Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:55 AM

Checkout These Cool Photos Of Rich Kids N How They Intimidate Others On Snapchat - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout These Cool Photos Of Rich Kids N How They Intimidate Others On Snapchat (7980 Views)

Davido's Beef With Blood Brother Is Not Over! Attacks Him On Snapchat / Smash Of Bracket And I Feeling Cool [photos] / Some Real Cool Photos Of Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout These Cool Photos Of Rich Kids N How They Intimidate Others On Snapchat by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 02, 2014
A while back, it was all about the self-proclaimed “rich kids of Instagram.”

Basically, anyone with a flashy picture of a helicopter or a Ferrari can hashtag the coined term along with a photo to signify they are rich and better than everyone else. It seems that this trend has yet to die out. As a matter of fact, it’s more alive than ever.

It seems these kids are now spending more of daddy’s hard-earned money, but instead of Instagramming, they’re Snapchatting the photos. And just like that, the “rich kids of Snapchat” photo trend is born.

They’re pretty much the same as the gaudy, in-your-face photos typically seen on Instagram.

There’s a big chance that you’ll hate these kids, but it’s hard to look away from their fuzzy photos of pyramid-stacked macarons, private jets and limited edition Rolex watches. Don’t worry, you’re not alone — the Internet is watching.

As a matter of fact, there’s an entire Facebook dedicated to these Snapchat photos called Private school Snapchats The moderator for the Snapchat and Facebook page told BuzzFeed:

Of course, there is a huge amount of anger about my Snapchat account. Understandably it upsets people that I am spending money on unnecessary things, and more importantly bragging about it.
The moderator then goes on to explain that he donates over 80 percent of his income to various, hand-picked charities. And to the “peasants,” he donates a plethora of unnecessary photos. Typical scumbag move.

Check out some of the photos from the “rich kids of Snapchat” below

www.gistreel.com

Re: Checkout These Cool Photos Of Rich Kids N How They Intimidate Others On Snapchat by Eyepencil: 8:23pm On Jul 02, 2014
ENIMONEY I LOVE THAT UR A.SS
Re: Checkout These Cool Photos Of Rich Kids N How They Intimidate Others On Snapchat by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 02, 2014
More

Re: Checkout These Cool Photos Of Rich Kids N How They Intimidate Others On Snapchat by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 02, 2014
Eyepencil: ENIMONEY I LOVE THAT UR A.SS
is that the topic
Re: Checkout These Cool Photos Of Rich Kids N How They Intimidate Others On Snapchat by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 02, 2014
More!!

Re: Checkout These Cool Photos Of Rich Kids N How They Intimidate Others On Snapchat by parrotibaba(m): 8:53pm On Jul 02, 2014
nawa ooh money is power
Re: Checkout These Cool Photos Of Rich Kids N How They Intimidate Others On Snapchat by axortedbabe(f): 8:57pm On Jul 02, 2014
see as dat one thumbs b like winsh..
but seriously poverty na winsh too o..

1 Like

Re: Checkout These Cool Photos Of Rich Kids N How They Intimidate Others On Snapchat by Nastydroid(m): 8:58pm On Jul 02, 2014
*drives lamborghini across thread*
Re: Checkout These Cool Photos Of Rich Kids N How They Intimidate Others On Snapchat by Bilabong(m): 9:00pm On Jul 02, 2014
Rich and uselezz kids...

4 Likes

Re: Checkout These Cool Photos Of Rich Kids N How They Intimidate Others On Snapchat by hatux: 10:26pm On Jul 02, 2014
Spend it when you still alive! Cos when you gone...its useless!!!

1 Like

Re: Checkout These Cool Photos Of Rich Kids N How They Intimidate Others On Snapchat by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 02, 2014
I knew it has to be the whites

1 Like

Re: Checkout These Cool Photos Of Rich Kids N How They Intimidate Others On Snapchat by hensben(m): 11:09pm On Jul 02, 2014
flawless..S:
I knew it has to be the whites
hawayu sweerie wink
Re: Checkout These Cool Photos Of Rich Kids N How They Intimidate Others On Snapchat by 3coins(m): 11:51pm On Jul 02, 2014
instead of you to work hard and make money like the fathers of these kids,you are looking at op's "behind" chaiii

4 Likes

Re: Checkout These Cool Photos Of Rich Kids N How They Intimidate Others On Snapchat by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 02, 2014
Well, As the saying goes “ more mon€¥ more problems ” ¤ ¤
Re: Checkout These Cool Photos Of Rich Kids N How They Intimidate Others On Snapchat by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 03, 2014
You don't like her face? tongue

1 Like

Re: Checkout These Cool Photos Of Rich Kids N How They Intimidate Others On Snapchat by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 03, 2014
banega: Well, As the saying goes “ more mon€¥ more problems ” ¤ ¤
but when you are rich the problems are not really problems! Like the dude up there thinking of which lambo to use grin grin grin money is good...

