Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Reasons Keshi Was A Failure. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Reasons Keshi Was A Failure. (1275 Views)

AFCON Qualifier: Super Eagles Apologizes To Nigerians For Failure / Nigerians Blame Sunday Oliseh For Nigeria's Failure To Qualify For AFCON 2017 / An Open Letter To Stephen Keshi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Keshi Was A Failure. by Vestar: 6:06am On Jul 03, 2014
I'm surprised that Nigerians have little knowledge of football. It doesn't matter if you've been watching football for the past 40years. Hello! Football has evolved, it's no more 'kick and run'. I recommend some of you should start playing playstation soccer to understand football tactics and strategies. I won't have the time to state keshi's clear tactical flaws but I'll mention few.

1. For over 2years of being in charge of the super eagles, keshi was unable to sort out set piece! Have you ever watched 'a straight from the training ground set-piece routine??' keshi was clueless in that regard!

2. There was this particular situation in the Nigeria vs iran game where Moses collided with Emenike when making movement to receive a pass. In modern football, movement by players on a football pitch is straight from the training ground! You never see such cases of collision in technical teams. Please watch the current teams in the quarter final play if you'll see such collision.

3. Keshi had no clue of how to break defences and create chances. Sometimes it seemed he just selected 11 players to go on to the pitch and kick the ball around. Football is not played that way any more! The players know where, when and how to make a pass. Some tactics may require playing the ball long over a tight midfield. Some may require holding the possession to bring out the opponent,so one can make a forward pass to the left, right or centre.

4. In modern football, substitution changes football! The coach exerts his power with his substitution. A coach is required to select a team with the best substitutes available. Nigeria vs france game, 80:00 mins on the clock, 1 goal down, 10mins to be dumped out of the world cup, guess what keshi did? Nothing!! Why still play 4 defenders, 2 holding midfielders? What is there again to lose? Why not take the game to france with all urgency? Please what amount of pressure did we put on france before their second goal?? Even if stoke city plays barca and such score line with 10mins to go, in a champions league round of 16 match, you'll see stoke throw everything to the 'mixer'! Keshi was clueless!!!.

To all keshi fans, do you know why people that follow modern football with understanding still love sia1? He'd do something different that last 10mins. If sia1 was to replace keshi in that 80mins mark against france, we'd pressurise france! We had nothing to loose for christ's sake!! In conclusion, I'd recommend we give sia1 another chance. Better still, to avoid controversies, go for the current coaches of colombia, costa rica, chile or Usa. Peace out!

6 Likes

Re: Reasons Keshi Was A Failure. by ammyluv2002(f): 6:28am On Jul 03, 2014
Keshi was never a failure though we didn't make it through the second stage which the last time we did was in 1994 plus the Nation Cup he won so how can we call him a failure? Is ok if he wants to leave , I'm cool with that but to me he did a good job. The coach really tried his best so let's give it to him.

Btw, if you think Keshi was a failure then ask David Moyes to define that word for u grin

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Keshi Was A Failure. by Nobody: 6:44am On Jul 03, 2014
Op na was for this your boko haram English.
Re: Reasons Keshi Was A Failure. by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 03, 2014
Siasia is still the best we'v got!
Re: Reasons Keshi Was A Failure. by Vestar: 9:32am On Jul 03, 2014
ammyluv2002: Keshi was never a failure though we didn't make it through the second stage which the last time we did was in 1994 plus the Nation Cup he won so how can we call him a failure? Is ok if he wants to leave , I'm cool with that but to me he did a good job. The coach really tried his best so let's give it to him.
Btw, if you think Keshi was a failure then ask David Moyes to define that word for u grin
I'm not going to indulge in any form of football argument with you because I'm certain you have no knowledge of football.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Keshi Was A Failure. by ammyluv2002(f): 10:23am On Jul 03, 2014
Vestar: I'm not going to indulge in any form of football argument with you because I'm certain you have no knowledge of football.
ok! Case closed
Re: Reasons Keshi Was A Failure. by Kog45(m): 10:38am On Jul 03, 2014
Vestar: I'm not going to indulge in any form of football argument with you because I'm certain you have no knowledge of football.
He has said the truth and don't be arrogant,your write up is a mess.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Keshi Was A Failure. by Goke7: 10:40am On Jul 03, 2014
can we please stop all this hating on keshi, we are only making the job of the next eagles coach more difficult cos he's going to be under a lot of pressure. To qualify for the world cup is no longer a child's play and the next coach have to get Nigeria to the quarter final to surpass keshi which will not be easy for even a foreign coach.
Re: Reasons Keshi Was A Failure. by tonytony208(m): 6:57pm On Jul 03, 2014
Keshi won the nation's cup as a player and a coach.

