Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. - Technology Market (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. (175975 Views)

KNIFE SHARPENER WITH SUCTION PAD @ NGN600 FROM PRE ORDER 2.0 / ALIEXPRESS PRE ORDER WITH PRE ORDER 2.0 - ₦500 SERVICE CHARGE FLAT / #PhoneSubsidy From Pre Order 2.0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Deluxe8000(m): 2:11am On May 21, 2015
doogee dg310 last price in lagos?
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 3:37am On May 21, 2015
Deluxe8000:
doogee dg310
last price in lagos?

Company has stopped doogee production
I have elephone p6i on ground for immediate delivery
Would you be interested?
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Deluxe8000(m): 6:16pm On May 21, 2015
elephone p6i how much? can i have alike model with 2 mini sims and otg?
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Jskelly11: 7:50pm On May 21, 2015
Thespecialone:
sir can i get a Tab with 7-8'' andriod lollipop 5.0 2GB Ram
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 8:31pm On May 21, 2015
Deluxe8000:
elephone p6i how much? can i have alike model with 2 mini sims and otg?

17k, it has otg

One mini, one micro
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 4:07am On May 22, 2015
Jskelly11:
sir can i get a Tab with 7-8'' andriod lollipop 5.0 2GB Ram

I am checking
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Jskelly11: 3:13pm On May 22, 2015
Thespecialone:

I am checking
OK sir
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 9:25pm On May 22, 2015
Jskelly11:
OK sir
Yet to find any sir.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by sakalisis(m): 12:35pm On May 26, 2015
Just wanna bring this to the notice of people patronising this Dimented Fellow, if he can scam me Ordinary 1000 with no tangible explanation then he may do worse. I use him a shipping agent for a goods from china, the shipping weight should be 1.6kg yet he claimed 2kg and to further extend his scam, he charged me 223 to a dollar yet i ask him why he overcharge me, the reply i got from him is below. Note that my problem is not the money you scammed me but just want people to know what kind of person he is.

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 12:43pm On May 26, 2015
C.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by sakalisis(m): 12:54pm On May 26, 2015
WHY did you overcharge me was the question? Provide answer to that then you can talk about me abusing the fucking hell of you......WHY DID YOU OVERCHARGE ME?

kINDLY NOTE THAT THIS IS HOW LAGTECH STARTED, IF YOU ARE NOT GAINING MUCH FROM A BUSINESS, YOU DONT NEED TO SCAM PEOPLE, YOU CAN JUST QUIT , YOU KNOW?

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by sakalisis(m): 1:12pm On May 26, 2015
If you are struggling, i can always loan you some cash you know...if what you want to use to defend yourself is that i abuse , yes i did because u r too proud, how much is your investment that you are telling me you dont collect CASH, even LSM GLOBAL accept cash not to talk of silly people like you who believe because of small change they have, they have opinion and can spill rubbish from their ANUS.....

THE QUESTION HERE IS WHY DID YOU OVERCHARGE ME IF YOU HAVE A KNOCK BRAIN , KINDLY ANSWER?

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 26, 2015
sakalisis:
WHY did you overcharge me was the question? Provide answer to that then you can talk about me abusing the fucking hell of you......WHY DID YOU OVERCHARGE ME?

kINDLY NOTE THAT THIS IS HOW LAGTECH STARTED, IF YOU ARE NOT GAINING MUCH FROM A BUSINESS, YOU DONT NEED TO SCAM PEOPLE, YOU CAN JUST QUIT , YOU KNOW?
What is the current exchange rate?
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by biggboy(m): 2:36pm On May 26, 2015
sakalisis:
Just wanna bring this to the notice of people patronising this Dimented Fellow, if he can scam me Ordinary 1000 with no tangible explanation then he may do worse. I use him a shipping agent for a goods from china, the shipping weight should be 1.6kg yet he claimed 2kg and to further extend his scam, he charged me 223 to a dollar yet i ask him why he overcharge me, the reply i got from him is below. Note that my problem is not the money you scammed me but just want people to know what kind of person he is.
Hello bro, sorry to hear this but let's get something straight.
When did he charge you #223 to $1?
In logistics 1.6KG is approximately equivalent to 2KG
I think the problem you both have is misunderstanding each other.
Thespecialone is a selfless nairalander and you are also a respected nairalander. You guys can settle like men and not use curse words like kids.. Thank you.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 2:41pm On May 26, 2015
Hello everyone,

I'd like to set the records straight.

