 2008
"This is where we hold them!".OKay enough crap.i want us to share real stuffs.cool Ebook sites.how about we get kicking and search together.i am tired of the guys who say mail me to get a free Ebook or site.i know some and you might know some too.i say why not let it out.all the links just posted.get around pretty easy and save time waiting for some guy to reply your email or call.you could say what you know is less important and to others it is so so valuable.so what do you think? okay i go first with "www.knowfree.net".check the right sidebar for the archives.click the topic to intrest you.for Animators,game designers,2D and 3D artist.try the "3D" and "games" archive.please some of the books have got password so at the bottom of your selected books before you click the downloads,you may see a password:?.plsensure to use em' when prompted for that.i also noticed that most of the books share same passwords("knowfree.net"wink and are rapidshare files.i like rapidshare cos they are instantenous compared to torrents.Happy hunting guys.i hope fill em' up with cool links.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out These Designs - HOBC Portfolio / Continuing Education For Graphics Designers In Lagos State / Season's Greetings E-cards To Your Customers Via Email? Call Now...08080710080

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.