Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

SSS Is Recruiting Cadet Officers- Nasir El-rufai - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SSS Is Recruiting Cadet Officers- Nasir El-rufai (52267 Views)

(DSS) Otherwise Known As SSS Is Recruiting Cadet Officers / Pls Any Idea When Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, Sss. Is Recruiting?? / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Is Recruiting Cadet Officers- Nasir El-rufai by mkoabiola: 1:26pm On Jul 02, 2014
Y castigating el rufai,
Is it a crime for hm to tell jobless Nigerians who may av interest
Re: SSS Is Recruiting Cadet Officers- Nasir El-rufai by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 02, 2014
El Rufai should stop playing with the sensitivity of Nigerians. Who made him DSS recruitment Agent? What kind of Anarchy does he intend to cause in the country? Imagine crowds trooping to DSS Commands across the states when there isn't any verifiable information from the PR Dept.
El Rufai needs mental evaluation

2 Likes

Re: SSS Is Recruiting Cadet Officers- Nasir El-rufai by oluemmakay(m): 1:28pm On Jul 02, 2014
abeg na where dere office dey for Lagos??
Re: SSS Is Recruiting Cadet Officers- Nasir El-rufai by Godbest(m): 1:29pm On Jul 02, 2014
if i slap you ur eye go blind is it wrong for him to inform the masses on job opportunity atleast he is better than all those pdp politician that steal and rob us with their fake immgration scam
kekakuz: sss should just pick this guy and shoot him.he talks too much.if Sss is recruiting,they will advertise.elfoolfai should introduce his upper lips to the lower and his fingers to his child brides boobz.

1 Like

Re: SSS Is Recruiting Cadet Officers- Nasir El-rufai by akereconfi: 1:32pm On Jul 02, 2014
prince_onx:

Hope say u no be Olodo hahaha!

Hope say you no dey undertake this kind punishment due to **************

1 Like

Re: SSS Is Recruiting Cadet Officers- Nasir El-rufai by experimentist: 1:44pm On Jul 02, 2014
kekakuz: sss should just pick this guy and shoot him.he talks too much.if Sss is recruiting,they will advertise.elfoolfai should introduce his upper lips to the lower and his fingers to his child brides boobz.
idiotss! After dem go say no work.. Pesin dey helep una to get employed una dey hate am.. Nawao!
Re: SSS Is Recruiting Cadet Officers- Nasir El-rufai by ikweremilitant: 1:45pm On Jul 02, 2014
[quote author=misterh]Wow... So he is now the spokesman for the DSS![/quote my dear dnt blame d man.d frog jump experience at d yelow house is enuf to do eye service.
Re: SSS Is Recruiting Cadet Officers- Nasir El-rufai by prowlG: 1:55pm On Jul 02, 2014
Pls hold on, let me ask my mum if I should apply.Brb
Re: SSS Is Recruiting Cadet Officers- Nasir El-rufai by ZUBY77(m): 2:08pm On Jul 02, 2014
I can only apply as a director

1 Like

Re: SSS Is Recruiting Cadet Officers- Nasir El-rufai by NewsINigeria(m): 2:12pm On Jul 02, 2014
Noted

Bomb scare in Osun state, police say it was a dynamite >>>> http://www..com/bomb-scare-in-osun-state/
Re: SSS Is Recruiting Cadet Officers- Nasir El-rufai by abdulkayus(m): 2:20pm On Jul 02, 2014
I can see El Rufai haters here hyperventilating over a non issue. What is wrong in him askin Nigerians to apply to SSS job. One ignoramus is even sayin he shld be arrested cos od wat he posted. Na waoooooo.
Re: SSS Is Recruiting Cadet Officers- Nasir El-rufai by shevy45(m): 2:53pm On Jul 02, 2014
MICRO-SPEEDS TECHNOLOGY & POWER SOLUTION

We sell, Repair, Maintain, Upgrade & Install Inverters, Solar Panel, Car Tracker Device, CCTV Camera, Laptops, Projectors, Desktop, Telecommunication Mask, Alarm Security System Such As Smoke & movement Detector, Access Control, Water Hydrant, Tank mate Control For Fuel & Diesel, Tanker Remote Control & Industrial Generator.
Other Services Are As Follows: Electrical & Electronics Engineering (Conduit & Surface Wiring), Fabrication Metal Work, Software & Hardware Engineering, PABS Installation [Data/Voice Connectivity], GSM Shelter Fabrication & Installation, Vsat Installation Engineering [Wired & Wireless Network Solution], Internet Marketing, Mobile Networking [Bulk SMS Services] & Website Designing/Hosting.