Keshi won the nation's cup after nigeria had waited for 19 years!

Keshi won the nation's cup relatively unknown and untested players.

Keshi qualified nigeria for world cup top in our group unlike in previous qualifying editions.

Keshi took a bunch of rookies to south africa for chan and he did excellently (that was the first time nigeria would be qualifying for chan)

keshi did wonderfully well with the team against france and Argentina.

Keshi was the one paying his assistant 4 the past 2 and a half years

keshi and amokachi were the ones contributing money to buy training equipments for national team

keshi was never given accomodation or means of mobility for 2 and a half years.

Nff owed him up to 7 months and he was working within that period without complaining.

So mr. Thoughtless OP, which of the points above is synonymous to failure?

Keshi has so many achievements in his record within a period of 2 and a half years. Now you op, what achievement do you have yet in your life? Since you haven't achieved anything noteworthy in your life, do you think you have any moral justification to call anyone a failure? No you don't.

Since you have called keshi a failure, what then will you call spanish, English, ghana and cote d ivore's coaches? Mr man you are thoughtless!

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Keshi Was A Failure. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 03, 2014
After all the long grammar OP will face the reality that calling a man who won afcon we last won 20 years just won't fly!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Keshi Was A Failure. by tonytony208(m): 8:11pm On Jul 03, 2014
tjark1: Siasia is still the best we'v got!

yeah you are right. That was why he couldn't qualify us for nation's cup in 2011. A coach is rated by his achievements and not by sentiment.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Keshi Was A Failure. by jihday(m): 9:18pm On Jul 03, 2014
OP your points are sh.it. So, because they don't score free kick often that means Keshi is clueless? the whole of last season arsenal scored free kick just once, does it mean Wenger is a poor coach?
Players running into each other in football is normal, nothing new about that remember Heinze and Vidic bumping into each other 2007 UCL 1st leg against AC Milan. Does it mean Fergie is poor as a coach? if u hate Keshi just say so and stop giving dumb analysis
Re: Reasons Keshi Was A Failure. by bigwallace(m): 11:08pm On Jul 03, 2014
tonytony208: Keshi won the nation's cup as a player and a coach.

Keshi qualified nigeria for world cup top in our group unlike in previous qualifying editions.

Keshi took a bunch of rookies to south africa for chan and he did excellently (that was the first time nigeria would be qualifying for chan)

keshi and amokachi were the ones contributing money to buy training equipments for national team

Nff owed him up to 7 months and he was working within that period without complaining.

Keshi has so many achievements in his record within a period of 2 and a half years. Now you op, what achievement do you have yet in your life? Since you haven't achieved anything noteworthy in your life, do you think you have any moral justification to call anyone a failure? No you don't.

Since you have called keshi a failure, what then will you call spanish, English, ghana and cote d ivore's coaches? Mr man you are thoughtless!