At nisibor procurement solutions we don't approximate weight unless it's below 1kg because the least chargeable weight is 1kg. Every one who has ever dealt with us can attest to that. In the rare event of discrepancy, it's due to the fact that some Chinese sellers still use analogue scales while shippers use digital scale.

See pictures below.

4.6kg is for roughneck, his seller told him 5.6 after weighing, it was 4.6kg

Lucky Dennis 1kg

On the this person

Screen shots will not do justice to explain the repugnant character of sakalisis.

Kindly download the text file to see the full
Conversation with him.

This fellow is very abusive and foul mouthed and is very quick to resort to insults and has very serious anger management issues,you need professional help. I told you this on Whatsapp.

Going forward

I'd like to thank everyone for their continuous patronage and though we just started our shipping services, we will continue to improve.

On Saturday Kingsleyuk2003 and I differed on the weight of certain, we then agreed for all the goods to arrive at our China office. That's how reasonable people resolve differing opinions rather than resorting to insults and abusive words.

TSO

1 Share

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 2:50pm On May 26, 2015
biggboy:

I think the problem you both have is misunderstanding each other

Thanks in this case, we don't even approximate
We charge as it is. Many of clients who have shipped goods through us can testify we don't approximate.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 26, 2015
sakalisis:

Hello bro, am certainly sure you mis understood him. First about the 1k, I guess he helped you buy the product and the 1k is the service charge for helping you to buy. If you don't want to pay the 1k then you will buy it yourself.
And secondly, values with decimal point are rounded to the next whole number in shipping, so your 1.6kg iautomatically 2kg.
And lastly, dollar rate is not stable this days so you can ask him of the current rate before you transact.
So next time pls get your facts well before you raise information that mislead people.

2 Likes

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by sakalisis(m): 3:02pm On May 26, 2015
biggboy:
Hello bro, sorry to hear this but let's get something straight.
When did he charge you #223 to $1?
I think the problem you both have is misunderstanding each other.
Thespecialone is a selfless nairalander and you are also a respected nairalander. You guys can settle like men and not use curse words like kids.. Thank you.

thank you A very reasonable person,

1. Last week
2. See am not bother about it being 2kg, the problem i have is that he lied even after telling him it is 1.6kg, he claimed that they had to repack but i thought repacking should lower the weight and finally wen i got my package and reweight, i demand an explanation, he kept posting me. I have use other logistics, none of them never approximate, it is just a way of him bringing in more gain to himself....

If he is selfless, why cant he be truthful and come out clean , we all do business bro and integrity is the key......if he is truely comfortable like he claimed , how much is 1k he is lieing about but i have to bring it here because a smaller thief can develop into a bigger one like lagtech
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by sakalisis(m): 3:08pm On May 26, 2015
xTerses:

Hello bro, am certainly sure you mis understood him. First about the 1k, I guess he helped you buy the product and the 1k is the service charge for helping you to buy. If you don't want to pay the 1k then you will buy it yourself.
And secondly, values with decimal point are rounded to the next whole number in shipping, so your 1.6kg iautomatically 2kg.
And lastly, dollar rate is not stable this days so you can ask him of the current rate before you transact.
So next time pls get your facts well before you raise information that mislead people.

i purchase myself so the issue of service charge is out of it, secondly, this isnt the first time am shipping so dont bother raising the issue of approximating because i have use 3 different shipping agent from usa purchase and last the highest dollar rate last week was 220 but u ppl fail to ask him to answer my question, he said they didnt approximate and charge as it is then how come did 1.6kg turn to 2kg
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by sakalisis(m): 3:50pm On May 26, 2015
Thespecialone:

Thanks in this case, we don't even approximate
We charge as it is. Many of clients who have shipped goods through us can testify we don't approximate.

Serioiusly, i just pity this generation , someone lied and i decided to expose him, instead of people asking the right question why he overcharge me, they directed their anger to me cos i decided to come open, in any of my deal with him, i always paid him excess as i dont really mind but i was suprised when i question about why he overcharge me yet he is still claimining king kong because he has socalled support....