Enjoy uninterrupted power supply without a
Generator
No Noise, No Pollution,, No Generator...Think only on Inverter, Powered by innovation.
Trouble free and user friendly -The world loved it!
.Inverter are technically much more advanced as compared to generators which are noisy, polluting and need starting that usually requires pulling chords a feat not suited to ladies and children. Besides, they are often dangerous to our health and can lead to fire and accidents. Storage of fuel too is a major fire hazard. Inverter automatically takes over in case of power failure and switches off when power supply is restored; one does not even realize that there is a power failure.
It is for these very reasons that Inverters are preferred over Generators throughout the world.. All you have to do is fix and forget, the inverter does the rest.

ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS
• Eco friendly since no noise pollution and no air pollution
• Lesser cost of ownership and also economical to run
• User friendly, automatically changes over from mains to inverter on power failure & vice-versa when power gets restored.
• Low maintenance effort/cost.
• Very safe and clean as no fuel handling/storage required.
• Ease installation, can be installed in smaller space and as per convenience.
• Good power quality and hence it is very safe for sophisticated household appliances.
• Better technical support
• Best warranty cover
• 24/7 after sales services
• Best service centre
ENSURES
• Full safety of highly sophisticated equipment
• 100% pure, reliable and regulated power
• Low running cost
• Extended power back up time
• Easy maintenance
• No humming noise from any load.
• Great power saving
APPLICATIONS
• Electrical Backup system
• Data/Call centers
• Telecommunication
• POS systems/air-conditioners
• Critical Work Stations
• Security systems/air-conditioner
• Medical/Laboratory Equipments
• Office/Home Applications
• Solar powered street/security Light

Description and Company Instruction and Services

Micro-speed Technology & Power Solution (MTPS) has been engage in supply and installation of telecommunication for radio, broadcasting and the television industries.
The wealth of experience acquired in these field of installation engineering, enable the (MTPS) to venture into installation of telecommunication infrastructure for Global System of Mobile communication (GSM) operators….
(MTPS) has constructed so many radio sites and inverter installation to internationally accepted quality standard. Micro-speed technology &power solution engineer are trained by ABB power line limited, and the Swedish telecommunication giant, ERICSON.
We are also trained technicians for cooperate organization and individual who requires the following services:

* BTS/RBS Installation and Integration
* Climbing and Rope Access
* Electrical Generator Installation/Commissioning
* Inverter Installation/Repairs
* GSM Shelter Fabrication and Installation
* Integration of Alarm Security System, Such As [CCTV, Smoke, Movement, and Sensor Detector]
* Computer Hardware &Software Engineering.
*PABS Installation (Data /Voice Connectivity)
* Network Infrastructure Solution
* VSAT Installation Engineering [Wired & Wireless Solution]
* Sales of Heavy Duty Batteries, Lead Acid Type 120AH, 150AH, 200AH, 12Volt.
Our experience has thought us the importance of establishing a practical functional quality system, which cover all stages from tendering through actual Execution of Contract to final Delivery Commissioning
MTPS has its registration office at No 51/52 Ijaiye Road, Ogba, Lagos.[Nosah Hall the Plaza Beside UBA Bank]

Contact Details: 08104036736.

Email:emurode2005@gmail.com
BBPin:21D1C3A6

Re: SSS Is Recruiting Cadet Officers- Nasir El-rufai by Ehimax(m): 2:58pm On Jul 02, 2014
Wisdytech: JOB SEEKERS ALERT:

The Department of
State Services (DSS) otherwise known as
SSS is recruiting Cadet Officers. Candidates
with First Class or Second Class Upper
degree in any field are eligible to apply.
Applicants should submit their applications
to their various DSS state commands
before August 2014.

Kindly circulate as widely as possible.

