Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,535 members, 7,954,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:04 PM

Any Prospective Candiate Wishes To Be Admitted Into Larmat University Edo State - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Any Prospective Candiate Wishes To Be Admitted Into Larmat University Edo State (853 Views)

2015/16 PUTME Admission Process Into Well Spring University,edo State Is On / Can HND Holder Be Admitted Into 300level In University? / 15 Escaped Chibok Girls Admitted Into AUN Academy On Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Prospective Candiate Wishes To Be Admitted Into Larmat University Edo State by ostrinco: 2:21pm On Oct 06, 2008
This is to notify those still have problems in securing admissions into their respective universities of choice.
Its the golden opportunity to get yourself admitted this year and in a conducive and standard university.
Its a private University located at Edo north.
LARMAT university. the fees are moderate compare to others.
Re: Any Prospective Candiate Wishes To Be Admitted Into Larmat University Edo State by coolnice(m): 2:49pm On Oct 06, 2008
do you have a website of the university? if yes post it so students can see
and check out what they are going to offer them.

If No. students be careful
Re: Any Prospective Candiate Wishes To Be Admitted Into Larmat University Edo State by coolnice(m): 2:51pm On Oct 06, 2008
i just searched google for this school and nothing came up
i used

LARMAT university and LAMAR university edo state

the closest thing is
http://www.lamar.edu/ and the school is in America
Re: Any Prospective Candiate Wishes To Be Admitted Into Larmat University Edo State by ostrinco: 5:21pm On Oct 06, 2008
Its alright.
The university was established 2007, no official website yet.
Indicate interest and you will be asceertain of adequate information and verification.
Re: Any Prospective Candiate Wishes To Be Admitted Into Larmat University Edo State by coolnice(m): 5:35pm On Oct 06, 2008
ok
but not even a link where they mentioned them?
maybe in a newspaper publication or something

(1) (Reply)

United State Schollarship To Africa / 30,000 Prospective Candidates Seek Admission In Unizik / Help: I Cant See My ABU Post UME Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.