Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,448 members, 7,826,718 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 (17896 Views)

Approval Gulder Ultimate Search 11 / Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner / Gulder Ultimate Search Ends - Pascal Emerges Winner! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by hushmail: 8:31pm On Jul 02, 2014
meanwhile Aguleri no too get forest, but still it is dangerous place to be. after several years of fratricidal war, I wouldnt want to be there for anything at all!
Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by kenbee(f): 8:35pm On Jul 02, 2014
oluamid:

You ought to have ignored that poster you quoted, he's just looking for attention.

As for that most populated state in Nigeria thingy, when did Nigeria conducted a census and I didn't hear of it? At last count Lagos and Kano were the most populated states in Nigeria and I don't know where you got that Anambra statistic from.

@post, so bad that I'm disqualified from taking part. I fancy me some millions.

Thanks so much for your polite correction. that's just the way it should be but what I mean is "population density"
Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by kenbee(f): 8:40pm On Jul 02, 2014
Iceman296:

Kano nko?
considering their vast land mass, they ain't populated like Anambra
Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by Tovot: 9:00pm On Jul 02, 2014
Feraz, I cant see the post.
Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 02, 2014
kenbee:

Bro, have U been to Anambra of recent?
People run away from the state yet it still remain the most populated state in Nigeria just after Lagos as in population density.
pls I'm not tribalistic o... But pls proof it? Is Anambra more populated than Ogun and Oyo?
Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 02, 2014
mz mariah: I'm here. what happened to you?

Nothing dear, just that the similar tsunami that visited/ravaged nairaland descended on my device too the very day nairaland regained freedom. My phone suffered severely from virus attack but i thank God i am back (like nairaland). Hope u doin well like always? I really missed you!
Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 02, 2014
RedBenson:

Nothing dear, just that the similar tsunami that visited/ravaged nairaland descended on my device too the very day nairaland regained freedom. My phone suffered severely from virus attack but i thank God i am back (like nairaland). Hope u doin well like always? I really missed you!
Awwww, so sorry smiley missed you too.
Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 02, 2014
mz mariah: Awwww, so sorry smiley missed you too.

Thanks! How is everything?
Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 02, 2014
Will be waiting at least it more entertaining and thrilling than bba show
Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by 500GPA: 9:33pm On Jul 02, 2014
Nche95:
you are still making the same mistake. well, let me allow you to wallow in ignorance forever.

GO AND TEACH/ CORRECT YOUR FAMILY FIRST
Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by euphorbia(f): 9:40pm On Jul 02, 2014
Hmmmmnnnnn.I pity the contestant.hope the choosen forest is free of snakes.
Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 02, 2014
ifex370: mtcheew... they should take it 2 sambisa and search for shekau
hahahahaha!! Guy u wicked oooo!
Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 02, 2014
RedBenson:

Thanks! How is everything?
Fine thank God.
Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by zurine(f): 10:37pm On Jul 02, 2014
interesting
Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by platz(m): 11:04pm On Jul 02, 2014
my long awaited jungle

1 Like

Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by kennyfao(m): 7:32am On Jul 03, 2014
Tobbie9: who still watches this sh*t
If u don't, people do. The fact that u are not interested in watching it doesn't mean people(millions of people) are not watching it. It fun!!!
Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by faheez(m): 7:42am On Jul 03, 2014
odun4love: **BE VIGILANT BUT DON'T JUMP INTO CONCLUSION***
I was on my way to visit a friend in Maiduguri, Borno state. As we were waiting for the bus to load, i
noticed one Aboki sitting behind the driver holding a bag and sweating. The guy was so uneasy, shifting from side to side on his seat, wiping sweat from his
face. Hmmm, at this point I no know wetin I go think, could this be....., well no need to jump into conclusions yet.
Now he started to look around, as if he was trying to access his environments, he would look around and look at his watch,
look again and check his watch, and then all of a sudden he placed the bag under his seat, jumped down and started walking very fast away from the bus.
Omo, na that time I realise say no be only me they look this man, as he jumped down, everybody scattered, me sef jump down go far place. Every single passenger abandoned the bus.
Five mins later, we saw the aboki coming back to the bus with tissue paper in his hands wondering where everybody
went....
Na dat time I come realise say na shit dey worry the aboki man. Abi if na u dey inside d bus wetin u go do?
I swear to almighty God...even if I'm at the last back of d bus and u are by the door,I go first u reach outside coz I won't even wait for him to go outside coz dere is suicide bombing.U knw wat I mean
Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by hizaya61(m): 9:06am On Jul 03, 2014
p2t2r: who go give the winner all these things you listed? Jonathan Wake up man.
FG
Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by penny01502: 11:45am On Jul 03, 2014
chino24: I will have to contest for this year's search! I will have to tell wifey to gimme some break to make this extra millions. cool
i don join you already

1 Like

Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by Macelliot(m): 12:12pm On Jul 03, 2014
lakpa lakpa: So??

How does that stop people from running away from Anambra like economic refugees.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
What are u saying? I guess u have not been to Anambra before. Anambra is more developed with building than any Yoruba land except Lagos.......
If You come to Anambra state, you will nearly faint...
If you visit Onitsha Main Market(largest market in west Africa) you will feel amazed...
I live in Idemili North L.G.A (Awada Obosi) and it is still far more developed than Many State Capital in Yorubaland. In Awada Obosi, you will only find 5 and 6 storey building throughout... You can addly find 3 and 4 story buildings because it is Scarce....
There are 16 flats in our 3in1 5 story building house with a parlour, 3 bedroom, 2 toilets and a bath room for each flats....
An Igbo man can leave Newyork for maduguri if He founds good business and not because of undevelopment....
This some picture I took from our balcony on the 4th Floor.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by punta(f): 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2014
henryobinna: hatred is a very bad thing.
SMH

This is not hatred, simply a celebration of ignorance. It makes more sense not to dignify such posts with a response.
Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by jnrbayano(m): 3:03pm On Jul 03, 2014
Becacia_Barbie: YAY! GUS is here already!!! Leggggooo!

Why are you yaying? You wanna contest?
Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by Chigold101(m): 3:58pm On Jul 03, 2014
lakpa lakpa: So??

How does that stop people from running away from Anambra like economic refugees.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
stupidity is a bad thing. Foolishness is evil. U better come out these two before u harm urself... Lolzzzz

1 Like

Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by henryobinna(m): 7:37pm On Jul 03, 2014
punta:

This is not hatred, simply a celebration of ignorance. It makes more sense not to dignify such posts with a response.
really?

I still maintain my statement
Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by otodeluxe(m): 12:51am On Jul 04, 2014
And there you have it. Who's gonna be the host this year?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wedding: Would You Rather Have A Large Or Small Guest List? / 50-year-old Spinster Weds In Abuja RCCG (photos) / 4 People Drowned In A River In Benue State Buried Amidst Tears(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.