Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,651 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Racism Still An Issue Between Fifa And Africans - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Racism Still An Issue Between Fifa And Africans (906 Views)

FIFA And Their Nomination Of World Best / FIFA and England Should Go And Die With The Ban On Luiz Suarez / Nigeria Move Up In Fifa And Caf Ranking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Racism Still An Issue Between Fifa And Africans by Dbestmax(m): 9:14am On Jul 03, 2014
Mehn...jst watching a replay of ds France Game..How Dirty was Matuidi 4 dat Tackle on Onazi dat downed our hopes..how dirty cud Evra hav been hugging Osaze frm behind in d box..Dese French playerz are damn dirty..Naija deserves dat Final 8 spot..Damn FiFa...Damn Racism...Gush...So pissed..Football Legends lik Maradona hav reacted to that tackle...Imagine d depth of d damage..Some forces keep fighting Africans and its those damned No Racism group..To me Matuidi deserves a punishment worse than Luis Suarez got...what do you think...

1 Like

Re: Racism Still An Issue Between Fifa And Africans by derrick333(m): 9:23am On Jul 03, 2014
I tink wit ur post,u don't kno wat racism is.racism isn't discrimination btW Africans n europians,rather its BtW whyt skin n black skin
Re: Racism Still An Issue Between Fifa And Africans by Tval(m): 9:35am On Jul 03, 2014
derrick333: I tink wit ur post,u don't kno wat racism is.racism isn't discrimination btW Africans n europians,rather its BtW whyt skin n black skin

because Matuidi black?
Re: Racism Still An Issue Between Fifa And Africans by derrick333(m): 9:40am On Jul 03, 2014
T-val:

because Matuidi black?
yes NA, if u wan2mention teams dat racial coment will afect,french team follo oo
Re: Racism Still An Issue Between Fifa And Africans by Dbestmax(m): 10:06am On Jul 04, 2014
derrick333: I tink wit ur post,u don't kno wat racism is.racism isn't discrimination btW Africans n europians,rather its BtW whyt skin n black skin
Where are most blacks found if not in Africa...Let me tel u my friend..All you need to get whatever you want is to leave ds continent and Nationalize with either the Americans or Europeans...So If u think its jst about black skin and white u're getting it so wrong..If so Obama wudnt b wia he is 2day...And oprah Winifrey wudnt b well known 2day...Forces are still fighting Africans nt jst cos we're Blacks bt cos they belive we're way behind and don't even want us to go further

1 Like

Re: Racism Still An Issue Between Fifa And Africans by Dbestmax(m): 10:09am On Jul 04, 2014
derrick333: yes NA, if u wan2mention teams dat racial coment will afect,french team follo oo
Cos they hav more black playerz?My dear think agen...D french hav people in d high places lik michele platini...so don't even go der...they've gotten to d peak of all events already...they cannot and will never b racially abused agen...

1 Like

Re: Racism Still An Issue Between Fifa And Africans by derrick333(m): 10:22am On Jul 04, 2014
Dbestmax:
Where are most blacks found if not in Africa...Let me tel u my friend..All you need to get whatever you want is to leave ds continent and Nationalize with either the Americans or Europeans...So If u think its jst about black skin and white u're getting it so wrong..If so Obama wudnt b wia he is 2day...And oprah Winifrey wudnt b well known 2day...Forces are still fighting Africans nt jst cos we're Blacks bt cos they belive we're way behind and don't even want us to go further
u damm funi,alves of Brazil was racialy abuse wit banana on d pitch ,NA africn man,?
Re: Racism Still An Issue Between Fifa And Africans by derrick333(m): 10:25am On Jul 04, 2014
Dbestmax:
Cos they hav more black playerz?My dear think agen...D french hav people in d high places lik michele platini...so don't even go der...they've gotten to d peak of all events already...they cannot and will never b racially abused agen...
hohohohohahahabububu I laff in china,plz jus try google n serch 4list of plyers dat hasbin racialy abuse ,cnt argue joor
Re: Racism Still An Issue Between Fifa And Africans by derrick333(m): 10:29am On Jul 04, 2014
No mata d country u nationalized,bro as long as u r black skin man,ur black asss will get ston wit banana
Re: Racism Still An Issue Between Fifa And Africans by Dbestmax(m): 7:34am On Jul 07, 2014
Taught u understood your own point....We talkin of a team here in general racialy abused by dem Fifa itself on d field of play through d refree's decisions on d pitch...dnt talk 2 me about black skinned men being abused individuallu by sick fans...makes no sense
Re: Racism Still An Issue Between Fifa And Africans by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:33am On Jul 07, 2014
The right term is DISCRIMINATION. That is discrimination base on Nationality.

So Fifa's discrimination is wrong and insulting. Hence the Fifa staffs are investigating Zuniga/Neymar incident, Onazi's case should be revisited.

2 Likes

Re: Racism Still An Issue Between Fifa And Africans by Dbestmax(m): 11:44am On Jul 07, 2014
[quote author=thegoodjoehunt]The right term is DISCRIMINATION. That is discrimination base on Nationality.

So Fifa's discrimination is wrong and insulting. Hence the Fifa staffs are investigating Zuniga/Neymar incident, Onazi's case should be revisited.
[/quote
Yea...totally agree wit you...Its all about Nationality cos if not so Matuidi shud hav being sent off

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nwakali In Man City Pre Season (pic) / Footballers Queue Up To Mock Man United After Embarrassing Carling Cup Exit / The Best SE Players I Have Ever Seen …

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.