Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,933 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:59 PM

Looking To Meet Nairaland People In The U.S. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Looking To Meet Nairaland People In The U.S. (1853 Views)

Meet Nairaland's Hottest Guy, Ladies!! Come In Here!!! / Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] / Drop Ur Bb Pin You Might Just Be Lucky To Meet Your Life Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looking To Meet Nairaland People In The U.S. by Mystiqme: 7:28am On Sep 01, 2014
rukevwe01:

Yes....there is LIFE coming to this thread! Lol...are you in school?
Yes I school in New York. You in school in Ohio?
Many students on this thread:https://www.nairaland.com/1869186/general-u.s.a-student-visa-enquiries-part/27
Re: Looking To Meet Nairaland People In The U.S. by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 01, 2014
Mystiqme:
Yes I school in New York. You in school in Ohio?
Many students on this thread:https://www.nairaland.com/1869186/general-u.s.a-student-visa-enquiries-part/27

I am actually done with school and work full time! Thanks though! Not Ohio...somewhere in the Midwest near Chicago
Re: Looking To Meet Nairaland People In The U.S. by Mystiqme: 7:55am On Sep 01, 2014
So why are you awake at this time. It's understandable for graduate students, but not for members of the workforce...lol.
Re: Looking To Meet Nairaland People In The U.S. by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 01, 2014
Mystiqme: So why are you awake at this time. It's understandable for graduate students, but not for members of the workforce...lol.

LOL..it's labor dayyyyyyyyy...YES lol
Re: Looking To Meet Nairaland People In The U.S. by Mystiqme: 8:04am On Sep 01, 2014
rukevwe01:

LOL..it's labor dayyyyyyyyy...YES lol
So any plans. What do y'all do during labor day? For the past two years, I have always gone to the lab. sad
Re: Looking To Meet Nairaland People In The U.S. by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 01, 2014
Mystiqme:
So any plans. What do y'all do during labor day? For the past two years, I have always gone to the lab. sad

We just get the day off...so no work...and then there are sales and special events! Really the highlight is the Monday off lol
Re: Looking To Meet Nairaland People In The U.S. by Titiladeolu(m): 11:47am On Sep 01, 2014
Re: Looking To Meet Nairaland People In The U.S. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 04, 2014
rukevwe01:

Hey! And what state will you be in?

I will arrive new York . but I m flexible . what state are you . can we have a chat pls
Re: Looking To Meet Nairaland People In The U.S. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 05, 2014
guy007:

I will arrive new York . but I m flexible . what state are you . can we have a chat pls

Good for you! Safe journey
Re: Looking To Meet Nairaland People In The U.S. by chelseabmw(m): 2:46pm On Sep 07, 2014
@ OminiCute

Thanks so much... I appreciate dear... how are you? happy Sunday to you and your family

1 Like

Re: Looking To Meet Nairaland People In The U.S. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 13, 2014
Re: Looking To Meet Nairaland People In The U.S. by Nobody: 5:22am On Oct 04, 2014
Any more contacts in the U.S.? grin
Re: Looking To Meet Nairaland People In The U.S. by Ishilove: 9:39am On Oct 04, 2014
Rukevwe, this your contacting no dey end?? grin tongue
Re: Looking To Meet Nairaland People In The U.S. by yrunvus: 8:25am On Oct 05, 2014
[quote author=rukevwe01 post=26848991]Any more contacts in the U.S.? grin[/ur in Chicago right?
Re: Looking To Meet Nairaland People In The U.S. by yrunvus: 8:26am On Oct 05, 2014
rukevwe01:
Any more contacts in the U.S.? grin

Ur in Chicago right?
Re: Looking To Meet Nairaland People In The U.S. by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 09, 2014
yrunvus:

Ur in Chicago right?

Around that area! smiley
Re: Looking To Meet Nairaland People In The U.S. by otipoju(m): 10:25am On Jul 14, 2015
So it is rukvewe that is nobody..wow

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Call Girls / happy Birthday Courtney (sniperInAdiaper) / Happy Birthday Dygeasy!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.