Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Not Yet - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Not Yet (448 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Not Yet by SonofIssachar: 11:48pm On Jul 02, 2014
Sometimes I ask the question, "My Lord, is this your will?" It's then I hear you answer me, "My Precious Child... be still."

Sometimes I feel frustrated, ‘cause I think I know what's best. It's then I hear you say to me, "My Busy Child... just rest."

Sometimes I feel so lonely and I think I'd like a mate. Your still small voice gets so clear and says, "My Child... please wait."

"I know the plans I have for you, the wondrous things you'll see; if you can just be patient, Child, and put your trust in me.

I've plans to draw you closer. I've plans to help you grow. There's much I do you cannot see and much you do not know.

But know this, child..... I LOVE YOU. You are precious unto Me. Before I formed you in the womb, I planned your destiny.

I've something very special I hope for you to learn. The gifts I wish to give to you are gifts you cannot earn.

They come without a price tag, but not without a cost; at Calvary, I gave My Son, so you would not be lost.

Rest child, and do not weary of doing what is good. I promise I'll come back for you just like I said I would.

Your name is written on my palm, I never could forget; Therefore, do not be discouraged when my answer is... "Not Yet."

Meditation: and consider that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation – 2 Peter 3:15

You will succeed in Jesus Name!

Daily Dew is published by Sons of Issachar Concepts. To subscribe by email or read previous editions, visit www.daily-dew.com

To download the Daily Dew app on your Blackberry device, click on http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/29262893

Be a blessing; share this with your loved ones. God bless you!

(1) (Reply)

The Mark Of A False Prophet: They Draw Away Disciples After Themselves / Spiritual Digest For The Day 31st Of July 2014 / The Almighty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.