Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. - Technology Market (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. (175409 Views)

KNIFE SHARPENER WITH SUCTION PAD @ NGN600 FROM PRE ORDER 2.0 / ALIEXPRESS PRE ORDER WITH PRE ORDER 2.0 - ₦500 SERVICE CHARGE FLAT / #PhoneSubsidy From Pre Order 2.0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by seyithug(m): 11:03am On Oct 15, 2014
Thespecialone:
Confirmed order (2nd for today)

Seyithug

Doogee d310
32gb memory card 2pcs
Extra battery

Thank you boss

Now, na waiting thingz.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Inkredible(m): 11:10am On Oct 15, 2014
Space booked tongue
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 11:18am On Oct 15, 2014
ugo, you can go ahead and pay as discussed.
many thanks.
grin
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by midworld: 12:19pm On Oct 15, 2014
sorry , I had to rush to pick up my laptop. something terrible happened. my phonre fell as I was trying to cross the road after we finished talking.Effected the screen.

please send the details to my mail. simplythevine@gmail.com.

regards
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by midworld: 12:25pm On Oct 15, 2014
am waiting for your mail
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 12:47pm On Oct 15, 2014
midworld:
am waiting for your mail
sent, sorry about it sir.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by adeinfinit(m): 1:04pm On Oct 15, 2014
Thespecialone:
Confirmed order from adeinfinit

Doogee D31O
16GB Memory card
extra screen guard

Thank you sir.

Oga TSO..abeg na white doogee I want o.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by midworld: 1:09pm On Oct 15, 2014
sorry dear
midworld:
am waiting for your mail
Thespecialone:
Thespecialone:
Thespecialone:
Thespecialone:

good day, you got me confused. i got a call from another number different from the one on your thread. actually an mtn number, 07032714309.

also the account details and name that was sent to me by that number is different from the one you sent in your mail to me this morning.and also the different email addresses used. nisiborp@gmail.com and nisiborps1@gmail.com. am i missing something. please clearify this, let me know where am paying to.

if you can reply my mail with the account details again please.my phone just fell and screen is bad. please use the very first email address as on your thread nisiborp@gmail.com. makes t easier for me. am an old man please . thanks

regards
midworld
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by iclass: 1:17pm On Oct 15, 2014
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by bharkarh(m): 1:19pm On Oct 15, 2014
hello TSO due to the complaints on other elephone products, I've come to a conclusion not to buy the elephone g5(though I love the fone). TSO can you pls advise me on a good fone better than innjooi2s within the range of 22k-24k.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by epoxide(m): 1:22pm On Oct 15, 2014
seyithug:

Now, na waiting thingz.

order placed for your review!

1 Like

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by NONNYG: 1:34pm On Oct 15, 2014
midworld:
sorry dear

good day, you got me confused. i got a call from another number different from the one on your thread. actually an mtn number, 07032714309.

also the account details and name that was sent to me by that number is different from the one you sent in your mail to me this morning.and also the different email addresses used. nisiborp@gmail.com and nisiborps1@gmail.com. am i missing something. please clearify this, let me know where am paying to.

if you can reply my mail with the account details again please.my phone just fell and screen is bad. please use the very first email address as on your thread nisiborp@gmail.com. makes t easier for me. am an old man please . thanks

regards
midworld
I smell scammers

1 Like

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by seyithug(m): 1:35pm On Oct 15, 2014
epoxide:

order placed for your review!
Go and follow the girl you're following, bros. Lolz tongue. Really, had to get the phone. It makes sense. Now, I'm waiting.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by seyithug(m): 1:38pm On Oct 15, 2014
midworld:
sorry dear

regards
midworld

Kaii, please, always deal with people on NL via their inbox messages to you only, and confirm on phone too. This is obviously a scammer at work. @Thespecialone, do the needful, to keep all orders on the site, and ensure the privacy and security of the transaction. Some unscrupulous Nigerians are at it again.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by NONNYG: 1:42pm On Oct 15, 2014
bharkarh:
hello TSO due to the complaints on other elephone products, I've come to a conclusion not to buy the elephone g5(though I love the fone). TSO can you pls advise me on a good fone better than innjooi2s within the range of 22k-24k.
what is the problem with elephone? I'm planning to buy p6i
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by bharkarh(m): 1:56pm On Oct 15, 2014
NONNYG:
what is the problem with elephone? I'm planning to buy p6i
I heard that elephone products easily pick up faults. don't know how true though but I need TSO to advice me on a fone quite better than the innjoo i2s,even if it's quadcore I don't mind, but I care bout the os,battery and camera.

