Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Rome Will Be Conquered Next, Says Leader Of 'islamic State' - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Rome Will Be Conquered Next, Says Leader Of 'islamic State' (1197 Views)

Nigerian Supreme Council Of Islamic Affairs Overrules JNI Earlier Statement / Jonathan Names Sultan As Leader Of FG Delegation To 2014 Hajj / A Directory Of Islamic Websites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rome Will Be Conquered Next, Says Leader Of 'islamic State' by onechance(m): 12:56pm On Jul 02, 2014
Muslims have been called to flock to the 'Islamic State' to gather for a battle against non-believers throughout the world

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the self-proclaimed leader of the 'Islamic State' stretching across Iraq and Syria, has vowed to lead the conquest of Rome as he called on Muslims to immigrate to his new land to fight under its banner around the globe.

Baghdadi, who holds a PhD in Islamic studies, said Muslims were being targetted and killed from China to Indonesia. Speaking as the first Caliph, or commander of the Islamic faithful since the dissolution of the Ottoman empire, he called on Muslims to rally to his pan-Islamic state.

"Those who can immigrate to the Islamic State should immigrate, as immigration to the house of Islam is a duty," he said in an audio recording released on a website used by the group formerly known as the Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham.

"Rush O Muslims to your state. It is your state. Syria is not for Syrians and Iraq is not for Iraqis. The land is for the Muslims, all Muslims.

"This is my advice to you. If you hold to it you will conquer Rome and own the world, if Allah wills."

Having claimed the title of "caliph", Baghdadi appealed to "judges and those who have military and managerial and service skills, and doctors and engineers in all fields."

He also called on jihadi fighters to escalate fighting in the holy month of Ramadan, which began on Sunday. "In this virtuous month or in any other month, there is no deed better than jihad in the path of Allah, so take advantage of this opportunity and walk the path of you righteous predecessors," he said. "So to arms, to arms, soldiers of the Islamic s, fight, fight."

In a reflection of the havoc wreaked the past month by the Sunni insurgency led by the group, the United Nations said more than 2,400 people were killed in Iraq in June, making it the deadliest month in the country in years.

Baghdadi's claims to control vast territority have yet to be tested by an Iraqi government counter attack. Many Muslim groups dispute his putative caliphate. However some experts fear his rise could transform the appeal of extremist Islam, partly by harassing social media to build a global following.

Hassan Hassan, an analyst at Abu Dhabi's Delma Institute, wrote that Baghdadi provided the most radical challenge since the emergence of Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda. "The whispers of support to a caliph in Afghanistan are now replaced by clear words and acts, amplified by social media," he said. "Jihadism has evolved significantly. It is no longer limited to narrow “elitists” who travel to distant countries to wage jihad. Today’s jihad is more sophisticated and individualised and can be waged everywhere."

The Sunni insurgents' advance, which has plunged Iraq into its worst crisis since US troops left in 2011 puts it up against avowed enemies in Shia areas

Re: Rome Will Be Conquered Next, Says Leader Of 'islamic State' by Lilimax(f): 1:00pm On Jul 02, 2014
onechance: He also called on jihadi fighters to escalate fighting in the holy month of Ramadan, which began on Sunday. "In this virtuous month or in any other month, there is no deed better than jihad in the path of Allah, so take advantage of this opportunity and walk the path of you righteous predecessors," he said. "So to arms, to arms, soldiers of the Islamic s, fight, fight."

"Live by the sword, die by the sword"
...for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword (Matthew 26:52)
Re: Rome Will Be Conquered Next, Says Leader Of 'islamic State' by onechance(m): 1:06pm On Jul 02, 2014
My fellow Nigerians we should be careful, vigilant and prayerful the demonised leader calling on the misguided youth to increase the fighting in the month of Ramadan. Our God is Alive
Re: Rome Will Be Conquered Next, Says Leader Of 'islamic State' by SalC: 1:13pm On Jul 02, 2014
Serious
Re: Rome Will Be Conquered Next, Says Leader Of 'islamic State' by lyntiffany(f): 1:28pm On Jul 02, 2014
These guys are beasts don't need anyone to tell me that they are the anti -Christ . Any one who persecute Christians is an Anti - Christ.

1 Like

Re: Rome Will Be Conquered Next, Says Leader Of 'islamic State' by lyntiffany(f): 1:28pm On Jul 02, 2014
These guys are beasts , don't need anyone to tell me that they are the anti -Christ . Any one who persecute Christians is an Anti - Christ.
Re: Rome Will Be Conquered Next, Says Leader Of 'islamic State' by Redoil: 1:53pm On Jul 02, 2014
Drinkers of blood i hail una.
Vexdacool tbaba maclatunji lacasa et al see what you call religeon.
These is the predominant religeon among yorober people
Re: Rome Will Be Conquered Next, Says Leader Of 'islamic State' by italo: 2:28pm On Jul 02, 2014
But wetin dem say Rome do dem now?

