Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. - Technology Market (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. (175963 Views)

KNIFE SHARPENER WITH SUCTION PAD @ NGN600 FROM PRE ORDER 2.0 / ALIEXPRESS PRE ORDER WITH PRE ORDER 2.0 - ₦500 SERVICE CHARGE FLAT / #PhoneSubsidy From Pre Order 2.0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Inkredible(m): 5:02pm On Aug 10, 2014
Thespecialone: Mr Inkredible, thank you so much for your kind comments.
It's a great honour to be of service to you.
You r welcome boss.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by irepmyuniben: 7:57pm On Aug 10, 2014
It is quite difficult to trust, Trust anyone in this present age. The high number of scam, 419ers is something to be scared of. It is important that we inform you of the credible ones. The ones that are tested and trusted. I have ordered two numy 3g sword tablets
To igando, Lagos state. It is the only company I can recommend to anyone.
Signed,
Ojo Edomwonyi Charles

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by kentochi(m): 9:24pm On Aug 10, 2014
Inkredible: Good morning all. This review is for Ainol Numy 3G Talos aka 'slim shady' cheesy. The babe arrived 4days after order courtesy Thespecialone. So far, the tab has been trending over hia n like a new born baby, everybody wan see! cheesy cheesy. Slim arrived with all accessories intact....I charged overnight (I no know wen Nepa bring light o). Been using it since 6am till now n its @ 72%. The audio output is not that loud but its ok to even play music with it. Touch response is great with screen Guard n perfect without. ROM is 13GB, RAM is 1G. the Ips screen is just wonderful n the HD display is awesome. Camera is 5MP n 2MP Ist n secondary cams respectively. Screenshots are cool also. Tested the OTG cable n plugged my laptop game pad, it worked. On my way to install games in 120minutes after dis post. Here are some of the pix.
hi
i like your feedback
pls how many hours dose it last after full charge i need good android with very high battery cos of light.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 7:46am On Aug 11, 2014
Another first from Pre Order 2.0

Announcement coming shortly.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Inkredible(m): 8:01am On Aug 11, 2014
kentochi:
hi
i like your feedback
pls how many hours dose it last after full charge i need good android with very high battery cos of light.
it lasts for 7- 8hours on heavy usage (playing music, gaming,watching movies etc). It lasts for the whole day on mild usage. I recharge once it hits 15%, remove once its full and I do not use it while its charging. (battry rules)
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 8:38am On Aug 11, 2014
AUGUST 11TH, 2014

LAGOS, NIGERIA.

FREE MTN 1GB DATA

In partnership with our friends at Greatmindsng we are giving YOU 1GB MTN Data FREE. YES!!! free to flex your tablet or phone you pre order from us. This runs through from today, till August 31st, 2014.

You can also visit their thread here for affordable data plans.

https://www.nairaland.com/1808428/cheap-affordable-mtn-etisalat-data

They are tested and trusted and of course they provide data at the #LowestPriceYouCanTrust

Daz all grin
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by kentochi(m): 11:54am On Aug 11, 2014
Inkredible: it lasts for 7- 8hours on heavy usage (playing music, gaming,watching movies etc). It lasts for the whole day on mild usage. I recharge once it hits 15%, remove once its full and I do not use it while its charging. (battry rules)
how much did you pay for it and how many inches?
Did it come with extra battery?
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Inkredible(m): 12:43pm On Aug 11, 2014
kentochi:
how much did you pay for it and how many inches?
Did it come with extra battery?
the tab costs #26,700 + #2000 Waybill = #28,700. Its a 7.85inch tab with IPS screen with HD output. It comes with one battery of 35000mah. Bros, I will show screenshots of Games installed ( Awesome tins). I urge u to buy tis Talos. E make sense....
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 12:56pm On Aug 11, 2014
Free MTN 1GB data for every tablet and phone per ordered from us from today till the end of the month.

