Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. - Technology Market (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. (176028 Views)

KNIFE SHARPENER WITH SUCTION PAD @ NGN600 FROM PRE ORDER 2.0 / ALIEXPRESS PRE ORDER WITH PRE ORDER 2.0 - ₦500 SERVICE CHARGE FLAT / #PhoneSubsidy From Pre Order 2.0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by bigiyaro(m): 12:59pm On Aug 30, 2014
Review of ELEPHONE P6i.
This phone was procured on the "PRE-ORDER 2.0" thread, courtesy "NELSON" aka "THESPECIALONE" aka MR EFFICIENCY.
Got the phone 4 days after payment from China to lagos to jos facilitated by the specialone. The spec is already on this thread, so i will just go ahead with the user review.
DESIGN: The P6i looks and feels much like the iPhone but with a bigger frame and screen. It got a 960*540 multi-touch screen. Very very decent display i must say.
CAMERA : 13 MP rear cam. I wanted to upload a picture i took with the camera but its not uploading. I will try again later.
BATTERY :THE battery lasts up to 5+ hours on 3g with online gaming.6-7+ hours on normal gaming with data off. 6+ hours with hd movies. The battery lasts a whole day with normal usage ie both Sims on 2g and playing music. It takes 4 hours to charge from 0-100% (with BB charger).
GAMING : The phone plays hd games very efficiently with no lags. The back of the phone gets warm during game play especially when you are playing with the charger plugged in.
GENERAL PERFORMANCE : The phone is very OK. Get poweramp and any good earphone or headphone, am guaranteeing that you will have your head blown off.
To be continued.

1 Like

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by kolaraf2011: 2:15pm On Aug 30, 2014
Thespecialone:

LEATHER CASE
KEYBOARD
OTG CABLE
TOUCH PEN
USB CABLE
CHARGER
SCREEN GUARD
@ NGN24,000 PLUS 1GB MTN DATA FREE TO FLEX THE DEVICE grin

ok
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 10:15pm On Aug 30, 2014
Good evening fam, we successfully completed all deliveries for orders made early this week.
Leagoo Lead1 NGN20,000 - Enugu

Elephone P6i NGN20,700 - Awka (Now N18,500)

PiPo U7 - Ibadan NGN24,000

PiPo U7 - Lagos,

3pcs Ainol Numy 3G Sword Tablet - Benin NGN20,000 each,

PiPo U7 - PortHarcourt (rescheduled for tomorrow)

Pipo U7 and Ainol sword (late orders) will be delivered next week.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 10:28pm On Aug 30, 2014
Yeah we had the occasionally little challenge but we sailed through and we have happy and satisfied customers probably using their devices as I type.

We already have 4 tentative orders lined up for monday. I'll announce once I confirm.

Also this week, pre order 2.0 crossed a very important milestone in just two months of operations. More on that in our August 2014 report to be posted on Monday.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by peawizzy(f): 10:50pm On Aug 30, 2014
Thespecialone: Yeah we had the occasionally little challenge but we sailed through and we have happy and satisfied customers probably using their devices as I type.

We already have 4 tentative orders lined up for monday. I'll announce once I confirm.

Also this week, pre order 2.0 crossed a very important milestone in just two months of operations. More on that in our August 2014 report to be posted on Monday.
do you have the coolpad 7320 & the umi c1. If yes, how much does EACH cost?
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 10:55pm On Aug 30, 2014
peawizzy: do you have the coolpad 7320 & the umi c1. If yes, how much does EACH cost?
UMI C1 N24,500 to Lagos. CoolPad is not on our radar for now.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 11:10pm On Aug 30, 2014
UMI C1

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by dotloaded(m): 11:23pm On Aug 30, 2014
how much will UMI C1 cost to Osun?
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 11:31pm On Aug 30, 2014
dotloaded: how much will UMI C1 cost to Osun?
N26,500 sir
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by jimikata(m): 3:27am On Aug 31, 2014
k
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 2:28pm On Aug 31, 2014
Hello fam, trust y'all have been having a great day. I received this message over a week ago but I only decided to post it now with her permission.
"Oga oo!! Every one is now dropping the prices of phone and tablets, is it the pre order 2.0 effect? Anyway sha its good for us the potential buyers"

I can't verify her claims so you be the judge. grin
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 3:16pm On Aug 31, 2014
We have hit the ground running again this week. All the way from the garden city of PortHarcourt we have our first confirmed order for umi c1 at the #LowestPriceYouCanTrust.

1 Like

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by yorex2011: 7:43pm On Aug 31, 2014
Thespecialone: Hello fam, trust y'all have been having a great day. I received this message over a week ago but I only decided to post it now with her permission.
"Oga oo!! Every one is now dropping the prices of phone and tablets, is it the pre order 2.0 effect? Anyway sha its good for us the potential buyers"

I can't verify her claims so you be the judge. grin

U can use this website to check for great devices and specifications..
www.devicespecifications.com/en
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 7:54pm On Aug 31, 2014
yorex2011:

U can use this website to check for great devices and specifications..
www.devicespecifications.com/en
Thanks bro. Oya fam, make una fall in this site begin select ya devices make we pre order am for you. grin
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 9:21pm On Aug 31, 2014
Pre Order 2.0 says hello to the good people of Lokoja.