Abi devil just dey push dem as usual to suck blood...

smiley
Re: Rome Will Be Conquered Next, Says Leader Of 'islamic State' by Weah96: 2:41pm On Jul 02, 2014
The caliph is an honest person who is merely carrying out the mandate given to all Muslims by the prophet and the Qur'an. He must literally have a mountain of faith in his beliefs, otherwise he wouldn't be laying his life on the line like this. The US spends roughly one TRILLION dollars on defense every 12 months. They already have a Hellfire missile with his name on it. He will need Allah's help.

1 Like

Re: Rome Will Be Conquered Next, Says Leader Of 'islamic State' by submit: 2:45pm On Jul 02, 2014
Religion..smh
Waiting for his brothers to either support his cause or ...
SweetDelirium

1 Like

Re: Rome Will Be Conquered Next, Says Leader Of 'islamic State' by PastorKun(m): 3:20pm On Jul 02, 2014
Redoil: Drinkers of blood i hail una.

This is a very wrong assertion, yorubas are not predominantly muslim.
Re: Rome Will Be Conquered Next, Says Leader Of 'islamic State' by proo212(m): 3:36pm On Jul 02, 2014
One thing I have learned in the last few years of apologetics is to take the word of people like Al-Baghdadi and not the do-gooder liberal. He's said it and you have it on record.

And by the way, he is a MUSLIM with a PhD in Islamic Studies and not a criminal like some here will say to try to pull the wool over your eyes. I can bet bottom dollar he was/is an Imam or a scholar.

Whether he achieves or not it is another matter, but it wont be for lack of trying....Chai, rivers of blood. cry cry cry And this is only the beginning of the birth pangs.

Brothers and sisters sitting on the fence or those who do not know the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob personally, please draw closer to God and He will draw closer to you.

Mens hearts are already failing them for fear but we have a hope in Christ.

If its not ISIL, its trojan horses. if its not violent jihad, its stealth jihad. No one can deny it, the end is fast approaching. There is a way out, if only you will accept where it points to....That way is Jesus Christ.

2 Likes

Re: Rome Will Be Conquered Next, Says Leader Of 'islamic State' by Weah96: 4:19pm On Jul 02, 2014
proo212:
Brothers and sisters sitting on the fence or those who do not know the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob personally, please draw closer to God and He will draw closer to you.

Be careful, his God is also the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. LOL. But all jokes aside, I believe that we may be on the precipice of global war. Make una clutch your faith well well.
Ukraine just yesterday ended the ceasefire with Russia and practically declared outright war. Israel is about to blow Hamas away for killing their 3 pikins. This Islamic State or Caliphate in Iraq has already laid claim to sovereign territories like Syria, Jordan, Kuwait, Israel, and Turkey. Boko Haram is waging unprecedented war against the largest population of black people on Earth. I don't remember there ever being this number and magnitude of conflicts in my lifetime. The Vietnam and Biafran wars were before my time.

1 Like

Re: Rome Will Be Conquered Next, Says Leader Of 'islamic State' by Edenitis(m): 7:38pm On Jul 02, 2014
Islam is certainly going to take over the world in no distant future.
From Canada to the southernmost European country, indigenous populations are dwindling.
Europeans and Americans are producing fewer children - 1.3 per couple at the average whereas the Asians, mostly muslims, are migrating into these countries and flooding the place with their offsprings at the rate of 5 - 8 children per couple. It is only a matter of time before the inevitable occurs.
It has been predicted in some quarters that the American President 20 years from now will be a moslem.

What I wish to state clearly here is that the antichrist will ride on the back of Islam.
A lunatic like Al-Baghdadi will seek to have a world government with sharia as the guiding law. He will have the power of US, UK, France, Germany, Spain etc! All who do not convert will not be allowed to buy or sell!

Before then will be the Rapture.

The bible already predicted the coming of the antichrist. Look no further.

Children of the Most High God be watchful and prayerful. Avoid ALL SIN and sing MARANATHA.... Come Lord Jesus!
Re: Rome Will Be Conquered Next, Says Leader Of 'islamic State' by Ranchhoddas: 8:19pm On Jul 02, 2014
Redoil: Drinkers of blood i hail una.
adeboye,olukoya,oyedepo,kumuyi-these are the big players in christianity in Nigeria and they are all yoruba.You are a rettard. PS:i'm not yoruba
Re: Rome Will Be Conquered Next, Says Leader Of 'islamic State' by twosquare(m): 9:38pm On Jul 02, 2014
Edenitis: Islam is certainly going to take over the world in no distant future.
From Canada to the southernmost European country, indigenous populations are dwindling.
Europeans and Americans are producing fewer children - 1.3 per couple at the average whereas the Asians, mostly muslims, are migrating into these countries and flooding the place with their offsprings at the rate of 5 - 8 children per couple. It is only a matter of time before the inevitable occurs.
It has been predicted in some quarters that the American President 20 years from now will be a moslem.