1 Like

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 2:06pm On Oct 15, 2014
IMPORTANT INFORMATION

A FEW HOURS AGO, AN ACCURSED SCAMMER BY THE NAME OF JUDE E. AWHRITEFE WITH GTB ACCOUNT NUMBER 0038946926 AND PHONE NUMBER 07032714309 TRIED TO IMPERSONATE ME BY USING THE FAKE EMAIL ADDRESS NISIBORPS1@GMAIL.COM TO SCAM MIDWORLD

FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, THE ONLY PHONE NUMBER I USE IS 08122036728,
EMAIL IS NISIBORPS@GMAIL.COM

NOT NISIBORPS1 OR ANY OTHER EMAIL ADDRESS.

PLEASE DON'T POST YOUR PHONE NUMBERS OR EMAILS ON THIS THREAD, THAT IS THE PRIMARY WAY THEY CAN GET TO YOU.

I DON'T SEND PMS TO ANY PERSON SO IGNORE ANY UNSOLICITED PMS CLAIMING TO BE FROM ME.

IF IN DOUBT, PLEASE, POST ON THE THREAD.

MANY THANKS TO MIDWORLD FOR HIS VIGILANCE

SEE PICTURES BELOW.

THE CIRCLED PART IS THE FAKE EMAIL ADDRESS

1 Like

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 2:24pm On Oct 15, 2014
CONFIRMED ORDER FROM DAMMA

DOOGEE D310

Thanks boss

Doogee d310 is now officially "hotsell". grin

1 Like

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by peawizzy(f): 2:45pm On Oct 15, 2014
Thespecialone:

DOOGEE D310

Thanks boss

Thanks to me grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 2:46pm On Oct 15, 2014
peawizzy:
Thanks to me grin
pre order 2.0 has a very special gift for you.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 2:49pm On Oct 15, 2014
bharkarh:
UMI C1 : 5.5inch, Android 4.4.2 (kit Kat), 1GB ROM/16GB ROM, Quad core 1.3GHz QuadCore, gorilla glass, 3G Dual Sim, 2430mah Battery @ N23,200 P-1300 applied.

2 Likes

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by peawizzy(f): 2:52pm On Oct 15, 2014
Thespecialone:
pre order 2.0 has a very special gift for you.
Awwww! I feel like crying. Tears of joy though . cheesy I‘ll make my order before this month runs out. Definitely!

2 Likes

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by midworld: 3:38pm On Oct 15, 2014
placed an order on behalf of a client for cube talk 9x. I know op will deliver on time. please expedite action bro. client on my neck

regards
midworld
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by symbian123(m): 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2014
Please how much is the DOOGEE DG310? How do I get it please?
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by NONNYG: 4:06pm On Oct 15, 2014
symbian123:
Please how much is the DOOGEE DG310? How do I get it please?
see question
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by symbian123(m): 4:06pm On Oct 15, 2014
Thespecialone:
last price is N12,700 sir. It's pay before delivery. Thank you sir.

Okay. How do I pay? What are the steps involved? Thanks.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by symbian123(m): 4:08pm On Oct 15, 2014
NONNYG:
see question

Lol. Wetin do the question?
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 15, 2014
TSO, Umi S1 how much is it?

With P-1300 applied
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Damma(m): 5:24pm On Oct 15, 2014
Thespecialone:

DOOGEE D310

Thanks boss

oga tso abeg make sure it is white...thanks.i hope i go fit sleep till this fone land...#anticipatingthings
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 6:49pm On Oct 15, 2014
symbian123:

Okay. How do I pay? What are the steps involved? Thanks.
kindly mail us nisiborps@gmail.com or sms us 08122036728 thanks.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by lukunini(m): 8:22pm On Oct 15, 2014
Ajas. King sing s2 hw much?
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by sirlop(m): 8:26pm On Oct 15, 2014
I will contact you

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (109) (Reply)

Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward / Www.waphan.com - Download Games, Music, Videos, Apps / World's Smallest Power Inverter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.