Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

modified post no longer working@ - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / modified post no longer working@ (940 Views)

Mobile Phone Apps For Nigeria / How Can I Generate Phone Numbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

modified post no longer working@ by dgbanj: 7:19am On Jul 02, 2014
########################
Re: modified post no longer working@ by CodeHouse: 9:25am On Jul 02, 2014
dgbanj: Please Programmers in the house check out my little app here http://phonenumbergenerator.somee.com and give me some suggestion based on more functionality and efficiency that can be added to it. This is my first app with C# done last month.
Thanks

1. The fields should be strictly numeric, not alpha numeric..users should be able to type in numbers only, I checked and observed that alphabets could be typed in the fields.

2.Choice of colour is not inviting..I mean the blue colour, instead use web friendly colours.

3. Is there an algorithm in place to check what number of digits to be generated? E.g 10, 11 digits

4. Add options to send to email

5. Re design the site

6. Is there an algorithm put in place to make sure numbers never repeat?

1 Like

Re: modified post no longer working@ by dgbanj: 9:51am On Jul 02, 2014
CodeHouse:
1. The fields should be strictly numeric, not alpha numeric..users should be able to type in numbers only, I checked and observed that alphabets could be typed in the fields.
2.Choice of colour is not inviting..I mean the blue colour, instead use web friendly colours.
3. Is there an algorithm in place to check what number of digits to be generated? E.g 10, 11 digits
4. Add options to send to email
5. Re design the site
6. Is there an algorithm put in place to make sure numbers never repeat?

Woow Thanks CodeHouse, I appreciate. I have to redesign it according to your suggestions Thanks.

Ya there is algorithm for that, numbers won't repeat.
Re: modified post no longer working@ by sollysms(m): 5:22pm On Jul 02, 2014
His there anyone dat can help me wit APPLICATION... I need App for my bulksms Website, pls contact me 08108767268(whatsapp) or bbm(23ACD695) ... Thanks
Re: modified post no longer working@ by Cybergenius(m): 6:38pm On Jul 02, 2014
dgbanj: Please Programmers in the house check out my little app here http://phonenumbergenerator.somee.com and give me some suggestion based on more functionality and efficiency that can be added to it. This is my first app with C# done last month.
Thanks

[url=http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=phonenumbergenerator.somee.com%2F&charset=%28detect+automatically%29&doctype=Inline&group=0&ss=1&No200=1]errors on your site![/url]
Re: modified post no longer working@ by CodeHouse: 8:45pm On Jul 02, 2014
sollysms: His there anyone dat can help me wit APPLICATION... I need App for my bulksms Website, pls contact me 08108767268(whatsapp) or bbm(23ACD695) ... Thanks

What type of "APPLICATION?"
Re: modified post no longer working@ by sollysms(m): 3:35pm On Jul 03, 2014
CodeHouse:

What type of "APPLICATION?"
. Member on my web are requesting for Bulksms application. They wan to be sending message and other stuff without visiting the website.
Re: modified post no longer working@ by CodeHouse: 8:58pm On Jul 03, 2014
sollysms: . Member on my web are requesting for Bulksms application. They wan to be sending message and other stuff without visiting the website.

Desktop sms application or mobile sms application?
Re: modified post no longer working@ by mikeljack(m): 10:18am On Jul 04, 2014
please programmers I want to learn programming which software should I use in starting it please am eager to learn it cos I have a laptop I dnt work and am not in school yet so I want to learn it ..I dnt want to wast my tim3 at hom3 thanks bbm 7410650F or whatsapp me 07084032357
Re: modified post no longer working@ by Donkunxex(m): 10:44am On Jul 04, 2014
mikeljack: please programmers I want to learn programming which software should I use in starting it please am eager to learn it cos I have a laptop I dnt work and am not in school yet so I want to learn it ..I dnt want to wast my tim3 at hom3 thanks bbm 7410650F or whatsapp me 07084032357
there is a thread for this alredi....why yo behavinq like dis
Re: modified post no longer working@ by sollysms(m): 12:02pm On Jul 04, 2014
CodeHouse:

Desktop sms application or mobile sms application?
Both, ...
Re: modified post no longer working@ by CodeHouse: 5:28pm On Jul 04, 2014
sollysms: Both, ...

Ok check my contact info below, I will develop something quick, functional and attractive.

(1) (Reply)

Are We Still Allowed To Post Our Apps Here So That People Can Correct Them? / How To Install And Run Multiple Whatsapp Accounts On Android / For Your Id Card For All Countries And Other Documents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.