SOURCE:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154309719990128&id=393816480127&refid=7&_ft_=qid.6031396479076096594%3Amf_story_key.-9214136167751889366

SOURCE 2:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=251461624977633&id=160172984106498&refid=17&ref=stream

if this is really true please what are the required documents i need to travel to my state command with. thanks
Re: SSS Is Recruiting Cadet Officers- Nasir El-rufai by Wisdytech(m): 3:07pm On Jul 02, 2014
misterh: Wow... So he is now the spokesman for the DSS!
lol
Re: SSS Is Recruiting Cadet Officers- Nasir El-rufai by henryobinna(m): 3:20pm On Jul 02, 2014
Kingslaw: he is now back to pdp.
jeez!
no jokes please tell me if its true
Re: SSS Is Recruiting Cadet Officers- Nasir El-rufai by Kingslaw(m): 3:37pm On Jul 02, 2014
henryobinna: jeez!
no jokes please tell me if its true
grin
Re: SSS Is Recruiting Cadet Officers- Nasir El-rufai by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 02, 2014
His daughter just graduated. Let her apply.
Re: SSS Is Recruiting Cadet Officers- Nasir El-rufai by henryobinna(m): 4:44pm On Jul 02, 2014
Kingslaw: grin
undecided
Re: SSS Is Recruiting Cadet Officers- Nasir El-rufai by Wisdytech(m): 5:24pm On Jul 02, 2014
Gaggi: His daughter just graduated. Let her apply.
Says who hmmmmmm?
Re: SSS Is Recruiting Cadet Officers- Nasir El-rufai by asids55: 5:37pm On Jul 02, 2014
wer dem office dey for lag
Re: SSS Is Recruiting Cadet Officers- Nasir El-rufai by princenayo: 5:58pm On Jul 02, 2014
El rufai, so this your joblessness has reached this level because the information you are giving here is FALSE. I was just coming from sss office.
Re: SSS Is Recruiting Cadet Officers- Nasir El-rufai by princenayo: 6:03pm On Jul 02, 2014
Kingslaw: grin
IS A LIE
Re: SSS Is Recruiting Cadet Officers- Nasir El-rufai by biomedixexcel(m): 6:09pm On Jul 02, 2014
Jobs Hmmmm!
Re: SSS Is Recruiting Cadet Officers- Nasir El-rufai by oxone54(m): 6:37pm On Jul 02, 2014
This man is one of the fools in this country that can never respect himself. ...#towncrier
Re: SSS Is Recruiting Cadet Officers- Nasir El-rufai by 4words: 7:06pm On Jul 02, 2014
Please who knows how to get to DSS lagos? I tried navigating myself today, buh to no success.

Waiting your reply.
Thanks.
Re: SSS Is Recruiting Cadet Officers- Nasir El-rufai by Reptyle(m): 8:05pm On Jul 02, 2014
Na wah for Nairalanders sha.

I wonder if it would have made any difference if this broadcast was made by Okupe, Abati or Reno.

Has any of you ever see any DSS vacancy advert in the newspapers or on TV? Doesn't it make you wonder how they conduct their recruitment?

It is privileged info like the one El-Rufai just gave y'all that gives the common man an opportunity to know when the DSS is recruiting.

Otherwise, only the privileged few get the info and push their people to fill the few slots available.

5 Likes

Re: SSS Is Recruiting Cadet Officers- Nasir El-rufai by aydotcome86(m): 9:07pm On Jul 02, 2014
Kingslaw: he is now back to pdp.
. They Want More Work Force To Replace Dead Boko Harams Members. El Rufai is a cancer to this generation.......How possible is this? Govt is not recruiting and you are advitising for them......you are a disgrace to humanity 'Mr Hell Foolfile'
Re: SSS Is Recruiting Cadet Officers- Nasir El-rufai by Kingslaw(m): 9:59pm On Jul 02, 2014
aydotcome86: . They Want More Work Force To Replace Dead Boko Harams Members. El Rufai is a cancer to this generation.......How possible is this? Govt is not recruiting and you are advitising for them......you are a disgrace to humanity 'Mr Hell Foolfile'
are you ok?
Are my the op?
Don't you have brain to diffrentiate between jokes?
Next time don't quote me.Mr Hell foolfile!
Re: SSS Is Recruiting Cadet Officers- Nasir El-rufai by Kingslaw(m): 10:01pm On Jul 02, 2014
princenayo:
IS A LIE
na joke jor.
Re: SSS Is Recruiting Cadet Officers- Nasir El-rufai by zurine(f): 10:54pm On Jul 02, 2014
interesting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Ini Iniubong Umoren's Burial In Akwa Ibom / Pls Who Knows About This Company / Share Your 2013 NIMC Interview ,Training and Work Experience Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.