Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,299 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Multiple Job Openings At HARPS - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Multiple Job Openings At HARPS (22464 Views)

HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / HARPS Online Aptitude Test. / HARPS Graduate Trainee Programme 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Multiple Job Openings At HARPS by wanted(m): 9:21am On Jul 03, 2014
slimthugchimee: Gud ones sometimes i just wish i have finished schooling so as to get this jobs anyway i will forward it to people that will need it
...these jobs. There's no need to rush bro, when you finish with school you will experience reality that people do not like to sit at home or hate earning income. All the best with school
Re: Multiple Job Openings At HARPS by bobcharly(m): 9:27am On Jul 03, 2014
I think i have much to offer this coy..even without meeting their experience requirements...i must apply ..and if i dont get called,then gate-crashing the interview may be an option...so help me God!
Re: Multiple Job Openings At HARPS by biomedixexcel(m): 9:38am On Jul 03, 2014
ok
Re: Multiple Job Openings At HARPS by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 03, 2014
May God bless you real good ms steph. You're really trying in this section.

Note: All attachments should be in pdf.
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly
attach a brief CV and resume with recent passport
picture.
Guys pls no insults but I'm confused. What's the difference between a resume and CV? Aren't they supposed to be the same? I'm here to learn so pls don't insult me.

1 Like

Re: Multiple Job Openings At HARPS by Systeme101: 9:44am On Jul 03, 2014
gud mornin my neighbours
Re: Multiple Job Openings At HARPS by Bamz(m): 9:53am On Jul 03, 2014
A typical resume is a general and concise introduction of your experiences and skills as they relate to a particular career or position that you are aiming to acquire. As such, a resume may have to be altered for each position that you are applying for so as to emphasize those skills and experiences most relevant to the work. Resumes are usually no more than one page in length. They are often accompanied by cover letters, which provide a permanent written record of the transmittal of the resume (what is being sent, to whom it is being sent, and who sent it).

A typical resume will include the following information:

Name and Contact Information: your residential address might be most appropriate, especially if you do not want your current employer to know that you are looking for another job!
Education: a listing of your degrees or certifications and educational institutions or programs.
Work Experience: names of the companies or organizations that you have worked for, the location of each company, the dates worked, your job title, and duties performed.
In contrast, a CV is a fairly detailed overview of your life’s accomplishments, especially those most relevant to the realm of academia. As such, these documents have their greatest utility in the pursuit of a job in academia or research. Because academic researchers are often working on and completing many projects and teaching responsibilities simultaneously, it is wise to think of a CV as a living document that will need to be updated frequently. A typical CV for someone in the beginning stages of his or her graduate school career might only be two or three pages in length, while the number of pages of a more seasoned researcher’s CV may run into the double digits. In both CVs and resumes, information within sections is usually organized chronologically.

A typical CV will include the following information:

Name and Contact Information: contact information for your current institution or place of employment may work best, unless you do not want your colleagues to know that you are job-hunting.
Areas of Interest: a listing of your varied academic interests.
Education: a list of your degrees earned or in progress, institutions, and years of graduation. You may also include the titles of your dissertation or thesis here.
Grants, Honors and Awards: a list of grants received, honors bestowed upon you for your work, and awards you may have received for teaching or service.
Publications and Presentations: a list of your published articles and books, as well presentations given at conferences. If there are many of both, you might consider having one section for publications and another for presentations.
Employment and Experience: this section may include separate lists of teaching experiences, laboratory experiences, field experiences, volunteer work, leadership, or other relevant experiences.
Scholarly or Professional Memberships: a listing of the professional organizations of which you are a member. If you have held an office or position in a particular organization, you can either say so here or leave this information for the experience section.
References: a list of persons who write letters of recommendations for you, which includes their contact information.

2 Likes

Re: Multiple Job Openings At HARPS by Raymondif: 10:15am On Jul 03, 2014
5& 8yrs experience ok now go semetary people wey get am full there.....
Re: Multiple Job Openings At HARPS by kendoe: 10:24am On Jul 03, 2014
nice information bro thumbs up
Re: Multiple Job Openings At HARPS by Aitee1: 10:26am On Jul 03, 2014
grin grin
funshint:
Volunteer on empty stomach?? Bro wakeup this is naija not US where they pay unemployment benefits.
Re: Multiple Job Openings At HARPS by jude33084(m): 10:28am On Jul 03, 2014
Tax area nkor? grin
Re: Multiple Job Openings At HARPS by alotofgrace(m): 10:28am On Jul 03, 2014
4lorunsho: are u a quantity surveying student
make e still dey the phone 1st............glo dey carry 4g like play like play
Re: Multiple Job Openings At HARPS by drix128: 11:12am On Jul 03, 2014
Lagos, Lagos, Lagos....
Re: Multiple Job Openings At HARPS by Dfavouredone: 11:48am On Jul 03, 2014
Bamz: A typical resume is a general and concise introduction of your experiences and skills as they relate to a particular career or position that you are aiming to acquire. As such, a resume may have to be altered for each position that you are applying for so as to emphasize those skills and experiences most relevant to the work. Resumes are usually no more than one page in length. They are often accompanied by cover letters, which provide a permanent written record of the transmittal of the resume (what is being sent, to whom it is being sent, and who sent it).

A typical resume will include the following information:

Name and Contact Information: your residential address might be most appropriate, especially if you do not want your current employer to know that you are looking for another job!
Education: a listing of your degrees or certifications and educational institutions or programs.
Work Experience: names of the companies or organizations that you have worked for, the location of each company, the dates worked, your job title, and duties performed.
In contrast, a CV is a fairly detailed overview of your life’s accomplishments, especially those most relevant to the realm of academia. As such, these documents have their greatest utility in the pursuit of a job in academia or research. Because academic researchers are often working on and completing many projects and teaching responsibilities simultaneously, it is wise to think of a CV as a living document that will need to be updated frequently. A typical CV for someone in the beginning stages of his or her graduate school career might only be two or three pages in length, while the number of pages of a more seasoned researcher’s CV may run into the double digits. In both CVs and resumes, information within sections is usually organized chronologically.

