Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

How Would You Answer This Question? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Would You Answer This Question? (1065 Views)

Check Out This Family Photograph(pictures), Can You Answer This Questions / Is It Wrong For Your Fiancee's Parents To Ask You This Question? / This Question Is For The Men! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Answer This Question? by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 02, 2014
You're not yet married and someone asks/greets with the words 'How is Madam?' What would you say?

I just said 'She's fine' to someone a minute ago. I hope I did right embarassed
Re: How Would You Answer This Question? by laphta(m): 8:28am On Jul 02, 2014
i ges its ok if u hav a gf if not a wife. If not, go tell d person d truth on how u just wanted him or her to feel u were married when u weren't.
Re: How Would You Answer This Question? by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 02, 2014
laphta: i ges its ok if u hav a gf if not a wife. If not, go tell d person d truth on how u just wanted him or her to feel u were married when u weren't.

Well, I do have someone... but he asked after 'madam'.
Re: How Would You Answer This Question? by MARKone(m): 12:13pm On Jul 02, 2014
...maybe you should start considering settling down, b4 they start asking you "how r grand children"

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Answer This Question? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 02, 2014
MARKone: ...maybe you should start considering settling down, b4 they start asking you "how r grand children"

Settle down? Are you sewious? cheesy
Re: How Would You Answer This Question? by LewsTherin: 2:28pm On Jul 02, 2014
Could have been asking about your boss.

Or your boss' wife

Or the first lady even!! And we all know that she's fine (at least Abati hasn't said differently) so your answer was well on point.
Re: How Would You Answer This Question? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 02, 2014
She's still working her a** in the office - Lol..
Re: How Would You Answer This Question? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 02, 2014
Double Post undecided

1 Like

Re: How Would You Answer This Question? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 02, 2014
LewsTherin: Could have been asking about your boss.

Or your boss' wife

Or the first lady even!! And we all know that she's fine (at least Abati hasn't said differently) so your answer was well on point.

You're right. It's an open question and my answer was philosophically right wink
Re: How Would You Answer This Question? by shizzle11(m): 5:30pm On Jul 02, 2014
MARKone: ...maybe you should start considering settling down, b4 they start asking you "how r grand children"
gringringrin
Re: How Would You Answer This Question? by egopersonified(f): 6:23pm On Jul 04, 2014

op, u need to meditate on his statement,like seriously.
Re: How Would You Answer This Question? by Nobody: 1:01am On Jul 06, 2014
egopersonified:

op, u need to meditate on his statement,like seriously.

Annoying undecided
Re: How Would You Answer This Question? by Nobody: 1:13am On Jul 06, 2014
Before they start asking you about madam, it means you are old enough to have one, or would a teenager be asked such a question?
Re: How Would You Answer This Question? by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 07, 2014
imas: Before they start asking you about madam, it means you are old enough to have one, or would a teenager be asked such a question?

That's not the point.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Wrongly Accused Or Punished For What You Did Not Do? / Why Couples Look Alike After Many Years Of Marriage! / How Can I Tell My Husband I Bought Our Babies For N700,000 When He Traveled?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.