What I wish to state clearly here is that the antichrist will ride on the back of Islam.
A lunatic like Al-Baghdadi will seek to have a world government with sharia as the guiding law. He will have the power of US, UK, France, Germany, Spain etc! All who do not convert will not be allowed to buy or sell!

Children of the Most High God be watchful and prayerful. Avoid ALL SIN and sing MARANATHA.... Come Lord Jesus!
Sorry to burst all your bubbles...the Anti-Christ won't respect any religion or any form of faith on earth.....He will first ask for the head of this guy.....many don't even know what the Anti-Christ wants to do to the entire populace
Re: Rome Will Be Conquered Next, Says Leader Of 'islamic State' by Ubenedictus(m): 12:12am On Jul 03, 2014
Edenitis: Islam is certainly going to take over the world in no distant future.

i thought the pope was the anti christ,...
Re: Rome Will Be Conquered Next, Says Leader Of 'islamic State' by Macelliot(m): 7:39am On Jul 03, 2014
Pastor Kun:

This is a very wrong assertion, yorubas are not predominantly muslim.
How? I think Yoruba are predominantly muslims! But the rate at which Christians is rising in Nigeria is very fast..
Nigeria religion population 1900....
Muslims.....69.1%
Christians....8.7%
Pagans......22.2%
Muslims.....55.7%
Christians.....34.8%
Pagans......9.5%
Muslims......49%
Christians.....46.1%
Pagans......4.9%

Islam entered Nigeria about 1100 A.D(11th century) While Christianity entered Nigeria in the 19th century(1850-1900).
Re: Rome Will Be Conquered Next, Says Leader Of 'islamic State' by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 03, 2014
Macelliot:
How? I think Yoruba are predominantly muslims! But the rate at which Christians is rising in Nigeria is very fast..
Muslims.....69.1%
Christians....8.7%
Pagans......22.2%
Muslims.....55.7%
Christians.....34.8%
Pagans......9.5%
Muslims......49%
Christians.....46.1%
Pagans......4.9%

Islam entered Nigeria about 1100 A.D(11th century) While Christianity entered Nigeria in the 19th century(1850-1900).

I might not be able to dispute your earlier claims but at least I lived in 2012 and know that we did not have more muslims than christians in 2012
Re: Rome Will Be Conquered Next, Says Leader Of 'islamic State' by PastorKun(m): 10:50am On Jul 03, 2014
chukwudi44:

I might not be able to dispute your earlier claims but at least I lived in 2012 and know that we did not have more muslims than christians in 2012

You are absolutely correct, recent revelations also establish the fact that there are sizeable populations of christians in the core northern states which we have previously assumed to be fully muslim. A good example is Chibok in the far northeast that has been established to be a christian community and of course we know the middle belt is predominantly Christian.
Re: Rome Will Be Conquered Next, Says Leader Of 'islamic State' by PastorKun(m): 10:53am On Jul 03, 2014
Macelliot:
Muslims.....69.1%
Christians....8.7%
Pagans......22.2%
Muslims.....55.7%
Christians.....34.8%
Pagans......9.5%
Muslims......49%
Christians.....46.1%
Pagans......4.9%

I am Yoruba and I can tell you with all sense of certainity that the Yorubas are not predominantly muslim. It is at best 60 : 40 in favour of christians. That aside the conversation rate of muslims to christians in Yoruba land is considerably high.
Re: Rome Will Be Conquered Next, Says Leader Of 'islamic State' by Macelliot(m): 11:34am On Jul 03, 2014
Pastor Kun:

I am Yoruba and I can tell you with all sense of certainity that the Yorubas are not predominantly muslim. It is at best 60 : 40 in favour of christians. That aside the conversation rate of muslims to christians in Yoruba land is considerably high.
How sure are you?
Re: Rome Will Be Conquered Next, Says Leader Of 'islamic State' by tartar9(m): 3:21pm On Jul 03, 2014
[quote author=Lilimax]
"Live by the sword, die by the sword"
...for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword (Matthew 26:52)[/is that not what they are fighting for]
Re: Rome Will Be Conquered Next, Says Leader Of 'islamic State' by MightySparrow: 7:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
A time is coming that the rest of the world will no longer tolerate the excesses of Muslims, that time, there will be world - wide resistance against Muslims. Such happened before and ended The despotic rule of self acclaimed Mahdis and Sultan of Turkey. The clock is ticking for an end of Islam.

3 Likes

Re: Rome Will Be Conquered Next, Says Leader Of 'islamic State' by TellBlazer(m): 4:56pm On Jul 25, 2014
What are the muslims fighting for? I guess to own the world.what shall it profit a man to own the whole world and loss his soul.My brother is not about killing pple but about getting enternal life

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Surah Hadid: Reviving The Muslims / Eight Reasons Why Prayers Are Not Answered / Belief About Death In Islam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.