cann u substantiate urr claim pls,do u av any evidence to show?if not y dnt u tackle what d op said abt tactics or wer u watching d game blindly
Re: Reasons Keshi Was A Failure. by Vestar: 7:03am On Jul 04, 2014
tonytony208: Keshi won the nation's cup as a player and a coach.
That is the problem we have as Nigerians. Bro, I have nothing personal against keshi. I am a patriotic Nigerian but I don't let that blind my judgement. The achievements you mentioned above are lame! That same nations cup, have you forgotten in a hurry that we were 10mins away from being eliminated in a group comprising Zambia, Ethiopia, and Burkina faso? The only tough opposition we faced in that competition was 'underachievers' ivory coast! For the first time in many world cups we were in the easiest of all groups! Bosnia is a rookie in world football, iran likewise. It is no big deal qualifying from such group. For your information we've won only 1game this year. Nigerians keep using the word 'try'! What do you mean by try? Did you watch USA vs Belgium? Even when USA went 2goals down in extra-time what happened Yes they eventually bowed out, but such remarkable performance demanded recommendation and that's what one calls 'try'! Yes we won Nations cup, what happened in confed cup? What happened in world cup? Players clashing on a football pitch shows tactical error from the team! Let me state another case of keshi's tactical error. In the confed cup against Uruguay, the goal scored by forlan was caused by our two full backs overlapping as well as our holding midfielder @ the same time. The three got carried away by the flow of the game and we were broken down with 1 forward pass to the wing! I bet you, keshi's team wouldn't have had the idea to exploit the error with that long pass to the exposed wing. The truth remains that keshi is clueless! He has just been lucky to play weaker teams! Imagine playing ethiopia in a 1 match world cup qualifier.. Why was it not egypt?? Ghana?? Cameron?? Senegal Why wasn't he drawn in Ghana's group in the world cup in place of Ghana? Or even algeria's group?? As far as I am concerned, We have to build a particular football pattern from our u-17 to senior level. We need a coach that can make us play like our u-17, fast and entertaining football. That is the trademark of Nigerian football, that was why neutrals loved us in tournaments(remember USA 1994? Atlanta 1996?). I blame sia1 for accepting the super eagles job when he did, he would've allowed austin eguoaven to finish his job during the qualifiers. Sia1 remains the only technical indigenous! To avoid controversies, let's go for klinsman, pekerman(columbia's coach) chile's coach or costa rica's coach! Give the person 4years contract to lead us to 2018 world cup. You said I havnt achieved anything in life? How old are you please??

