Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,573 members, 7,958,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:44 PM

Picture Of Awo's Visit To Niger Delta In 1952 - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Picture Of Awo's Visit To Niger Delta In 1952 (1257 Views)

A Tribute To The Beautiful Itsekiris Of The Niger Delta / The Niger Delta In The 19th Century / Niger Delta Attire. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Awo's Visit To Niger Delta In 1952 by badaru1(m): 12:23pm On Jul 03, 2014
Chief Obafemi Awolowo visit to a primary school in Niger Delta in the 50's

Re: Picture Of Awo's Visit To Niger Delta In 1952 by Gclan(m): 12:43pm On Jul 03, 2014
I can see some shoeless pupils.
Re: Picture Of Awo's Visit To Niger Delta In 1952 by saintikechi(m): 12:49pm On Jul 03, 2014
Why did he not buy uniforms for the pupils
Re: Picture Of Awo's Visit To Niger Delta In 1952 by Creamish(f): 12:53pm On Jul 03, 2014
wow....how bad was it then? not even underwears... undecided
Re: Picture Of Awo's Visit To Niger Delta In 1952 by bola4dprec(m): 10:40pm On Jul 03, 2014
very pathetic can someone convey us a similar pix of the same period of northern Nigeria ?
Re: Picture Of Awo's Visit To Niger Delta In 1952 by Paretomaster(m): 6:11am On Jul 06, 2014
bola4dprec: very pathetic can someone convey us a similar pix of the same period of northern Nigeria ?

u no sabi use Google? u will be disappointed even if u get one. but wait o, i can see d man from otueke in their midst shocked shocked
Re: Picture Of Awo's Visit To Niger Delta In 1952 by AfricanApple(f): 8:53am On Jul 06, 2014
Paretomaster:

u no sabi use Google? u will be disappointed even if u get one. but wait o, i can see d man from otueke in their midst shocked shocked
hey paretomaster!!!
*gives him a tight hug*
i missed u small o
Re: Picture Of Awo's Visit To Niger Delta In 1952 by Paretomaster(m): 9:39am On Jul 06, 2014
AfricanApple: hey paretomaster!!!
*gives him a tight hug*
i missed u small o

Oh my God! Where have u been? I greatly miss u o. Ndubuaku have been keeping me busy. I tot d tsunami dat rocked NL hit ur moniker, hope u r fine.
Re: Picture Of Awo's Visit To Niger Delta In 1952 by AfricanApple(f): 1:01pm On Jul 06, 2014
Paretomaster:

Oh my God! Where have u been? I greatly miss u o. Ndubuaku have been keeping me busy. I tot d tsunami dat rocked NL hit ur moniker, hope u r fine.
like b4 d tsunami, xtremely busy. it did affect my moniker. all my datas lost, my dear hausa thread included, so sad. anyways! good to see u again.
i'm fine and u?

like really? but i've not been seeing her, how's she
Re: Picture Of Awo's Visit To Niger Delta In 1952 by Paretomaster(m): 1:53pm On Jul 06, 2014
AfricanApple: like b4 d tsunami, xtremely busy. it did affect my moniker. all my datas lost, my dear hausa thread included, so sad. anyways! good to see u again.
i'm fine and u?

like really? but i've not been seeing her, how's she

We are very fine, her moniker was affected, but thank God we have been chatting through other means b4 d tsunami. Welcome back.
Re: Picture Of Awo's Visit To Niger Delta In 1952 by AfricanApple(f): 7:18pm On Jul 06, 2014
Paretomaster:

We are very fine, her moniker was affected, but thank God we have been chatting through other means b4 d tsunami. Welcome back.
oh okay. i just u guys ministry will move to d permanent sight
Re: Picture Of Awo's Visit To Niger Delta In 1952 by Paretomaster(m): 6:58am On Jul 07, 2014
AfricanApple: oh okay. i just u guys ministry will move to d permanent sight

thanks. cheesy
Re: Picture Of Awo's Visit To Niger Delta In 1952 by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 07, 2014
Creamish: wow....how bad was it then? not even underwears... undecided
The underwears were blown away by the wind
Re: Picture Of Awo's Visit To Niger Delta In 1952 by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 08, 2014
shocked

(1) (Reply)

"No Matter Where In Africa You're From, In America, You're Black" / Study: Lighter-skinned Black And Hispanic People Look Smarter To White People / What Is It Called In Your Native Dialect?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.