Another first from pre order 2.0

We lead, others follow.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 1:00pm On Aug 11, 2014
Inkredible: the tab costs #26,700 + #2000 Waybill = #28,700. Its a 7.85inch tab with IPS screen with HD output. It comes with one battery of 35000mah. Bros, I will show screenshots of Games installed ( Awesome tins). I urge u to buy tis Talos. E make sense....
plus MTN 1GB free data to flex the tab in partnership with our friends at great minds ng.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 2:05pm On Aug 11, 2014
Inkredible and tohpeh
You will receive your MTN 1GB FREE DATA later today to flex the tablets you pre ordered from us.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Tohpeh(m): 2:19pm On Aug 11, 2014
grin
Thespecialone: Inkredible and tohpeh
You will receive your MTN 1GB FREE DATA later today to flex the tablets you pre ordered from us.
yaay! That would be so nice boss....my people what are you waiting for, order your preferred tab now and get mtn 1gb free data. Expecting mine soon to flex this ainol sword
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 4:57pm On Aug 11, 2014
The team at Pre Order 2.0 we love what we do, giving you high quality deals at the #LowestPriceYouCanTrust coupled with excellent pre and post sales service.

grin

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Inkredible(m): 6:18pm On Aug 11, 2014
Thespecialone: Inkredible and tohpeh
Oya sekem! Sekem! Sekem! Sekem! .cheesy Free MTN 1GB data just cus I order Tab o..... All gains and no losses! Boss U too much joor. I dove for u once again. Oluwa make u bigger I pray!!! Order yours sharpa sharpa!!! No time to dull............... »watching World War Z on my Slim Shady talos«

1 Like

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by imagrg(m): 8:26pm On Aug 11, 2014
I live in Benin. From the many testimonies about you, I believe you are genuine. I want you to give me quote for cube Talk 9x 2GB RAM/ 32GB ROM latest version and original new Nokia N9 32g. I want your Benin contact address please for direct dealings. God bless you! My Email: imaeguaogie@gmail.com
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 8:35pm On Aug 11, 2014
imagrg: I live in Benin. From the many testimonies about you, I believe you are genuine. I want you to give me quote for cube Talk 9x 2GB RAM/ 32GB ROM latest version and original new Nokia N9 32g. I want your Benin contact address please for direct dealings. God bless you! My Email: imaeguaogie@gmail.com

Cube Talk 9x 2GB RAM/32GB NGN45,000 (inclusive of accessories) to Benin, I will personally deliver it to you. kindly check your mail sir.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 8:40pm On Aug 11, 2014
Say Hello to the Ainol Numy AX9 grin pics and specs coming up.
You heard it here first. grin
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Inkredible(m): 8:41pm On Aug 11, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin THESPECIALONE ROCKS BIG TIME!!!!!!! On top the MTN 1 GIG MATTER EEEEEEEH! Baby o! Everyone come place ur order, EEEEEEEEE! baby o. cheesy M sooooo loving this mennnnnn! NISIBOR You are the MAN. ROCKING THE ONE GIGBYT DATA PLAN.#TEAMAINOL#

2 Likes

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Tohpeh(m): 8:57pm On Aug 11, 2014
cheesy Thanks big! big!! My Ogas, these guys are the best. I just received my free 1GB data in partnership with Thespecialone and greatmindsng, they promised and delivered....am buying more tabs to get more free data lol cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 10:50pm On Aug 11, 2014
CONFIRMED THESE ORDERS A FEW MINUTES AGO FROM ONE AMAZING CLIENT

JiaYu G4S NGN34,400

CUBE TALK 9X 32GB NGN45,000

AINOL NUMY 3G TALOS NGN26,700

AS ALWAYS, FULLY LOADED TO THE TEETH WITH ACCESSORIES.

