Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Treasures: Nigerian Soap Opera - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Treasures: Nigerian Soap Opera (3210 Views)

Tinsel Is Still The Best Nigerian Soap On Tv / Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? / Current Nigerian Soap Operas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Treasures: Nigerian Soap Opera by Seun(m): 10:04pm On Jul 16, 2006
AIT is launching 'Treasures', a new soap opera. It's the story of:
- A mother who lost her husband to armed robbers.
- Her first daughter, who is unhappily married.
- Her last daughter, who likes to have sex with lots of men.
- A man who is a womanizer, entangled with their family.

The director is Zeb Ejiro and it would be shown on AIT at 7.00pm every Tuesday.

Hope it will be alternative to Diego and Paloma. It's about time!

1 Like

Re: Treasures: Nigerian Soap Opera by hotangel2(f): 11:50pm On Jul 16, 2006
Heard Zeb Ejiro is good.

After the first episode, maybe y'all can talk about it. Is there a way to watch on the net? Like the BBN thing?
Re: Treasures: Nigerian Soap Opera by blueiyke(m): 11:48am On Jul 17, 2006
Zeb Ejiro's "Treasures" has actually been on ABS TV(Anambra Broadcasting Services) for sometime now.

The story is good, but I think the production needs a little touch of quality.
Re: Treasures: Nigerian Soap Opera by Seun(m): 12:00pm On Jul 17, 2006
hello blueiyke, Thanks so much for educating us.

Since you've watched part of the soap already, can you please tell us more about Treasures?

For instance, I know that Caroline Ekanem is one of the actors but I don't know her character's name.
Re: Treasures: Nigerian Soap Opera by ElKanemi(m): 2:42pm On Jul 17, 2006
Sounds like a series that will be a success, Thanks for the info Seun,
Re: Treasures: Nigerian Soap Opera by losky(m): 1:09pm On Jul 18, 2006
its been on for awhile on some other stations here in Nigeria.
even though i dont follow it,id like to know what anyone who is thinks Joy - one of the characters,
Re: Treasures: Nigerian Soap Opera by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 13, 2006
personally dont like it

it's been on STV for ages and its boring

the lines need a lot of work, sometimes they come of cheesy and lack imagination.

then the story seems to go back and forth so if you have just started watching you would find it hard to catch up, and that joy character pleease she's jumping back and forth from husband's house to her house so often and if she even got married i don't remember there being any ceremony considering how rich she and her hausa polygamist is.
i'll watch superstory or domino in a heartbeat over treasures
Re: Treasures: Nigerian Soap Opera by Raymand(m): 8:19pm On Aug 13, 2006
This is not the first time the 'ejiros' have done a soap and FAILED! that soap is a load of crap! not worth anytime!

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 3: Will You Enter? / Where To Download Anime In Mini Hd? / EBONYLIFE TV Auditions For Actors And Presenters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.