Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,379 members, 7,864,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:37 AM

Mikel Played Better Than.pirlo,gerald,ineasta,xavi. Try To Prove Me Wrong - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Played Better Than.pirlo,gerald,ineasta,xavi. Try To Prove Me Wrong (508 Views)

Xavi Vs Pirlo Vs Scholes; Who Is The Best Passer? / Mesut Ozil Is Better Than The Combination Of Xavi And Iniesta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mikel Played Better Than.pirlo,gerald,ineasta,xavi. Try To Prove Me Wrong by slimthugchimee(m): 7:43pm On Jul 02, 2014
No one can lie that in this W.C mikel gave more passes,played more time, and also qualified for finals in this world cup. Try to prove me wrong
Re: Mikel Played Better Than.pirlo,gerald,ineasta,xavi. Try To Prove Me Wrong by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 02, 2014
A "Mikel" is defined as the process/act of instigating sluggishness into a person or an organisation...

We have 3 types of Mikel :
1. "No Goal" Mikel: A goal is a target set by someone for greater achievements... A no goal mikel is clueless, incompetent and lacks the instinct to achieve greater things.

2. Lacklustre Mikel: This is the Major type of Mikel which can be found in the tropical region of west africa... It lacks determination and most times, susceptible to wayward performance... A good example of this Mikel is #JOHNOBI

3. *add yours*

(1) (Reply)

Enyeama, Other Players Get $130,000 Each / FIFA Suspend Nigeria (NFF) / Mourinho Comment On Outgoing Netherlands Coach Loui Van Gaal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.