2 Likes

Re: Checkout These Cool Photos Of Rich Kids N How They Intimidate Others On Snapchat by Ojestas(m): 12:41am On Jul 03, 2014
Weldone, OP
Re: Checkout These Cool Photos Of Rich Kids N How They Intimidate Others On Snapchat by Ojestas(m): 12:46am On Jul 03, 2014
she will take that as a compliment!
Re: Checkout These Cool Photos Of Rich Kids N How They Intimidate Others On Snapchat by freshness2020: 2:47am On Jul 03, 2014
When money makes U̶̲̥̅̊ do stewpid thing!
Smh.
Re: Checkout These Cool Photos Of Rich Kids N How They Intimidate Others On Snapchat by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 03, 2014
Good for them. Too much money, too many troubles.
Re: Checkout These Cool Photos Of Rich Kids N How They Intimidate Others On Snapchat by cirmuell(m): 10:12am On Jul 03, 2014
chai...is dat d topic of discussion? undecided

btw, hw is dz suppose to intimidate me?
Re: Checkout These Cool Photos Of Rich Kids N How They Intimidate Others On Snapchat by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 03, 2014
I'm depressed.
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Checkout These Cool Photos Of Rich Kids N How They Intimidate Others On Snapchat by mizshawny(f): 10:50am On Jul 03, 2014
But what's the assurance that these kids aren't taking selfies with other people's properties undecided

3 Likes

Re: Checkout These Cool Photos Of Rich Kids N How They Intimidate Others On Snapchat by maingwaest(f): 10:57am On Jul 03, 2014
Owo ni koko joo. ( Na momey be the main thing).
Re: Checkout These Cool Photos Of Rich Kids N How They Intimidate Others On Snapchat by 30secs(m): 1:55pm On Jul 03, 2014
mizshawny: But what's the assurance that these kids aren't taking selfies with other people's properties undecided
Looool... You wish? I can imagine how depressed the pictures make you
Re: Checkout These Cool Photos Of Rich Kids N How They Intimidate Others On Snapchat by Abbey2sam(m): 2:59pm On Jul 03, 2014
banega: Well, As the saying goes “ more mon€¥ more problems ” ¤ ¤

That's just what the rich tell the poor, to make them remain rich and the poor to remain poor.
Re: Checkout These Cool Photos Of Rich Kids N How They Intimidate Others On Snapchat by ebamma(m): 3:18pm On Jul 03, 2014
*goes to ENIMONEY's profile and checks her behind*
Enimoney u are no kim kardashan, give this brother a chance to tap resources from that behind
Re: Checkout These Cool Photos Of Rich Kids N How They Intimidate Others On Snapchat by ebamma(m): 3:20pm On Jul 03, 2014
kennygee: I'm depressed.
embarassed
I'm impressed
Re: Checkout These Cool Photos Of Rich Kids N How They Intimidate Others On Snapchat by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 03, 2014
Am just too rich

I like my Radio this way

Re: Checkout These Cool Photos Of Rich Kids N How They Intimidate Others On Snapchat by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 03, 2014
ebamma: *goes to ENIMONEY's profile and checks her behind*
Enimoney u are no kim kardashan, give this brother a chance to tap resources from that behind
He can come tap from urs? I am not a palm tree
Re: Checkout These Cool Photos Of Rich Kids N How They Intimidate Others On Snapchat by ayobase(m): 4:25pm On Jul 03, 2014
some of them are made up!
Re: Checkout These Cool Photos Of Rich Kids N How They Intimidate Others On Snapchat by shibikan(m): 4:43pm On Jul 03, 2014
which u get

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo's Beautiful Daughter (photos). / Can We Say This Is figure 7 or figure 8? [pic] / This Photo Confirms All The Rumors About Zubby Michaels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.