We just received our first confirmed order from Lokoja in Kogi State. Our 'hot sell' grin Ainol Numy 3G Sword 7 inch Tablet @ N20,000.

The order has been logged in and good to go.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 31, 2014
Thespecialone: Pre Order 2.0 says hello to the good people of Lokoja.

We just received our first confirmed order from Lokoja in Kogi State. Our 'hot sell' grin Ainol Numy 3G Sword 7 inch Tablet @ N20,000.

The order has been logged in and good to go.
Good. Hope to do more business with you

1 Like

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 9:38pm On Aug 31, 2014
When we say confirmed order, we simply mean the order has been paid for. grin
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 6:58am On Sep 01, 2014
Hny
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Inkredible(m): 8:41am On Sep 01, 2014
HAPPY NEW MONTH FAM..........
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Tohpeh(m): 10:14am On Sep 01, 2014
In this new month, you shall have outstanding success, peace, blessing, favour, victory and God's presence in your life #happy new month# plus money shocked to buy phones and tablet pc grin on this thread kiss
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by lgboks(m): 11:43am On Sep 01, 2014
Looking to oirder the elephone p6i,how much would it cost including 32gig m card or price with 16gig m card.......located in delta state
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 12:23pm On Sep 01, 2014
lgboks: Looking to oirder the elephone p6i,how much would it cost including 32gig m card or price with 16gig m card.......located in delta state

elephone p6i NGN20,700 now NGN18,500 grin

32GB MMC CLASS 10 NGN2500
16GB MMC CLASS 10 NGN1500

WAYBILL NGN2000
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by lgboks(m): 12:54pm On Sep 01, 2014
Thespecialone:

elephone p6i NGN20,700

32GB MMC CLASS 10 NGN2500
16GB MMC CLASS 10 NGN1500

WAYBILL NGN2000

okay......does the phone come with a porch or case,or will I be able to get it some where else,since the brand ain't common.....
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 1:19pm On Sep 01, 2014
lgboks: okay......does the phone come with a porch or case,or will I be able to get it some where else,since the brand ain't common.....
it comes with one sir.

1 Like

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 1:33pm On Sep 01, 2014
All the way from the Industrial and Commercially Vibrant city of Nnewi in South Eastern Nigeria,

Pre Order 2.0 is proud to announce her first confirmed order for one plus one 16GB version at the cost of NGN58,500 inclusive of courier costs.

Accessories include

+1 original leather case

Nillkin Super Shield Hard Back Case Cover (gold) gift from us

Screen Protector

Touch Pen

OTG cable

USB CORD

Charger

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 4:18pm On Sep 01, 2014
Hello fam, we earlier said we had a big announcement, well here's one of them.Elephone P6i is now NGN18,500 only from pre order 2.0 more on this later.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 4:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
lgboks: okay......does the phone come with a porch or case,or will I be able to get it some where else,since the brand ain't common.....
Elephone P6i is now NGN18,500 only from pre order 2.0 grin
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 4:31pm On Sep 01, 2014
bigiyaro: Review of ELEPHONE P6i.
This phone was procured on the "PRE-ORDER 2.0" thread, courtesy "NELSON" aka "THESPECIALONE" aka MR EFFICIENCY.
Got the phone 4 days after payment from China to lagos to jos facilitated by the specialone. The spec is already on this thread, so i will just go ahead with the user review.
DESIGN: The P6i looks and feels much like the iPhone but with a bigger frame and screen. It got a 960*540 multi-touch screen. Very very decent display i must say.
CAMERA : 13 MP rear cam. I wanted to upload a picture i took with the camera but its not uploading. I will try again later.
BATTERY :THE battery lasts up to 5+ hours on 3g with online gaming.6-7+ hours on normal gaming with data off. 6+ hours with hd movies. The battery lasts a whole day with normal usage ie both Sims on 2g and playing music. It takes 4 hours to charge from 0-100% (with BB charger).
GAMING : The phone plays hd games very efficiently with no lags. The back of the phone gets warm during game play especially when you are playing with the charger plugged in.
GENERAL PERFORMANCE : The phone is very OK. Get poweramp and any good earphone or headphone, am guaranteeing that you will have your head blown off.
To be continued.
Now N18,500 only from pre order 2.0 grin
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Tohpeh(m): 8:50pm On Sep 01, 2014
My Ainol tab has really enhanced my business activities online, just dunno how to appreciate thespecialone on this development. God bless you richly sir

1 Like

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by jimikata(m): 9:54pm On Sep 01, 2014
Thespecialone: Elephone P6i is now NGN18,500 only from pre order 2.0 grin
Oga you are too much. if not from Pre order, he no fit be like pre-order. how about P10 how much now sir?

1 Like

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 10:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
Confirmed order from cafedeluvnl :Doogee D550 @NGN27,500
His second order from pre order 2.0
Thanks Boss!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (109) (Reply)

Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward / Www.waphan.com - Download Games, Music, Videos, Apps / World's Smallest Power Inverter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.