1 Like

Re: Reasons Keshi Was A Failure. by ninja4life(m): 8:24am On Jul 04, 2014
Vestar: That is the problem we have as Nigerians. Bro, I have nothing personal against keshi. I am a patriotic Nigerian but I don't let that blind my judgement. The achievements you mentioned above are lame! That same nations cup, have you forgotten in a hurry that we were 10mins away from being eliminated in a group comprising Zambia, Ethiopia, and Burkina faso? The only tough opposition we faced in that competition was 'underachievers' ivory coast! For the first time in many world cups we were in the easiest of all groups! Bosnia is a rookie in world football, iran likewise. It is no big deal qualifying from such group. For your information we've won only 1game this year. Nigerians keep using the word 'try'! What do you mean by try? Did you watch USA vs Belgium? Even when USA went 2goals down in extra-time what happened Yes they eventually bowed out, but such remarkable performance demanded recommendation and that's what one calls 'try'! Yes we won Nations cup, what happened in confed cup? What happened in world cup? Players clashing on a football pitch shows tactical error from the team! Let me state another case of keshi's tactical error. In the confed cup against Uruguay, the goal scored by forlan was caused by our two full backs overlapping as well as our holding midfielder @ the same time. The three got carried away by the flow of the game and we were broken down with 1 forward pass to the wing! I bet you, keshi's team wouldn't have had the idea to exploit the error with that long pass to the exposed wing. The truth remains that keshi is clueless! He has just been lucky to play weaker teams! Imagine playing ethiopia in a 1 match world cup qualifier.. Why was it not egypt?? Ghana?? Cameron?? Senegal Why wasn't he drawn in Ghana's group in the world cup in place of Ghana? Or even algeria's group?? As far as I am concerned, We have to build a particular football pattern from our u-17 to senior level. We need a coach that can make us play like our u-17, fast and entertaining football. That is the trademark of Nigerian football, that was why neutrals loved us in tournaments(remember USA 1994? Atlanta 1996?). I blame sia1 for accepting the super eagles job when he did, he would've allowed austin eguoaven to finish his job during the qualifiers. Sia1 remains the only technical indigenous! To avoid controversies, let's go for klinsman, pekerman(columbia's coach) chile's coach or costa rica's coach! Give the person 4years contract to lead us to 2018 world cup. You said I havnt achieved anything in life? How old are you please??
i agree with u,and d op but u also hav to agree dat luck is part of football which keshi clearly has.anyway i dont agree with ur siasia recommendation i dont see why we should keep trying same method and expect different result.wat do u think abt oliseh,he has in-depth knowledge of d game and is a good analyst with many coaching licences?
Re: Reasons Keshi Was A Failure. by Vestar: 10:18am On Jul 04, 2014
ninja4life: i agree with u,and d op but u also hav to agree dat luck is part of football which keshi clearly has.anyway i dont agree with ur siasia recommendation i dont see why we should keep trying same method and expect different result.wat do u think abt oliseh,he has in-depth knowledge of d game and is a good analyst with many coaching licences?
ninja4life: i agree with u,and d op but u also hav to agree dat luck is part of football which keshi clearly has.anyway i dont agree with ur siasia recommendation i dont see why we should keep trying same method and expect different result. wat do u think abt oliseh,he has in-depth knowledge of d game and is a good analyst with many coaching licences?
football at the moment is the only thing that gives us Joy in this country. I recommend we go for a sound foreign technical coach and pair him with either oliseh or sia1 as his assistant. I'll recommend the following..guus hiddnik, klinsman, pandeli, marco van basten...etc. Coaches of that calibre.
Re: Reasons Keshi Was A Failure. by Kog45(m): 1:28pm On Jul 04, 2014
Vestar: That is the problem we have as Nigerians. Bro, I have nothing personal against keshi. I am a patriotic Nigerian but I don't let that blind my judgement. The achievements you mentioned above are lame! That same nations cup, have you forgotten in a hurry that we were 10mins away from being eliminated in a group comprising Zambia, Ethiopia, and Burkina faso? The only tough opposition we faced in that competition was 'underachievers' ivory coast! For the first time in many world cups we were in the easiest of all groups! Bosnia is a rookie in world football, iran likewise. It is no big deal qualifying from such group. For your information we've won only 1game this year. Nigerians keep using the word 'try'! What do you mean by try? Did you watch USA vs Belgium? Even when USA went 2goals down in extra-time what happened Yes they eventually bowed out, but such remarkable performance demanded recommendation and that's what one calls 'try'! Yes we won Nations cup, what happened in confed cup? What happened in world cup? Players clashing on a football pitch shows tactical error from the team! Let me state another case of keshi's tactical error. In the confed cup against Uruguay, the goal scored by forlan was caused by our two full backs overlapping as well as our holding midfielder @ the same time. The three got carried away by the flow of the game and we were broken down with 1 forward pass to the wing! I bet you, keshi's team wouldn't have had the idea to exploit the error with that long pass to the exposed wing. The truth remains that keshi is clueless! He has just been lucky to play weaker teams! Imagine playing ethiopia in a 1 match world cup qualifier.. Why was it not egypt?? Ghana?? Cameron?? Senegal Why wasn't he drawn in Ghana's group in the world cup in place of Ghana? Or even algeria's group?? As far as I am concerned, We have to build a particular football pattern from our u-17 to senior level. We need a coach that can make us play like our u-17, fast and entertaining football. That is the trademark of Nigerian football, that was why neutrals loved us in tournaments(remember USA 1994? Atlanta 1996?). I blame sia1 for accepting the super eagles job when he did, he would've allowed austin eguoaven to finish his job during the qualifiers. Sia1 remains the only technical indigenous! To avoid controversies, let's go for klinsman, pekerman(columbia's coach) chile's coach or costa rica's coach! Give the person 4years contract to lead us to 2018 world cup. You said I havnt achieved anything in life? How old are you please??
Honestly,you are a confused man that know nothing about football.
Re: Reasons Keshi Was A Failure. by Henuvia1: 8:01pm On Jul 04, 2014
Re: Reasons Keshi Was A Failure. by Rhydem: 10:21pm On Jul 04, 2014
The OP has a point which you guys are failing to grasp.

Nigeria has been stagnant since, they were EXTREMELY lucky in AFCON, the only game they played well in was against Ivory Coast.

As the OP has said, it seems as though Keshi simply choses 11 men and tells them to go and play ball. Football is not played like this.

