Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,573 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Download: Lil Miss Miss – Gidi Girl Twerk - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Download: Lil Miss Miss – Gidi Girl Twerk (687 Views)

Download Lil Wayne's Sorry 4 The Wait 2 Album in Zip and mp3 formats! / Carolyne's Newly Released Single Gidi Girl Featuring Lynxxx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download: Lil Miss Miss – Gidi Girl Twerk by Mrswagg(m): 10:00pm On Jul 02, 2014
“…Gidi girl just twerk it, gidi girl just twerk it/ Gidi girl just twerk like you’ve from Covenant University…”; new school rap diva Lil Miss Miss wants you twerk to her new single “Gid Girl Twerk”.Gidi Girl Twerk which as produced by Drey Beatz boasts and additional vocals from Chuddy K, is a bold rendition which directly takes on the undue strictness in some quarters against the art of dancing called Twerking.The song which was first premiered at the live concert series One Mic Naija; when Lil Miss Miss took to the stage to perform it for the first time and practically tore the house down.Listen and drop your comments below!
Download>> http://nairabam..com/2014/07/download-lil-miss-miss-gidi-girl-twerk.html

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid - Show Me The Money / New Wonderkid "Dapo" Teams Up With Psquare Producer On New Song "Me And You"!!! / Till I Drop By Reallyjohn : Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.