:::: I purchase my goods myself so no need of service charge

::::The highest dollar rate for bank last week was 220 wen he charged me 223,note that i dont have problem with that

::: My problem is why did he overcharge me turning 1.6kg into 2kg since he claimed they dont approximate which i dont expect and as evident from the above quote??

:::i have a proof from the shipper Gearbest so i need him go explain how they weigh their own to be 2kg when it was actually 1.6kg

::::the matter was brought here because he believe he i cant and if i did, he has the support base which is a pure case of intimidation

::::: I care less what ppl who cant reason without biased mind say but nemesis will catch up with whosever is lieing or cheating

and to the OP , ANSWER MY QUESTION , HOW DID 1.6KG TURN TO 2KG

DID YOU OVERCHARGE ME BECAUSE I ABUSE YOU OR BECAUSE I DIDNT SEND YOU DATA??

1 Like

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by sakalisis(m): 4:09pm On May 26, 2015
Thespecialone:
Hello everyone,

I'd like to set the records straight.

At nisibor procurement solutions we don't approximate weight unless it's below 1kg because the least chargeable weight is 1kg. Every one who has ever dealt with us can attest to that. In the rare event of discrepancy, it's due to the fact that some Chinese sellers still use analogue scales.

See pictures below.

4.6kg is for roughneck, his seller told him 5.6 after weighing, it was 4.6kg

Lucky Dennis 1kg

On the this person

Screen shots will not do justice to explain the repugnant character of sakalisis.

Kindly download the text file to see the full
Conversation with him.

This fellow is very abusive and foul mouthed and is very quick to resort to insults and has very serious anger management issues,you need professional help. I told you this on Whatsapp.

Going forward

I'd like to thank everyone for their continuous patronage and though we just started our shipping services, we will continue to improve.

Thank you.

TSO

I agree i might need Anger management class and i accept my fault but u r here claiming The moralist when u lied, instead of accepting that u lied and provide a mean for refunding, you are here telling me chinese seller, have u forgotten that Gearbest.com is a company and not an individual so u r trying to say your low—less company is most reliable than Gearbest.com .....Yes i abuse u because u lied and your so called arrogant nature, you promise to deliver the package on wednesday but u didnt and when is time for delivery, u claim u dont collect Cash?? Even more established and bigger shipping agent than you collect cash at the point of pickup so you have no moral justification at all....I might be insultive which can be a weakness on my side but i didnt steal nor scam u,You are a wicked liar and you also scammed me my hard earned 1k, u can go and steal 1k and see how people will beat the hell of u...sefini
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by cafedeluv(m): 4:10pm On May 26, 2015
sakalisis:
First, I'll like to say that I've had several business dealing with the Thespecialone and I found him to be a perfect gentle man and a trustworthy business associate.
So calling his a scammer is totally unfounded and uncalled for.
To the issue hand, I think the problem stem from misunderstanding and impatience.
On the dollar rate, you guys should have agreed on a mutually accepted rate and mind you N223/$ is quite okay even charges between N228-N232.
And on the issue of weight, items sent via forward shipping are most times repacked which could result in either an increase/decrease in the net weight. Have you checked the weight of the repacked package? Doesn't it correspond to the quoted weight?
I'll advise you guys to settle things amicably.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 26, 2015
@sakalilis,
After going through your chat conversation history with him, I discovered that you are hot temper, bro pls try control it. He told you to let him confirm why your 1.6kg was turned to 2kg instead of you waiting for issues to be resolved you decided to rain insults upon him.
I hope you exercise some little patience and let the issue be resolved. Thanks
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by sakalisis(m): 4:21pm On May 26, 2015
cafedeluv:

First, I'll like to say that I've had several business dealing with the Thespecialone and I found him to be a perfect gentle man and a trustworthy business associate.
So calling his a scammer is totally unfounded and uncalled for.
To the issue hand, I think the problem stem from misunderstanding and impatience.
On the dollar rate, you guys should have agreed on a mutually accepted rate and mind you N223/$ is quite okay even charges between N228-N232.
And on the issue of weight, items sent via forward shipping are most times repacked which could result in either an increase/decrease in the net weight. Have you checked the weight of the repacked package? Doesn't it correspond to the quoted weight?
I'll advise you guys to settle things amicably.