Nigeria could've easily beaten France, I am 100% sure. If the coach had the correct 23 player selection and tactically sound, he could've seen that France were on the ropes. For 90 mins we all witnessed Mikel not contribute and he remained on the field. I could not believe it.
There were two sets of culprits to blame in this world cup; Keshi and his staff and also Mikel.

I feel if we hold onto Keshi for another 2-4 years we will continue to be stagnant. Sure we may win the AFCON - if God is on our side again, but we cannot continue to play rubbish football.
Re: Reasons Keshi Was A Failure. by morhsuud22(m): 11:58pm On Jul 04, 2014
Brazilians collided twice in the first half against Colombia
Vestar: 2. There was this particular situation in the Nigeria vs iran game where Moses collided with Emenike when making movement to receive a pass. In modern football, movement by players on a football pitch is straight from the training ground! You never see such cases of collision in technical teams. Please watch the current teams in the quarter final play if you'll see such collision.
Re: Reasons Keshi Was A Failure. by tonytony208(m): 7:11am On Jul 05, 2014
bigwallace: cann u substantiate urr claim pls,do u av any evidence to show?if not y dnt u tackle what d op said abt tactics or wer u watching d game blindly

did u just drop in from the moon that you need evidence to prove what i wrote? Did you even read what you wrote before posting it? You need evidence to show if keshi won nation's cup or if we performed well at chan? You must be extremely daft.
Re: Reasons Keshi Was A Failure. by tonytony208(m): 7:50am On Jul 05, 2014

your analysis is regrettably filled with sentiment. You gave a man 2 and a half years to work with completely new team and you want him to perform magic. Despite the short period of time, he still won afcon after being with the team for just 365 days. The team were only able to come together about 10% of that period due to club involvement. Yet they still won the cup . And here you are, the destructive critic, calling a hard won victory "mere luck". That means your being able to write in English or any success you ever had in your life could be due to "mere luck" and not because you deserve any of them. It is surprising you call CIV under achievers. That CIV led their group in afcon. The Zambia you call nobody in football were the previous winners of afcon before SE detroned them. If you meet with pple who understand football, they will enlighten you that there are no minions in football anymore. Maybe you need to ask Spain and England about that. How will you qualify nigeria-ethiopia matches during WC qualifiers when we beat them both home and away? Will you call that luck too? Do you know why Belgium is in the WC semifinals? It is because they gave their coach lots of time and freedom to work. When we won the afcon, why didn't you raise issues? But now that we were eliminated by France that is well rated than us your eyes suddenly opened and you are claiming you don't let that blind your judgement. Where was that your unblinded judgement when we beat Bosnia? It was on "sleep mode", right? Of course you are sentimental and your appraisal is biased and unreasonable. Maybe you also need to be enlightened that all the teams we met this year are rated ahead of us. Even Bosnia is ahead of us and yet we beat them. It is clear you are only here to make a case for siasia. But either you like it or not siasia has NEVER measured up to keshi anymore in terms of achievements. Do you also know that keshi is rated as the 22nd best coach in the world cup?
Re: Reasons Keshi Was A Failure. by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 05, 2014
My op Is right. football is now termed sports science,keshi needs to g back and learn the technicalities involved in modern football as he seems an inept gaffer.keshi in my opinion does not understand all d strenghts and weaknesses of that 23 man squad he took to the worldcup,if not, a guy like ruben gabriel shouldn't have played a part in the france game,a guy like mikel obi should have been substituted and a player like ramon azzez brought on to relief onazi off his defensive duties ,so that he can make those forward runs.A player like egwuekwe has no business in that team,still keshi took him!we don't want to be local champions,we need someone who has a calculated plan to win games for Nigeria in the world stage.
Re: Reasons Keshi Was A Failure. by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 05, 2014
My op Is right. football is now termed sports science,keshi needs to go back and learn the technicalities involved in modern football as he seems an inept gaffer.keshi in my opinion does not understand all d strenghts and weaknesses of that 23 man squad he took to the worldcup,if not, a guy like ruben gabriel shouldn't have played a part in the france game,a guy like mikel obi should have been substituted and a player like ramon azzez brought on to relief onazi off his defensive duties ,so that he can make those forward runs.A player like egwuekwe has no business in that team,still keshi took him!we don't want to be local champions,we need someone who has a calculated plan to win games for Nigeria in the world stage.
Re: Reasons Keshi Was A Failure. by tonytony208(m): 10:00am On Jul 05, 2014
chigo93: My op Is right. football is now termed sports science,keshi needs to g back and learn the technicalities involved in modern football as he seems an inept gaffer.keshi in my opinion does not understand all d strenghts and weaknesses of that 23 man squad he took to the worldcup,if not, a guy like ruben gabriel shouldn't have played a part in the france game,a guy like mikel obi should have been substituted and a player like ramon azzez brought on to relief onazi off his defensive duties ,so that he can make those forward runs.A player like egwuekwe has no business in that team,still keshi took him!we don't want to be local champions,we need someone who has a calculated plan to win games for Nigeria in the world stage.