JAIYU G4S HAS JOINED THE PRE ORDER 2.0 FAMILY

#LowestPriceYouCanTrust #NoContest tongue
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 10:52pm On Aug 11, 2014
FREE MTN 1GB DATA COMES WITH EVERY GADGET PRE ORDERED FROM THIS MONTH.
THE BEAUTIFUL THING IS THAT SOME OF THEM HAVE NO IDEA YET.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 11:05pm On Aug 11, 2014
Tohpeh: cheesy Thanks big! big!! My Ogas, these guys are the best. I just received my free 1GB data in partnership with Thespecialone and greatmindsng, they promised and delivered....am buying more tabs to get more free data lol cheesy grin
you are most welcome sir
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 7:12am On Aug 12, 2014
irepmyuniben: It is quite difficult to trust, Trust anyone in this present age. The high number of scam, 419ers is something to be scared of. It is important that we inform you of the credible ones. The ones that are tested and trusted. I have ordered two numy 3g sword tablets
To igando, Lagos state. It is the only company I can recommend to anyone.
Signed,
Ojo Edomwonyi Charles

Thanks Boss
We are good to go for your third order sir. smiley
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 7:15am On Aug 12, 2014
Inkredible: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin THESPECIALONE ROCKS BIG TIME!!!!!!! On top the MTN 1 GIG MATTER EEEEEEEH! Baby o! Everyone come place ur order, EEEEEEEEE! baby o. cheesy M sooooo loving this mennnnnn! NISIBOR You are the MAN. ROCKING THE ONE GIGBYT DATA PLAN.#TEAMAINOL#
I'll pass on your grateful appreciation to the team. I am just a humble Public Relations Officer. grin

2 Likes

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by chuksp09(m): 5:21pm On Aug 12, 2014
@OP please i need a big lowcost quadcore phablet with otg and a battery of 3000mah or above. 8mp cam or above. I have checked around but i only saw the xiaomi redmi note 1g ram 1.4gz octa and i need other options to make a sound choice. Pls ur help will be really appreciated.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Tohpeh(m): 6:11pm On Aug 12, 2014
Thespecialone: Say Hello to the Ainol Numy AX9 grin pics and specs coming up.
You heard it here first. grin
oga mi, make we see the spec of this Ainol
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 6:14pm On Aug 12, 2014
chuksp09: @OP please i need a big lowcost quadcore phablet with otg and a battery of 3000mah or above. 8mp cam or above. I have checked around but i only saw the xiaomi redmi note 1g ram 1.4gz octa and i need other options to make a sound choice. Pls ur help will be really appreciated.
ok sir, keywords, lowcost, quadcore, 3000mah 8mp. I'll look around and get back to you. 8mp 3000mah and low cost can't appear in the same sentence. One has to give way. If you can tell us your budget, we 'll try our best to get you the best device for that budget.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by chuksp09(m): 8:09pm On Aug 12, 2014
Its 26k down. Do i have any hope?
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 8:29pm On Aug 12, 2014
chuksp09: Its 26k down. Do i have any hope?

AINOL NUMY 3G SWORD 7 INCH (QUAD CORE) -
NGN21,500
1gb ram/16gb ROM 5mp/2mp 2500mah

AINOL NUMY 3G TALOS 7.85 INCH (QUAD CORE) -
NGN26,700
1gb ram/16gb ROM 5mp/2mp 3500mah

PIPO U7 TABLET 7.85 INCH (QUAD CORE)
NGN26,900

1gb ram/16gb ROM 5mp/2mp 4000mah

Plus MTN 1GB free data

#LowestPriceYouCanTrust grin

1 Like

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by luvlyoracle(m): 9:44pm On Aug 12, 2014
Patiently waiting for my ainol 3g talos...best customer care ever. kiss
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 9:46pm On Aug 12, 2014
luvlyoracle: Patiently waiting for my ainol 3g talos...best customer care ever. kiss
thanks boss. I'll send you pictures tomorrow, shortly before it becomes air bound.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by chuksp09(m): 9:48pm On Aug 12, 2014
These things big o! But am interested in the pipo u7 how much will it cost with a 32g mcard to ebonyi?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (109) (Reply)

Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward / Www.waphan.com - Download Games, Music, Videos, Apps / World's Smallest Power Inverter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.