A typical CV will include the following information:

Name and Contact Information: contact information for your current institution or place of employment may work best, unless you do not want your colleagues to know that you are job-hunting.
Areas of Interest: a listing of your varied academic interests.
Education: a list of your degrees earned or in progress, institutions, and years of graduation. You may also include the titles of your dissertation or thesis here.
Grants, Honors and Awards: a list of grants received, honors bestowed upon you for your work, and awards you may have received for teaching or service.
Publications and Presentations: a list of your published articles and books, as well presentations given at conferences. If there are many of both, you might consider having one section for publications and another for presentations.
Employment and Experience: this section may include separate lists of teaching experiences, laboratory experiences, field experiences, volunteer work, leadership, or other relevant experiences.
Scholarly or Professional Memberships: a listing of the professional organizations of which you are a member. If you have held an office or position in a particular organization, you can either say so here or leave this information for the experience section.
References: a list of persons who write letters of recommendations for you, which includes their contact information.

Too long story to such a simple question.

1 Like

Re: Multiple Job Openings At HARPS by luvprince4real(m): 12:51pm On Jul 03, 2014
Am in..
Re: Multiple Job Openings At HARPS by ibrews: 1:45pm On Jul 03, 2014
toprealman:
You want to be like him without having any clue where he his coming from.
The guy WORKED for the USA SEALS.....no be moi moi job be that. Keep on living in fools paradise.
I suggest you google the biography of your mentors first to allow you make an informed decision.
nah...dude is a poker player.professional gambler... he became a billionaire frm gambling and was dismissed frm the US SEALs or whatever
Re: Multiple Job Openings At HARPS by Ninapha(f): 2:26pm On Jul 03, 2014
Dfavouredone:

u see your life? And una want bigman job!
Re: Multiple Job Openings At HARPS by Dfavouredone: 3:20pm On Jul 03, 2014
Ninapha:

u see your life? And una want bigman job!

Long stories do not give you "bigman" jobs.

Top executives love it brief and concise yet with same info. Learn that now as u wish for your "bigman" job.
Re: Multiple Job Openings At HARPS by Ninapha(f): 3:27pm On Jul 03, 2014
Dfavouredone:

Long stories do not give you "bigman" jobs.

Top executives love it brief and concise yet with same info. Learn that now as u wish for your "bigman" job.

i disagree with u sir. If u want the position, work the position. If that answer already bored you, how wd u manage 24hrs meeting filled with some times irrelevant topics and policies. Train urself to value information.
Re: Multiple Job Openings At HARPS by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2014
He's right......you must be concise and brief with whatever information that you have... At meetingz...the big men discussed crucial information.... and itz alwys a pivotal event for them.... as an aspirant.... you must learn to cut down and make every of your information.. a short and interestinq one for them to accept you...to learn more..you must acquire most of diz employability skills...to fit in and to make it during interviews...
Re: Multiple Job Openings At HARPS by zurine(f): 6:35pm On Jul 03, 2014
good one
Re: Multiple Job Openings At HARPS by sebyluv(m): 8:28pm On Jul 03, 2014
These people are really mad oooo, 8yrs experience How much dem one pay?? Yeye people, dey Jst don't know dat Dairis God!!!
Re: Multiple Job Openings At HARPS by Felibaby(f): 8:46pm On Jul 03, 2014
Hi,
I sent you a mail to your gmail.
Re: Multiple Job Openings At HARPS by Dfavouredone: 8:22am On Jul 04, 2014
Ninapha:

i disagree with u sir. If u want the position, work the position. If that answer already bored you, how wd u manage 24hrs meeting filled with some times irrelevant topics and policies. Train urself to value information.

Alright, now i see the environment you like to work in - an environment with lots of wastage of time and energy where majority of your executive meeting time is spent on discussing irrelevant topics and policies - SMH. Well not strange tho - that is the typical and traditional Nigerian bureaucracy.

But we are a new breed of executive who give our time to utmost productivity and not just mere activities. My dear learn to differentiate between been fruitful and been active. Have 24hrs meeting filled with....... cant be compare with 2hrs topnotch meeting of productive minds - And this portray further my initial resentment to that lengthy posts - You can say what you want to say and achieve what you want to achieve without been unnecessarily lengthy and boring; then use the other time for something else.

Bet you, that guy did not write what he posted himself. He simply copy it somewhere and posted it without even reading it himself. Dont just follow the bandwagon into mere activities, strive for utmost productivity with your time.

1 Like

Re: Multiple Job Openings At HARPS by SenatorJames(m): 6:33pm On Jul 04, 2014
Success to the applicants. But wait ooooo, if there are these vacancies in one company, how many people are working their before?

1 Like

Re: Multiple Job Openings At HARPS by Bamz(m): 9:15am On Jul 05, 2014
Dfavouredone:

. You know @Dfavouredone, information overload is never bad for people who are looking to learn. Its better to overemphasize the point than just dish out rushed summary atimes. I only wish you had a more constructive comment to give out to job seekers.
Re: Multiple Job Openings At HARPS by euphorbia(f): 5:31pm On Sep 17, 2014
Has anyone received any invite from this company?this is september,we applied early july

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Accept or reject this Job offer With A Telecom? / Free Cv Review For Students & Jobseekers / 10 Mistakes Job Seekers Make … And How to Avoid Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.