Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,662 members, 7,827,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Tiwa Savage: How I Meet Teebillz And Became His Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage: How I Meet Teebillz And Became His Wife (2533 Views)

Freeze Writes On Teebillz And Tiwa Savage's Saga / Tiwa Savage,teebillz & Son At Annie & 2face's Daughter's Birthday (photos) / Tiwa And Teebillz Take Adorable Selfie.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage: How I Meet Teebillz And Became His Wife by Bonaguy(m): 8:35pm On Jul 02, 2014
[img]http://3.bp..com/-IDx0LDCH6Ww/U7Rd2x6BInI/AAAAAAAAZLE/UbgyuFIi4xY/s1600/tiwa1-734282.jpg[/img]

Here is what Tiwa told city People Magazine...

"I met Tee Billz in Los Angeles at a Timaya concert actually and I was at that time looking for a manager and he didn’t listen to my CD I had sent him unfortunately. So when I saw him, I was a bit angry, I was like “I dropped my songs a few weeks ago and I am the next big thing and you are missing out”…and he was like, ”wow, calm down, who are you?And then funny enough the next thing he said was, “I am going to marry you.”

On his proposal, she said

We had actually come back from Dubai a few days earlier and spent a week there, I actually thought he was going to propose to me there. I was hoping he would propose while we were in Dubai, so day 1, day2, day 3, all the way to the 7th day and nothing happened. I was a bit disappointed and was worried like “Oh My God, is he ever going to propose?” But a few days later on my birthday, he said to me he thinks we should go out with some friends, so I was like…hell no! I don’t want to go anywhere. I want to be at home! I want to reflect on my life (laughs).

So my friend Elohor called me and said everybody is waiting for you, just come out so I finally did, then it happened, he went on his knees and I didn’t even wait to hear what he was saying because everybody was screaming so much. I don’t even know if he actually asked me to marry him but I just screamed yes (laughs)

http://www.gistmetro.com/2014/07/tiwa-savage-on-how-she-meet-married.html
Re: Tiwa Savage: How I Meet Teebillz And Became His Wife by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 02, 2014
Aww! Very romantic

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: How I Meet Teebillz And Became His Wife by Sheenor: 8:44pm On Jul 02, 2014
wow!.......coolguy......kinda like him though.......and for tiwa yuh still remain da best.....keep it up gurl.....yuh got balls..

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: How I Meet Teebillz And Became His Wife by papannamdi1(m): 8:50pm On Jul 02, 2014
*drinking garri with hot okpa*
*looks at tiwas blaq nyash*
*shakes head and walks out of thread*

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: How I Meet Teebillz And Became His Wife by axortedbabe(f): 10:15pm On Jul 02, 2014
so how e take concern me..
Re: Tiwa Savage: How I Meet Teebillz And Became His Wife by hatux: 10:30pm On Jul 02, 2014
Less concern! She kuku share how both of them does in bed...rubbishnonsense!
Re: Tiwa Savage: How I Meet Teebillz And Became His Wife by dre11(m): 11:47pm On Jul 02, 2014
Good to hear that
Re: Tiwa Savage: How I Meet Teebillz And Became His Wife by freshness2020: 3:00am On Jul 03, 2014
I just pray Ūя̲̅ union last!
But for love? I didn't see or feel it here.
All what I saw is Ūя̲̅ lustful desire on the young chap!
Re: Tiwa Savage: How I Meet Teebillz And Became His Wife by Nobody: 3:27am On Jul 03, 2014
Hmm, Nice..
Re: Tiwa Savage: How I Meet Teebillz And Became His Wife by JoeCutie(m): 4:11am On Jul 03, 2014
Cool! The world will soon hear and wow at my own proposal story. smiley

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: How I Meet Teebillz And Became His Wife by kekakuz(m): 4:28am On Jul 03, 2014
don't you guy see there is something wrong with this story.from looking for a manager to Dubai will you marry me.
tiwa was an underground artiste who never had the chance she needed in the states.go to youtube and see her songs front 2007-8
she was getting old and scared so she thinks Nigerians will take her.
so she used this teebillz guy to break into the naija market which is seriously needing a female and sexy artist at that time.
now she has made it but she is getting older so she keep pressing this guy for marriage.not caring if he has a baby mama.
now her need for stardom and her need for marriage both satisfied.
Re: Tiwa Savage: How I Meet Teebillz And Became His Wife by Ahmed0336(m): 4:32am On Jul 03, 2014
JoeCutie: Cool! The world will soon hear and wow at my own proposal story. smiley
brozz wake up from sleep akamu don ready.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: How I Meet Teebillz And Became His Wife by Nobody: 5:37am On Jul 03, 2014
Why is she touching his tin
Re: Tiwa Savage: How I Meet Teebillz And Became His Wife by egbaguy: 5:56am On Jul 03, 2014
can tiwa swear that while in dubai with him,waiting for his proposal,them no panchuku? Tiwa,oya swear!!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage: How I Meet Teebillz And Became His Wife by Superstar007(m): 11:00am On Jul 03, 2014
egbaguy: can tiwa swear that while in dubai with him,waiting for his proposal,them no panchuku? Tiwa,oya swear!!!!

grin grin wetin be panchuku?
Re: Tiwa Savage: How I Meet Teebillz And Became His Wife by maingwaest(f): 11:21am On Jul 03, 2014
papa_nnamdi: *drinking garri with hot okpa*
*looks at tiwas blaq nyash*
*shakes head and walks out of thread*
. ROTFL.
Re: Tiwa Savage: How I Meet Teebillz And Became His Wife by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 03, 2014
Hope it doesn't end up like most do.

(1) (Reply)

Flavour Shares Another Hot Shirtless Photos / WHAT!!! See Governor Oshiomole Kneeling Down For His Wife At Their Wedding Today / Shine A Begho Usanga @ Moet And Chandon All White Party.with Le Boo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.