then Spain and England dropped out of WC because their coaches lack technicalities, abi?
Re: Reasons Keshi Was A Failure. by egbaguy: 10:11am On Jul 05, 2014
keshi is as stupid as the fools that defends him. Who on earth work in an unconducive terrain and keep quiet,only to talk after he failed? Can anyone tell me since keshi took over,one game SE has played like a coordinated team? Which pattern does SE plays?
Re: Reasons Keshi Was A Failure. by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 05, 2014
tonytony208:

then Spain and England dropped out of WC because their coaches lack technicalities, abi?
roy hodgoson was never accepted by the english press,they wanted harry rednapp,roy godgson was a failure at liverpool,he even got the sack.Delbosque failed because he never wanted to adapt to the present times,he was warned by mourinho about the inefficiency of casillas,but lyk keshi he took the fight to mourinho,even when it seemed that xavi,pique are past their best,he still stuck with them.What happened to mata,cazorla,koke?we saw this guys against Australia,didn't we?keshi went with an uchebo,ruben gabriel,egwuekweagbim.wat happened to sone aluko,obasi,olaitan?The osaze he despised so much brought us our only win in this worldcup.
Re: Reasons Keshi Was A Failure. by naijanoni(m): 2:27pm On Jul 05, 2014
Like it or not,Call it luck.
Fact remains no nigerian coach can match what keshi achieved under 2 years.
African champions,World cup R16s no bi beans.only westerhof could achieve those.
It took keshi just 2 yrs to achieve those,It took westerhof five.
Keshi also achieved those with very average players.
OP said keshi was lucky.
I'll rather have a tactically poor lucky coach that would bring results and success,than a tactically sound unlucky coach that would be a failure(like siasia).
He also said we had an easy group.
We've always had easy groups since 1994.
It was only in 2002 we had a tough group.
Our group in 2010 was equally easy,still we couldnt get out of d group.And
How d Bleep was afcon won by luck ?
We won all our knock-out stage matches under 90 minutes.
We didnt have to wait till extra-time/penalties to win games.
We dominated every game.
We started slowly in d group-stage but picked up.
So stop playing down someone's achievements.
Keshi's reign was nigeria's most succesful since westerhoff 19 years ago.
The last time we experienced d kind of success we've experienced in nigerian football over d last 3 years was 17-19 years ago.
Its stupid to compare siasia who couldnt qualify nigeria for common afcon with keshi that qualified us for it,won it,qualified us for d world cup and took us 2 d round of 16s under 2 yrs.
I dont care if we play badly and win 1-0.
What matters is getting results.
And keshi did just that.
Best nigerian coach ever.
His achievements speaks for him.
Re: Reasons Keshi Was A Failure. by Obaaderemi2: 3:45pm On Jan 11, 2023
egbaguy:
keshi is as stupid as the fools that defends him. Who on earth work in an unconducive terrain and keep quiet,only to talk after he failed? Can anyone tell me since keshi took over,one game SE has played like a coordinated team? Which pattern does SE plays?
How far now after keshi has gone? Which foreign or local coach has achieved what he did?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

CARTOON: Everyday Hustle In Lagos Is GYM Experience. / Chelsea Vs Manchester United- Today (5:30) / When Our Igbo Brother Meditates (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.