the package wasnt repack as he claimed, they remove the camera and the battery, put it inside a nylon and attached to the box externally which can even damage the camera and when i ask him he siad batterry issue and i ask him why did they have to remove the camera also and not the battery alone, he didnt give a tangible reason....because he has done good deal in the past doesnt make my accusation baseless because am saying the truth with proof, how can a trusthworthy person claimed 1.6kg is 2kg?? if he can scammed ordinary 1k then he can scammed big?
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by sakalisis(m): 4:23pm On May 26, 2015
xTerses:
@sakalilis,
After going through your chat conversation history with him, I discovered that you are hot temper, bro pls try control it. He told you to let him confirm why your 1.6kg was turned to 2kg instead of you waiting for issues to be resolved you decided to rain insults upon him.
I hope you exercise some little patience and let the issue be resolved. Thanks

thank you i accept my bad tempered but why doesnt he have to lie and yet still rubbishing bullshit in my face , since friday he hasnt confirmed why the weight differ and i didnt abuse him because of the weight initially , i abuse him cos of his arrogant that he doesnt collect Cash
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 26, 2015
sakalisis:

thank you i accept my bad tempered but why doesnt he have to lie and yet still rubbishing bullshit in my face , since friday he hasnt confirmed why the weight differ and i didnt abuse him because of the weight initially , i abuse him cos of his arrogant that he doesnt collect Cash

Bro, from your conversation, when you ask why your package was turned to 2kg instead of 1.6kg, he did not even insist that its 2kg, he told you to let him confirm so he did not lie.
just give him more time to resolve your issue rather than calling him scam. Thanks
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by sakalisis(m): 4:53pm On May 26, 2015
xTerses:

Bro, from your conversation, when you ask why your package was turned to 2kg instead of 1.6kg, he did not even insist that its 2kg, he told you to let him confirm so he did not lie.
just give him more time to resolve your issue rather than calling him scam. Thanks

lol he didnt even insist that its 2kg and he collected money for 2kg?? chai, Nigerian......i gbedi for u
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by grownaira: 5:08pm On May 26, 2015
Thespecialone is a confirm man. I pre-odad some qts of watches and wristband through him, and am expecting my goods in kaduna 2mrw.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by sakalisis(m): 5:18pm On May 26, 2015
sakalisis:

lol he didnt even insist that its 2kg and he collected money for 2kg?? chai, Nigerian......i gbedi for u

you know i wonder the hypocritical nature of nigerian, everyquestion is directed at me and none at him to give an explanation on why 1.6kg turn to 2kg and he also didnt address the question? .....lol.....watching in 3D
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by o42austino(m): 5:21pm On May 26, 2015
sakalisis:

Bros, whatever that happened is pure misunderstanding but ur out of ur league to call him a scammer, I hv ordered chargers from this guy and it was delivered on time and their are no stories, Am also planning to ask him to help me procure earphones from China, PLS stop calling him a scam.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by gbemmy1: 5:27pm On May 26, 2015
sakalisis:

the package wasnt repack as he claimed, they remove the camera and the battery, put it inside a nylon and attached to the box externally which can even damage the camera and when i ask him he siad batterry issue and i ask him why did they have to remove the camera also and not the battery alone, he didnt give a tangible reason....because he has done good deal in the past doesnt make my accusation baseless because am saying the truth with proof, how can a trusthworthy person claimed 1.6kg is 2kg?? if he can scammed ordinary 1k then he can scammed big?

permit me to say this @ sakalisis, im a newbie in importation business and i have been following thespecialone for months now just to gather experience. i dont know him n he doesnt know me; but i can more than 100% say that he didnt scam you. i read comments and everybody approves his services, so why must it b only u.
a guy even testified abt him one day that his money for purchase remained with him for several days, it is even him that was disturbing the guy on how he will send him his bal. pls dont b an ingrate, if me a newbie could testify abt this man; thespecialone is a person of integrity, dont tarnish his image. God bless us all

3 Likes

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 26, 2015
sakalisis:

you know i wonder the hypocritical nature of nigerian, everyquestion is directed at me and none at him to give an explanation on why 1.6kg turn to 2kg and he also didnt address the question? .....lol.....watching in 3D
I am sure he will answer in due course

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (109) (Reply)

Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward / Www.waphan.com - Download Games, Music, Videos, Apps / World's Smallest Power Inverter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.